It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I think that's the way to go... I wouldn't want it to be
that BIAD would have to play a Bass... all that holding
between the knees and the Man/Girl going 'Commando'
-shall we say!

edit on 24-3-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wellllll, Silo's there and Pip's staying put in Mut for the moment much to her delight.
At least I hope.

So - here comes another 'Neno' onto the scene, lol!

Take that!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I just read your last entry into the storyline - question, lol - where's Chumley? :O
Did we misplace Chumley, Carpet and the 'Girls'? Or did I miss a story line again.

Ok, I better go back and read some posts again - last I knew Chum and his Harem were with you all as was Carpet with his new admirer Jeni...

-----> I wouldn't mind sending Chum, Carpet and the 'Girls' back to Ship with Pip - sooo - If I can't find them (and unless you need them to stay behind for the 'fight') I might send them off on their way - I'll wait until I hear from one of you...

*The above post may be rendered completely useless if I find the info I'm looking for. Forive the bandwidth waste due to my brain cramp.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok so after a rather extensive search (all of two pages) I found that yes Chumley and Carpet are with BIAD, Neno and the Gang but there's no reference to them or the 'girls' in the story line (that I can find)...

What do you want to do with the 5 girls, Jeni, Carpet and Chumley?

And is there any significance at all that we've got 4 'Neno's' now?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Will I have to purchase a banjo and use the word 'purdy'?

The idea of being a hill-billy is favourable than becoming one
of the 'city-folk' that race from place-to-place and wouldn't know
a decent cup of coffee -if it sneaked up and bit 'em on the...

Back soon!!

PURCHASE a banjer? Real hillbillies MAKE their banjers! Some folks use (gasp!) cat hide for the head of it, but I recommend groundhog hide instead. My cat is sitting here giving me the Evil Eye, and I KNOW she's just waiting on me to fall asleep...

My coffee bites me - I won't say where, but the really disturbing part is that it walks from the kitchen under it's own power to do it!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Ok so after a rather extensive search (all of two pages) I found that yes Chumley and Carpet are with BIAD, Neno and the Gang but there's no reference to them or the 'girls' in the story line (that I can find)...

What do you want to do with the 5 girls, Jeni, Carpet and Chumley?

And is there any significance at all that we've got 4 'Neno's' now?

Four nenos... should they all appear in the caverns at the same time, Death and Pandora's heads will swivel around in complete 360 degree circles, like that little girl in "The Exorcist"!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ok, so, we've got to get Carpet and Chumley into the caverns and NOT back to Ship.

That would make for four right? Neno-Silo, Neno-Carpet, Neno-Chumley and Neno-Neno or course...

Where's BIAD's Neno suit? Nener nener.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Aw, you just wanna see some deities heads explode!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It turns out that Sslar is a lot bigger than I was imagining her to be. When I finally got both Sslar and neno loaded into the same scene in Daz, I got this:

OK, so maybe that's just an optical illusion, I thought. So then I rearranged them to be in closer contact, so there wasn't any question of foreshortening or whether or not Sslar was just a lot closer to the camera, and got this:

Giddyup, Sslar!

ETA: That "clown skull" or whatever it is that's between Sslar's eyes was entirely unintentional - but it's creepy all the same, no?

edit on 2012/3/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm just 'prepping' the firefight scene in my head... it's 4.00am here
and I'm just about to go to work. So if any bread or buns get thrown
during my baking... it's this damned-yarn's fault!

I presume the Mini-Gun is to Neno's liking?!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That "clown skull" or whatever it is that's between Sslar's eyes was entirely unintentional
- but it's creepy all the same, no?

Very! Like the monks who practiced it in Tibet, it won't belong before we start seeing these
creatures from the corner of our eye... on this side of the screen!
Tulpas -mind-made entities that roam the imagination and then tear through to our reality!

A trip to the Pet-Store may be needed!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yup, the minigun will work, ignoring the huge amount of ammo that will have to be carried. I'm seeing it something along the lines of a GE Chain Gun. Sounds a lot like a zipper closing because the shots are fired in such a fast succession. Standing under a chopper firing one of those things is an experience not for the faint-hearted. Spent brass rains down like raindrops in a thunderstorm, and if any of that hot brass falls down your collar it'll leave ya dancing!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Odd you should mention that. I see "shadows" out of the corners of my eyes already, and have been for several years. I think they're trying to tear through the veil as we speak!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Will the drama never end.

Got a call from my bro. Mom's had a heart attack and is in the hospital. They found her cancer has spread all through her body - into her liver, kidneys, etc. (She just started radiation this week - on her 5th treatment when she had the heart attack). The nurse told me in her best judgement we're talking days - best case scenario a couple a weeks MAX.

So - I'll know this evening if I fly - or - I don't fly half way around the world to 'get there' before she goes.

IF I go I'd appreciate it if you'd send Silo and Pip back to the Center and leave them there at the gates (in the lfight bay - the big gates heading in so they can take teh animals). Silo and Pip horseback with all the other animals in tow. I want to be able to write about their adventures of going into the Center and doing a bit of homesteading for Pip - or not. Maybe he'll want to settle the animals and then head back. So, if you could just leave them at the 'gates' after the 'big fight' I'd appreciate it.

Don't know how long I'll be before I can be back - but be back I will!

You all take care a you while I'm gone.

ADDED NOTE: I might not go but I'd rather get notice out here before I do - just in case. This may be a false alarm (she could 'tip over' before I even have a chance to board a plane) - I don't know.

hugs around and please, no sympathy, I can't stand the woman.

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi Silo, when it rains-it seems -it pours.

I'm praying for you and hope there'll be a 'okay' outcome.
It's difficult to say anything at a time like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The assault receives the "neno Seal of Approval"!

To paraphrase Patton, "a good plan VIOLENTLY executed, and executed RIGHT NOW, is better than a perfect plan, executed half-heartedly next week."

Charge ahead, scare the bejesus out of 'em and dislodge them from their digs, then put 'em on the run, and you OWN them.

This gives new meaning to the old phrase "chasing them down the rabbit hole"

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thanks tons. My bags are packed and I'm waiting for info.

In the mean time I think I found those 'yeller haired girls'...

Blond Gangsters

peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Jeez Louise, silo!

Sounds like you're having "a series of unfortunate events" like my family have endured until just recently....18 months of absolute hell.

Okay, no 'sympathy', but lots of empathy in terms of offering up hope....things will eventually smooth over (I hope)....
stay strong, girlfriend. You'll get through all the drama, I have faith in your courage and tenacity.
And stay in touch.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Brilliant as ever BIAD!
I like the darkness taken to task there...funny it never occurred to me that it would be dark in there.....heh...

Yeah, I wondered how "brave" the early arrivals (Ben, Dag, Adam) would turn out to be. Gert, though, I thought she was in on the deities' plans....
but now it seems she is .... neutral? Cowardly? Committing treason to the deities' common cause?

She does live in reality, I know....

Can't wait to see what happens now. Lovin' it.
Just had in inspiration.....here we go....

And...there we are!
Feedback welcome, as ever....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I've just got my lap-top back... my son's computer went on the fritz!
So the next part will be abit of a surprise... especially for BIAD!

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join