It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

the three saviors that waited there.
If you had, you would have seen them disappear one-by-one...

Silo13 ... For Pandora... Boy In A Dress... For Death.... Tibbs (plus Mucklebones)... For
Kharon and Nenothtu For Carbiox's revered God -Jenovah. A Trade Of Time.

Meaning, they were replaced by? Or they were going to?....Pandora, Death, Kharon, Jenovah
I'm confused, sorry BIAD.

Certainly I am not offended, none of these personae were mine to begin with (although I'd have enjoyed writing the details of how the Flute got to Neno, but I could always do that in the history-book sort of way that Frank Herbert "taught" me, and that I've seen you use)...

So, the King and his fam, their world and time -- are all done?

Hmmm. I was thinking of taking up Q and the Ys (but didn't know if they were someone's PCs);

also, what about CyndyMars' sinister intentions? No explanation there??

Oh well, while it feels like I missed a few "episodes", we are where we are.....
which is....
everyone back on the Yydryl?

Or, are our heroes now displacing Pandora et al?

Sorry if I seem oblivious, or if I've dragged down the action with my attention to imaginary suspense...!!!

WELL DONE, Biad!!

Um, now what? I've no clue where to go from here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

... Meaning, they were replaced by? Or they were going to?....
Pandora, Death, Kharon, Jenovah I'm confused...

Sorry... The plan of those four were to 'come-over' to our dimension, our reality.
But they are now still marooned in their place -due to The Splitter fixing CindyMars'
Time Weave... the trade-off was part of that and now Neno and the rest are...

Well, the canvas is clean again and it's up to us to say where and when!
It's time to get those Kansas City fingers a-tapping!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Obee kaybee....
um, so ...they're not back yet, right?

they're stuck somewhere else?

they were supposed to be back with wurchudders, but, now they've vanished??

I WANT to get the KC typing bomb going, but I just don't know where everyone is....
????
edit on 16-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

And POOF! they were gone...

Now I've GOT to know where to!

A fitting end for one mythological cycle and beginning of the next!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Well, the canvas is clean again and it's up to us to say where and when!
It's time to get those Kansas City fingers a-tapping!

Is it up for grabs, then? Or have you got a location for them in mind?

I've got to admit to being a bit fuzzy as to the current whereabouts of the replacers and the replacees, and the purpose for the "replacement".

If they're just wherever, I may have something in mind for neno to set the repair in stone as having been accomplished, but I don't know yet who to include in his immediate vicinity.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Is it up for grabs, then? Or have you got a location for them in mind?

Echos question.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Same here... where next?

A Civil War? another Ruler to slay? Monsters to bring to the ground?
Where indeed!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

And POOF! they were gone...

Now I've GOT to know where to!

A fitting end for one mythological cycle and beginning of the next!

That may be the way forward...But in what format?
Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well, I lay in my bed this morning and was trying to figure out what to do, where they are, who to put with whom...and I'm still stuck.

I'm guessing the Yydryl sucked them up, and now they are, perhaps scattered all over her, from the Center to the Armory to Silo's pad...

and what about the Sprint?
And HOW did Silo get to Carbiox? She was standing on the bar when it struck midnight!

Oh man, BIAD, you had a lot whizzing around between your ears that you didn't share. And this bit about the chocolate cake, I'm not at all sure I'm in the know on that one. A past joke? Linky?

Ok, well, my thoughts were that maybe the time-swap was off again, and they get back to Ship but can't be seen, like before??

But, what about Sslar and the Culs? Maybe one (or more) of the Culs got beamed up, too?
And we also have a wolf in The Center, which I'm unsure how Silo wants to use.Did we ever get all the zombs?
I have to go back and reread so I recall how "freddy" and "ben" ran into each other...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Retract for now and will post later - computer is grumbling - edit for now until I can finish my thoughts so they're not so hasty put.

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I already know where neno is, provisionally, unless anyone else has any other notions of where they've gone. I just don't know yet who is with him.

I'll have to find the picture - it's evidently on another hard drive - but unless there is already a plan in motion, neno is going to wake up on Earth... that's right, the same Earth that used to be destroyed, but isn't any more.

What happens when he figures out that you really can't go home, that "home" is more a notion that you carry around in your head, a memory, and that the actual physical place changes over time, and frequently becomes something else?

Sslar was still aboard Yydryl - i think - and so may have gone wherever the Yydryl did,

Freddy and Ben's meetings - both in the "past" and in the "now" are all within the last few pages.

edit on 2011/11/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

... and this bit about the chocolate cake,
I'm not at all sure I'm in the know on that one. A past joke?

No, no 'in-joke'... just part of something BIAD hasn't told me about yet!
I've put our illustrious gang back onboard the Yydryl and taking a day-off...
They're in 'waiting-mode' I suppose!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Oh crap!!! I'll rejig my last posting to suit! Can we make it that they're
on The Yydryl to begin with?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey, guys!!

Hey, I'm back on Carbiox.............That's where Sslar and Carpet were left, with Ernie...
and now BIAD's "double" has emerged from the Rip Door, and, while I see his is in the Yydryl also...well, he wasn't when I composed this...

so, what say this is an imposter....or the one on the Yydryl is??

I'm hoping to get Y'Wren to find Neno...
but.
well, crap.
Now I'm not sure what to do!!!
Shall I delete??

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Hey, can you get Carpet off the pool table? There was no mention of him being beamed anywhere, nor Ernie or Sslar...so, I've taken up their action on Carbiox, and am devising a way to have the Culs join everyone...

or not...

uh oh.. well, let me know what to do with that one. I was going from there being "not everything as it seems" and the worried look on Dag and Adam's faces after the Splitter told them so; and carpet not having done as asked -- to keep BIAD away from the Doorway.

And Y'lrang realizing he can't have Q because daddio is still alive and married to her...and he actually wants Silo anyway, 'cause Q is a poser...and Y'Wren is crazy for Neno now...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Quick note - I've not got a lot of time.
Carpet was 'on' Squibs.
How did he get 'off' Squibs?

He really needs to get back to the Yydryl and his core. It's his mainstay. The Yydryl. The whole reason why they needed to get Adam back, etc. There's too much back story of Carpet being regulated to the Yydryl without some real solid storyline why he's all of a sudden 'changed' (beyond 'liking it') - I had to write in because people had Carpet all over the place.

He needs to get back to his core - off a Squibs. He's never been able to just 'move around' on his own. He had to have someone 'move him'. (When he was in the scrap of Neno's blanket).

I'm not being picky it's just really throwing off his whole persona - and the whole back story of Carpet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I've pulled my 'yarn' in case of any confusion and I hope it's
irons-out any of the creases for the next part of this epic.

Guys, we're gonna have to find a interstellar Coffee Shop and
sort our woes in an easier way!

edit on 17-11-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Ok have to revise as I just read BIAD's last post!

Great one BIAD! We're all back where we should be pretty much.
Carpet, on the YYdryl where he belongs after his 'ride' on Squibs - as we know Carpet can't continue to go gamboling about - the Yydryl is his core.
Silo? Her hangover fully impacting her decision to drink in the future.
Chumley, we dunno yet.
And on and on...
Good to see Skinny back up too!

EDIT TO ADD OMG it's changed again - I just checked to get the rest of the info and the post is gone, lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Okay, I'm happy to scrap the entire post regarding Carbiox, guys...
I getcha, Silo, carpet wouldn't have gone to the Tower? But there was a post saying he was on the windowsill there...so...

I think what I'll do is just remove the post until we decide who-all is where. Sorry for mistaking anything -- I read back to try to get all the points that were still unresolved, but obvi missed something.

So sorry!
I have the post in Word, so I won't lose it if there's anything of use there...
rats! So sorry for the fail!!.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

And Y'lrang realizing he can't have Q because daddio is still alive and married to her...and he actually wants Silo anyway, 'cause Q is a poser...and Y'Wren is crazy for Neno now...

Quorra and the King? Never consummated. She only married to 'help' against the Dark Lord.
Y'Lrang can't have Silo, he's in love with Quorra especially after finding out about his sisters momentary duplicity.
Y'Lrang goes after Silo now he's going to get a big surprise cause she'll knock him flat.
He has a responsibility to his people. Period. Silo to the Yydryl.

Time for me to start gathering Silo and Carpet back into my hands I can see, lol!
They're getting spread out too much.

Be back in a bit - again.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join