It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Let us decide where the heck we're at, huh?!!!

I know we sorta danced around 'what's next' and so we
should use this thread and time to sort it out.

No problems.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I getcha, Silo, carpet wouldn't have gone to the Tower? But there was a post saying he was on the windowsill there...so...

He did go to the tower on Squibs - I had to write it in cause someone forgot he can't go about on his own.
On the window? I didn't see that part - I'm still waiting for a couple of the posts to get ironed out.

And don't worry, lol, it happens all the time!
That's what collaborating is all about!

If there are 'holes' in the story (posts that have been deleted that are empty) we're gonna have to stick in some pics!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

sorry...
I thought Silo was heartbroken, and Y'lrang "rued" having hurt her...wasn't sure if that was a live idea or not.

wow. Yeah, BIAD, we do need to find a way to coordinate...i agree. I asked if there was a private chat room option on this site...I don't know;
okay, I'm pulling my post and will wait for further direction for Dag and Adam.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I liked your past post. The characters were settled pretty much in a sound and telling place ready to go from there...

Whatever you choose will be it though - I respect your last posts and tying everything up so neatly plus keeping the characters manageable - I thought it was great.

From there I think we need to hash out what were' going to do from here - not something we usually do, I know, but the saga at this point is pretty much done. Most loose ties cleaned up, (all the old characters turned zombies are dead) the others have 'gone home' to rest up (Cindymars) or are ready to (the Culs?) etc.

So once we can establish how the Saga ends - FOR REAL - and the post is locked in?

Who knows where to go from there?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

sorry... I thought Silo was heartbroken, and Y'lrang "rued" having hurt her...wasn't sure if that was a live idea or not.

Yeah, but, she 'cried her last tear' and Y'Lrang has his position he can't give up, plus, he's got Quorra, finally. Ya have to remember he was stuck on Silo - momentarily - in rebound, until he found out the love of his life (Quorra) risked death to help him live. He didn't know it until after Silo when his sister admitted to drugging him. Naw, that's a done deal. Plus Silo would never leave Ship (never say never huh) and again, I keep repeating, Y'Lrang would never leave his Kingdom.

NO probs!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Heh, this is what happens when a bunch of creative geniuses all tackle a question independently!!
Okay, meeting time...

Here is where I understood we were, this morning, after re-reading the last several posts.

*Silo had somehow gone from the Swamp to the Tower. Last I knew she was singing karaoke and it was almost midnight. She and Chumley were both hurt when they had flown back in the Sprint.

*Carpet had been on the windowsill in the Tower and was addressed by Death, who asked hiim to make sure BIAD was nowhere near the Rip Door.

*Adam and Dag are on the Yydryl.

*Ernie/Ben came across neno and they mutually recognized one another.

*Death, Kharon, Jenovah, and Pandora wanted to realize themselves at the Tower, with malicious intentions.

*The Splitter and Muckles had a conference.

*The Culs and the Bogels are cool with each other now.

*The Splitter advised Adam and Dag before they left the Tower bedroom that things were not as they seemed.

*CyndyMars wanted to reactivate Mars, her home planet??

*Chocolate cake is some sort of code word.

*There are wolves in The Center.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How about 'rounding them all up in one place?
I should have wrote better and put all the characters in the
'Time-Jump' The Ship went and all who was on her, the folk
on the deck went too... and that's where I 'mussed' up!

But I know we have the capacity to find our place!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh, and Ernie and Sslar were still in the Tower (or at least weren't described as having been removed).
EDIT. Okay, I thought there were more issues in the Tower to be wrapped. That's fine, so everyone got back to the Ship. Okay.

I'm up for whatever, guys....I'm sure we can manage it. Is neno online now? He had an idea for Neno to be back on earth...

edit on 17-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Oh, and Ernie and Sslar were still in the Tower (or at least weren't described as having been removed).

Yep! again, my fault... I should've ticked off the list everyone in the Tower.

I can do a 'thing' that will give them all some time 'in limbo' -if that helps?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Chocolate cake?

CindyMars - the 'Time Weaver' makes a great 'chocolate cake'.

Silo was with CindyMars at her cabin for the first time (collecting samples of Earth for the Center) and Silo who'd never eaten chocolate cake thought it was absolute ambrosia (which made me gag, I hate chocolate, lol) - but anyway - Silo thought it was HEAVEN. CindyMars make a comment along the lines of, 'Yeah, that stuff could save the world' or something along those lines. I can't find the post I'll keep looking but she roughly was like 'that cake could make everything all better forever'...

How it's being used in the story I figured was kind of the same way - but more. We just don't know what yet - but if we never do know it has a foundation in the story.

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Got it.
Okay. So.....what characters are still alive and participating: Neno, Tibbs, Muckles, BIAD, Silo13, Adam, Dag, Carpet, Squibs, Chumley, Sslar, Ernie/Ben. ...anyone else? The Splitter? Is he history now?

Pandora, Death, Kharon, Jenovah are all still in some other dimension, right?

All the Culs are now immaterial?
Were they these so-called NonPlayer Characters? When I stepped in they seemed to have some critical roles to play -- sorry if I assumed prematurely.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How about 'rounding them all up in one place?

Sounds good. From there let's see what Neno has to say. Big decision time.

My questions...

1 - Do we carry on with the Opera?

If we carry on:

2 - Do we start a NEW thread - giving it a another name (of course one that has to do with the Space Opera) or do we just bully on from here?

3 - Are we going to go to tackle the prequel? Or go from where we are now?

My answers.

1 - I'd like to but with some definitions - we can go over later.

2 - Part of me wants to keep the original thread - the other part - to start a new one. I'm not sure - I'm definitely on the fence with that and could go either way.

3 - I'm not really in to the prequel. As much as I'd love it? I want some free thinking that isn't bound by parameters of what a 'prequel' would insist. But, I'd do it.

So... Where's Neno? LOL?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

All the Culs are now immaterial?
Were they these so-called NonPlayer Characters? When I stepped in they seemed to have some critical roles to play -- sorry if I assumed prematurely.

Yeah, they were the ones I was telling you earlier we needed to clean up and were 'waiting' in the Tower. I see them going back to their life, rebuilding their homes, resettling, etc. It's what their whole goal was from the get go.

OH - and Skinny. I don't see Skinny and Squibs taking huge rolls but they come in handy when something needs to get 'cleaned up'.

CindyMars is off at her 'folks' and may come back - who knows.

And I'm terrified to ask about Bransom cause I still don't understand where in the hell we are! LOL! Then or now!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Either way on new thread/same thread. I can't really speak on a prequel, either.

I also don't know Jack about the Penelope.

If I were a reader only, I would be confused about some things that (to my brain) are "cliff-hangers" and need resolution. But that's just how I write -- if something is in there, it's important....so I just need to know what stuff was unimportant, and what was (if anything) a major storyline.

Like, Silo and Neno's relationship, Tibbs and Muckles, Earth is or is not restored, the Evils' hopes,

ack.
OTOH, if you guys want to start an entirely new story, I'm up for that, too....been considering one myself...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Okay... I put a stop-gap tale in just to fill the spaces on the thread...
hope it does no harm.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

2 - Part of me wants to keep the original thread - the other part - to start a new one. I'm not sure - I'm definitely on the fence with that and could go either way.

We can still stay within the story, the episodes will take us anywhere,
but the characters will remain the same!

Remember... take the gun, but LEAVE the cannoli!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I made a tiny post to fill in the one empty of mine (that I can still get to)...

So, it looks to me like no one has arrived yet at the Swamp. They are all en route from the Tower.

I agree the episodes could take us anywhere; and the characters remain the same. Was I accurate on who is still active/alive??

BIAD, what about your "family" and Pandora, etc. They done now?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So from here Is it possible Silo and Chumley could be waking from Whiskey soaked Dreams?
I went back and read but not sure where those two ended up?
*Going back to read again*

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The last time you had them was in the Swamp dancing. I went with that to the Yydryl's coordinates.
Next I knew Silo was on Carbiox. I don't know where Chumley went....
so, if I need to do anything to get them back to the Swamp, let me know....?? The final post I made left Adam and Dag alone in the Swamp after the midnight whatever-it-was. To my knowledge no one is "back" yet, officially....but I don't know if Chumley would have left ---

ALTHOUGH -- since Ship called all hands on deck, that would certainly include Chumley going to do some work, along with the droids. But Dag and Adam don't have real "positions", so they would just...wait...

I think??

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All right, guys, I have to sign off for at least a few hours, if not the rest of the day.
Please keep me posted on updates; and if my last is just too screwed up, I'll deal with it later...or I guess you all can ask masqua to delete??

Sorry -- talk to you later!

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join