It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow.
Poor Adam. He's had a rough time of it.

Kudos, silo! Well done, indeed.

Hi to all!

(The foot has stopped hurting, but still swollen and bruised-green/grey. Still no weight bearing....rolling around the house in my office chairs (no carpeting -- too many animals)...but at least I can wiggle my toes and I loosened the bandage enough to be able to flex my ankle. )......

Convenient excuse to not do any housework, eh?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
neno finds a colony of survivors in the ruins:

edit on 2012/6/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What Space Opera story line does this remind you of?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Fix - d - linky

Hope to have a post up today - And honestly - Silo's going to have to talk to Neno pretty soon - she's getting antsy about what's up with him 'down there'...

- peace

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Linky no worky. :/

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
What Space Opera story line does this remind you of?

Fixed. Too late to edit, so I quoted and fixed. that's what I get for trying to post in the dark!

edit on 2012/6/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
UGH! I wish I could get photos to Center! I hate them stuck over there on the left!

Oh well...

Anyway - Adam's worse off than before and doing damage on the way down.

What will everyone do to help him now?

They've no idea...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OMG!!
Poor Adam! He beat up/broke the girls, and ripped off his own facial tissue???

Holy cow!

I don't have the slightest idea what to do for him. I thought Margo was on the Starwolf with neno et al....were they talking to her via comm? I'm not sure what the rest of them are doing, either...but I'm working on it.

They could maybe find some remnant of her to give him?? Yikes.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I thought Margo was on the Starwolf with neno et al....were they talking to her via comm?

Eeek! I think you're right - I'll go back and check - OR - have a conversation with Margo and Silo about Adam (again) making it seem they've talked before...

Hope your foot is better!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

So, if Margo blows the Mutt up? She's blowing up three U-man suited droids and Moriah. NOOO!

Silo, Newman and Chumley are 'taking' Adam somewhere. Not sure where yet and I've absolutely NO idea where the A-Team and Mr. T's influence came from - but there you go!

Happy 4th to you!

peace

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

So, if Margo blows the Mutt up? She's blowing up three U-man suited droids and Moriah. NOOO!

Silo, Newman and Chumley are 'taking' Adam somewhere. Not sure where yet and I've absolutely NO idea where the A-Team and Mr. T's influence came from - but there you go!

Happy 4th to you!

peace

Don't worry - Margo doesn't know how to track with or fire the Starwolf's guns yet - she's not been trained for them yet.

It's gotten all confused aboard Yydryl - Mutt contains BIAD riding back to the surface from his encounter with the Fenris Wolf aboard Yydryl. He evidently didn't clear his flight plan, so neither neno, Yydryl, Margo, Ben's crew, or Chumley realize that NO BODY knows for real what's in Mutt other than BIAD!

Everyone thinks Mutt is carrying something different, and no one suspects who is really there, so this ought to get interesting!

To compound things, there isn't much of anywhere to take Adam locally other than the planet, and, well, K-4 has a prior history with zombies, which is what depopulated the planet, so THAT ought to get interesting, too! Mad Adam certainly seems to qualify as a face-eating zombie!

I'm just sort of sitting here, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally...

edit on 2012/7/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My faux pas! I followed your last post thinking it was Mutt going to the surface and supposing Adam was escaping therein! AGHH!

I'll ask Masqua to change the name to another of the transport vehicles to make sure and not confuse things even more and not step on BIADS toes! (BIAD does have toes right)?

As for Chumley, Newman, Silo and Adam? They're not headed to the surface at all... *Wink*

*Off to bother Masqua for a re-write*

peace

Edit to add

Revamp U2U'd to Masqua. Almost all new, well, not quite but read it and you'll get the idea!

Thank you MASQUA!

edit on 4-7-2012 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You know, I've never seen a picture of BIAD without those heels, so I really don't know if he has toes or not!

What if he has... cloven feet, instead?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, looks like we're all sort of back in business here! Where is BIAD? Glad we got our oomph back. Let me know what you think of the post I put up -- apparently someone -- or something? -- knew they were coming. Somehow.

Odd. Now...to find Sslar....any idea how far she'd gotten, anyone? Is she in the city, or headed south on her own?
edit on 5-7-2012 by wildtimes because: punctuation issues

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Okay, looks like we're all sort of back in business here! Where is BIAD? Glad we got our oomph back. Let me know what you think of the post I put up -- apparently someone -- or something? -- knew they were coming. Somehow.

Odd. Now...to find Sslar....any idea how far she'd gotten, anyone? Is she in the city, or headed south on her own?
edit on 5-7-2012 by wildtimes because: punctuation issues

Don't worry about Sslar - once neno finds out she's MIA, he'll burn the planet down to find her!

Excellent post! Where on Earth... erm... in the universe... did you find that assortment of gas masks?

I'm thinking Sslar is probably heading south, towards neno, but she'll find an ocean in the way before she gets there, and the beach or the mangroves - whatever is there - will probably be where she's found if she's out there long enough to reach the coast.

Where is Wild off to?

edit on 2012/7/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well, I don't think Wild has gone too far...just stepped away or something. Brittle seems to have discovered a bit of a spark for her...that's probably going to develop into something or other. So...even if Sslar will be fine, they're still going to be looking for her -- until they hear otherwise. .............
Actually, Wild is already at Cecilia, waiting for them. (she just told me).

The masks were found doing an image search for "steampunk gas masks" or "steampunk masks". Cool, eh? Yeah, a few hours of poking around to find ones I really liked. There are artisans out there who make these things for sale...

Wish I had the patience to figure out how to do illustration....I'm blown away by the digital art done by folks!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
To any and all readers out there....
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Neno for ATS regent!!
he's our fearlessest leader ever, and K-IV needs a new image!! nenothtu, owner of a planet, and ATS regent!

VOTE HERE with a simple FLAG to the thread....HURRY!
edit on 7-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
BIAD is BACK!!
Brilliant. Shrouding shrubbery.....love it. Genius.

And DAam that serpent is ugly!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

BIAD Is grinning and though it is raining everyday here, he looks happy
again. It's good to be back and I hope I don't have to stay away like that
anymore for some time... must paint faster.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join