It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hmmm...so now I need to go read up and see where you left me off??

Sorry for my scanty participation guys, I sort of wrote myself into a hole and until I get some tidbits of nourishment from you all, I'm adrift on neno's accursed K-IV.....

that said, let's see what we've got now...
*turns muse knob to Med-High*

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Well, what do ya know!! I had a post simmering and didn't even smell it starting to overflow!!

There ya go, team Yydryl.....
what next? Finding the sharp-shooter who needs to separate Redbeard from Cecilia, without melting her....
hmmm.............

Alaag Tlaa....and he's going to be so surprised to see Wild. He broke it off with her some time ago, and she'd vowed to kill him if she ever saw him again, that handsome demon...he'd conned her. Her! Of all people! Who should have seen it from the get-go!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm gonna have to figure out how to sneak into some of these scenes - just too irresistible!
And I've got my pot simmering too.
The kind with water and a big kettle of bubbling creation.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
See you on the boards!

peace

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well, c'mon, then!!!

Glad you're back and home safe. .....
we're still here!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Okay, BIAD, these guys are beneath the spires where neno &co are, correct?

3 miles deep, I gather. Their "first" trouble is the tumbler who went into the deeps...."second" is neno (messing with the mummy guy and plaque) and the Starwolf....

can you remind me which tumbler is down there? It's valve and bernard in Akron, right?

I've lost track of Mutt.
.....I think Mutt dropped BIAD off (who was in a spider rig, too)...and then...went back to Ship?

Is the "third" problem Cecilia, who is now hijacked by the Red Giant? Or do you have someone else (silo et al?) in mind?

Okay, here is an idea:

Alaag Tlaa is the enemy of your underground Shadow Diamond drillers. They don't know where he is. Ben is about to find him and join the cause to thwart them.

will that work?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

3 miles deep, I gather. Their "first" trouble is the tumbler who went into the deeps...."second" is neno (messing with the mummy guy and plaque) and the Starwolf....

can you remind me which tumbler is down there? It's valve and bernard in Akron, right?

I've lost track of Mutt.
.....I think Mutt dropped BIAD off (who was in a spider rig, too)...and then...went back to Ship?

Is the "third" problem Cecilia, who is now hijacked by the Red Giant? Or do you have someone else (silo et al?) in mind?

Okay, here is an idea:

Alaag Tlaa is the enemy of your underground Shadow Diamond drillers. They don't know where he is. Ben is about to find him and join the cause to thwart them.

will that work?

Answers: Please not not to turn over this Answer Sheet until Written Exam is done!

There's a cavern which is 2 miles down and there lies Bisley Deeps.
Kershner, a crime-boss that allows no one to get in his way -has a crew digging for something
called a Shadow Diamond. (It's actually mentioned once when BIAD was in the Triton Prison!)

Akron (Tumbler One) and his metallic passengers called Bernard and Valve are snooping around
down there and if Kershner grabs 'em, they'll have their cans of WD40 yanked off before you can
say 'Jack Robinson'!! (Who was Jack Robinson, anyway?) But I digress.

Tumbler Two... or Mutt is somewhere above... missed updating that area (slapped wrists)

I never thought about Cecilia, the 'gals' tend to look after themselves and I tend not to mess
in that area (pink wallpaper, strange packages in the bathroom and volatile mood-swings)

So there you have it... I'm as lost as you!!

Alaag Tlaa is the enemy of your underground Shadow Diamond drillers.
They don't know where he is. Ben is about to find him and join the cause to thwart them.
will that work?

Yes... BIAD has just confirmed it with a nod from his shed window.... we have a go!

Edit: Just to keep with who's-who..

edit on 9-9-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Alaag Tlaa is the enemy of your underground Shadow Diamond drillers.
They don't know where he is. Ben is about to find him and join the cause to thwart them.
will that work?

Yes... BIAD has just confirmed it with a nod from his shed window.... we have a go!

Excellent!!
Something to dooooooooo!!!!

and neno has no idea of it, right? Nor do Ben or anyone of his team either.

Is BIAD aware of it? Or are we all going in blind with Kershner, Tlaa and Wild as the facilitators? How do you want to tie the Splitter into this?

We have a lot of new characters going here. May I ask, who is writing for which? I'd like to keep Alaag and Wild; possibly Redbeard, and Brittle. The rest were NPCs....

How is Mucklebones' development settling with you??

Also....Dag has reappeared to Muckles in wraith form, with Margot, and they are encouraging Muckles to take Wild under her wing now.

Silo, Are you wanting to have Dag's wraith interact with Adam? I'm on pins and needles wondering whether their transport attempt worked, and where they went. Meanwhile Chums is getting busy with Ship, right?? I've no further plans for Dag, point was just to make her presence known as still in the ether and party to Muckles and Wild's heritage as "mystriarchs"....
Dag can either go ahead and be to Brittle as is Margot to neno and Mucklebones to Tibbs -- their female helpmeets....which was some time ago the idea I was toying with, when Margot told her that her mission was not to help Adam, but to help someone else (being Brittle).

But of course, that was before Adam's meltdown, and now we have Wild, who could stand in for Dag as Brittle's helpmeet and leave Dag free to oversee Adam's recovery.

In fact, that sounds to me like a good plan. Consider it my outline for next post, unless you have other ideas, we'll sort it out.

ALSO-------------
Is there anyone on board the Yydryl monitoring the airwaves? If Redbeard catches the frequency of Ship, who will receive/ intercept it? Or, is t more likely he'll reach the Starwolf or Akron? Who is still aboard besides Chum?

So, Mutt, and Silo and her team are "whereabouts unknown" at this point, right?

edit on 9-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

and neno has no idea of it, right? Nor do Ben or anyone of his team either.
Is BIAD aware of it? Or are we all going in blind with Kershner, Tlaa and
Wild as the facilitators? How do you want to tie the Splitter into this?

Nobody knows that Kershner and his clandestine team are down there...
'Going-in-blind' is correct, that's if it's dark enough!!

How is Mucklebones' development settling with you??

No problems, she might be missing her Tibbs around now though!

It seems you have some typing to do!!

edit on 9-9-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No problems, she might be missing her Tibbs around now though!

It seems you have some typing to do!!

Yep, I sure do! But I have some grass to mow first....

yes, Muckles is missing Tibbs, that's what her little bit in my last post indicated. She's settled down to wait while Gert and Ben get the warehouse open...and was watching Tibbs'-buttoncam-view of the Starwolf's activity (no sound, though), when Dag and Margot showed up in her monocle.

Okay, now I'm really going outside to mow a few rows...
and got some grout touch-up to see to as well...
sigh.......never a day off....NEVER a day off......

(reminds me of Paul Blart: Mall Cop...."How about right now? I'll meet you at the corner of Neh and Ver"). Lol!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by nenothtu

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes with my last input,
I just needed to write and well, the fingers did the rest!!

You should have place a disclaimer at the end: "no toes have been stepped on in the production of this tale". it seems a fitting eulogy for the man, from his own hand.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Neno? Trouble? Perish the thought!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm having a bit of trouble (re)-acclimating in my home and here. Will wait until the problems at hand are fleshed out a little more to jump in. I don't know if I will start another story line with my crew or not - will let you know. For the moment I'm in culture shock all the way around. Still reading, still participating - if only in my head at the moment. Cheers all.

peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i'm having a bit of trouble dealing with the bathroom overhaul that was supposed to take 3 days. yeah, right. 4th week, and still working on it. ugh...
take your time, girl...we'll be here. we've all had some slow-downs in the opera. kinda winging it....but it's starting to come together... (missed you!!)

if you have any suggestions, do tell!!
take care!!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No suggestions - just enjoying the back drops and new stories while waiting for the little group under my care figure out what they're going to do.

Of course I hope it involves the Ophi. Maybe I'll say the name three times into my bathroom mirror this evening and see what pops out?

peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yes, I'm 'replying to myself' - lol.

note to self: Get to writing. That 'inspiration flash' you were looking for has just arrived!

See you on the boards tomorrow folks!

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Er... I can see how some confusion has arisen, I've just re-read my last posting!

I named the Tumbler in the cavern as 'Mutt' when it should have been Akron.

I will now deliver three mintues of thrashing with a week-old cod to BIAD's back.
The jury is still out on whether it's a punishment.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Meh, it's no worse than when I'm talking to my mom and instead of saying my husband's name, say my ex's name...
or my son's name rather than my brother's....

it happens.
All is good.

But your John Cleese-like assault on the offender made my morning!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. I often catch myself typing G-e-r-t when I'm imagining Mucklebones. Have to be careful.

Yellow....No! Blu--------------------AAAAArrrgghhhhhh.)

edit on 15-9-2012 by wildtimes because: merely amusing myself at the expense of others.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That last entry was a trip! Looking forward to seeing where they...land?

If BIAD has a few moments today do you think the he'she would be kind enough to give me a little info? I'd like to know, from BIAD's point of view the following:

1 - Where is the Yydryl from your point of view.

2 - Where is Adam, Jeni, Silo and (Carpet) Newman?

I have a feeling the second one BIAD will answer - on the Yydryl cause there's been no interaction, but with BIAD ya never know.

My reasons? I'm having a tough time going back through the posts to figure the last time we all had communication - and where we all went from there.

THANKERS and I hope your week is a good one!

peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

1 - Where is the Yydryl from your point of view?

(Speaking in that easy-female voice of the Computer in 'Star Trek -The Next Generation')

"...The Yydryl is currently at La Grange above The Planet Khalamzadar IV

2 - Where is Adam, Jeni, Silo and (Carpet) Newman?

... Silo, Jeni, Adam and Newman are on their way to the great woods of Oregon in
the year of 1998.

Edit:
BIAD doesn't know this, he assumes the quartet are still aboard The Yydryl -up there in
space. Chumley looks 'normal' (oh yeah?, I hear from the peanut gallery!)

Silo will discover that CindyMars is alive and well and living as recluse in a small house just
off Skull Creek Road in the South-East of the state. By the few vacationers that come up
in the Summer -she is known as a Charm-seller and will make Dream Catchers if you
ask nicely.
She goes by the name 'Mrs. Dy Cain' (I think the 'Dy' is short for Dyna).

The Crystal Ball is fading now... try again later.

edit on 18-9-2012 by A boy in a dress because: Struggling Crystal Balls.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh noes! Are neno and company getting dropped into Hell, or just the subterranean world of the miners and mobsters? Either way, he's gonna have a field day with it!

maybe a bloody one, but a field day all the same...

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join