It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
AWESOME, BIAD!!
This is working out swimmingly!!!

Now...Neno believes Muckles is the turncoat, and she is terrified of losing Tibbs and enduring the Dark Lord's eternal punishment...

Adam, possibly, receives a signal now -- from the Splitter? or maybe Dag? or the Splitter VIA Dag? -- as the Dark Lord dies, that he is the one who must make them understand (Neno and Muckles) that they MUST do this thing together...

Wow, really graphic fight sequences, kudos to you and Neno both...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
*BIAD fidgets with aching fingers and a full bladder*
Phew! That one took some typing!

I hope it hasn't done any damage?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Uh, wow. Nope. no damage yet. Hey, did you read my entries from today?

Just give me a bit to fill in how the Yydryl got fixed, eh??

I've typed up a new entry putting Sslar in the Rec Bay with Dag, who is not going to give up...but we still need to get the coordinates into Ship via Chumley...and establish that Muckles is no longer beholden to the now-deceased-Dark-Lord, his demise having lifted the vow of obedience...right?

I'll post what I've got -- give it a read, and then we'll plunge ahead into the ruins, k??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I know you were asking how Neno and BIAD met up, well there was a
documentary made about it. It was in violent times and the film-crew really
stove to show us a decent light.

I hope this helps.
(I had a blonde-wig then and Neno was known as 'Memo -see leather jacket)

The Neno/BIAD File 188436-B.
edit on 13-11-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

and Sslar has been at large since Silo took Muckles out of the Sprint. Did he stay with the shuttle?

Pssssst! Wild! Over here!
*hug*
Sslar's a she...
Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I know you were asking how Neno and BIAD met up, well there was a
documentary made about it. It was in violent times and the film-crew really
stove to show us a decent light.

I hope this helps.
(I had a blonde-wig then and Neno was known as 'Memo -see leather jacket)

The Neno/BIAD File 188436-B.
edit on 13-11-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

Huh!! Ya know, that's almost how I pictured it!!
Especially the big hand thing..
So, BIAD's new wig is in remembrance of Memo's old one, then??
That's touching...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

It was the sight of the huge craft slowly pushing through the dark-blueness of the high
atmosphere that caused Neno's wonderings to dissipate, The Yydryl had arrived.

Dem if I didn't tear up.

Pure FAB!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

and Sslar has been at large since Silo took Muckles out of the Sprint. Did he stay with the shuttle?

*hug*
Sslar's a she...
Just sayin...

Got it. Thanks.
Back I go....
anythng else??
Sorry if I'm wreaking havoc here....
ok -- Sslar's a girl....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Okay, soo...no Tome. Check.
Sslar's a she. Check.

Now the Yydryl is up and running, Muckes is in her birthday suit in the Center, freaking out because she really really needs those two items (Tome and Flute) to do her thing.

But now....the Dark Lord is dead...
BIAD? Care to take up here?? Muckles' release from the dastardly plan the Dark Lord had for her? Now she's back on Neno's side....
and, I'm thinking....the Tome is stuck in the foot of the bed where the sheets tuck in...but she gets too uncomfortable and decides to go back to Silo's to find her poncho, her bone-bag, the Flute, and the Tome....
since they're on their way, she needs to get her ducks in a row, right?

Guys?

And....Dag and Chumley and Sslar are headed TO the Center to meet Silo and Ernie at the ruins....
or is Sslar going back to the docking bay, now she's seen to Dag? To keep an eye on the Sprint?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Dag and Chumley and Sslar are headed TO the Center to meet Silo and Ernie at the ruins....

So Dag thinks Adam is where again?

or is Sslar going back to the docking bay, now she's seen to Dag? To keep an eye on the Sprint?

Since the Yydryl is on the way to 'rescue' BIAD and Neno - no reason to keep guarding the Sprint any longer unless??? Muckles's going to use it to get away??? Some other reason?

I've nooooooooo idea.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

So Dag thinks Adam is where again?

She thinks he's ... gone. But she doesn't know where...could be anywhere!! She only knows she heard him/his love from afar, across space and time, not to give up on him.

She's sure they have a future...
so she'll keep fighting, rather than dying right there in the Recovery Bay.

Yeah, I was thnking maybe the Splitter will shanghai Muckles, take her to the Sprint, and they'll try to get away...but Sslar will stop them??

Then I had an image of the Splitter "tricking" Muckles (after running into her in The Center), and tells her he has all of her stuff -- (and maybe he DOES?) ...including poncho, bone-bag, the Flute AND the Tome...offers to take her to them, on the condition of....(hello,BI-ad!?) .... and instead takes her to.... Pandora???? Where Death is waiting (taking tea, maybe?), and Death grabs her (more for interrupting than for failing) and stuffs her inside the box???

And then the Splitter has the Tome and Flute, the very keys to this big kerfuffle, and HE tries to get away on the Sprint?

Meanwhile Muckles is in the box with the one other thing that never was released....being, HOPE,
and she has a revelation, an epiphany, and fantasizes about her wedding to Tibbs, and...
and...
and..
oh, hell, I don't know!!!

But it's fun, just the same!

Just let me know if you want me to draft some stuff -- I'm happy to post it here first, for review/edit-collaboration/whatever....or, I can just go for it...

But I feel like I'm hogging turns today and yesterday....

and once we're done with the Tower, heck, I'll be completely lost again, except for what little I've gathered about Neno's son, and his mum, and all that other Ben/Ernie stuff...

edit on 13-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Once the Big-Rip is repaired, then I'm sure the storyline will
level out again.

Mucklebones should meet The Splitter and Pandora should
explain to her the whole situation.
If all goes well, Tibbs may lose the love-of-his-life

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

"They're enjoying this too much" Tibbs muttered to himself as he peered into the
Throne Room.

ROFLMAO!

It's good to see folks who enjoy their work!

I snoozed through most of the day, then had to view and edit a video of a spook my daughter's old man caught on camera at their new house. Long story. Maybe one day I'll tell it. Bastard cost her some teeth according the her tale, so I may have to give him a bit of Exorcise.

Yeah, I spelled that the way I meant to.

For now, however, it's back to reading and catching up so I can make semi intelligent comments. Just had to comment on that - it still hurts in my short ribs. ROFLMAO!

ETA:

‘How’d that make you feel?’ Ernie wondered aloud. They’d come to a lull in their conversation and Ernie didn’t like it so much. It was his opinion when a female got too quiet it spelled trouble.

That reminds me of a tale where a news reporter asked a sniper in the war zone "What do you feel when you kill an enemy soldier?"

The sniper replied simply. he said "Recoil".

ROFLMAO!

‘Ya know girly, it’s a mighty good thing I knows them ninjy moves now aint it.’

Google "hillbilly ninja" and watch the YouTubes.... Y'all are KILLIN' me!

Here's one to get you started:

Diemon Dave sort of reminds me of one of my cousins... "Don't go to Ninjy-in' anybody that don't need Ninjy-ed! Don't try this at home, like on yer kids or yer dawgs...!"

ETA More: I'm adding on as I read along...

"You will cede now and I will spare your Ship and crew" The Dark Lord shouted as he neared
Nenothtu

BIAD and neno are whippin' the ever lovin' crap out of everything that moves, and THAT is what the Dark Lord has to say?
I heard a line on TV at about the same time I was reading that, and it seemed to fit.

Guy1: "how do you put your pants on, son?"

Guy2: "Huh?"

Guy1: "How do you get your britches on over them giant balls?"

ROFLMAOx1000!

edit on 2011/11/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

*hug*
Sslar's a she...
Just sayin...

Yeah, and she has fits of jealousy, too!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Muckles' release from the dastardly plan the Dark Lord had for her? Now she's back on Neno's side....

Ah, but no one has told Muckles that yet!

and, I'm thinking....the Tome is stuck in the foot of the bed where the sheets tuck in...but she gets too uncomfortable and decides to go back to Silo's to find her poncho, her bone-bag, the Flute, and the Tome....
since they're on their way, she needs to get her ducks in a row, right?

Guys?

last I heard, Carpet has the Flute. I lost track of the Magic Book.

And....Dag and Chumley and Sslar are headed TO the Center to meet Silo and Ernie at the ruins....

I half expected neno to get knocked on his war weary behind by Sslar bounding off the ship when the rest of the crew showed up. Not sure he could have taken that after the shock of seeing Old Ben, though!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

But I feel like I'm hogging turns today and yesterday....

Nuh uh! Everyone else got their licks in, too except me, and I'm dead in the water at the moment - brain cramps, y'know? - so no worries!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The huge ship slowed it's velocity and the vibrations of it's thrusters rattled
crockery in the old King's Dining Room, the Cul villagers ran from the massive
overhead silhouette and the Tower seemed to cower beneath the hovering Yydryl.
Tibbs stood beside Nenothtu and Boy In A Dress on the balcony and watched the
darkness of the Ship's shadow creep across the land.

Gave me the goosebumps. Talk about feeling proud...

Great scene. Hat's off...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

‘Yeah I ‘member da Cabin, what you dink I born tomorrow.’

‘Yesterday Chumley, that’s yesterday.’ Silo pushed the throttle forward - hard. Chumley’s tentacles tightened on his arm rest.

With all the jumping back and forth in Time, Chumley may have been right the first time!

That, together with the profundity of "No 'back der' no more" makes me think Chumley is a closet genius, and just hiding it very well!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That, together with the profundity of "No 'back der' no more" makes me think Chumley is a closet genius, and just hiding it very well!

He's definitely a deep kinda guy.

So now what do we have to look forward to? The earth not having been destroyed? All good. Bransom returning to life? Not so good. Then again she might not be such a beast in the 'new' reality.

And I suppose it's time to take the Culs back to their planet. I'm still confused about that. I was sure there planet was 'somewhere else' and they were brought by the pirate ships to Carbiox? Maybe it's just the other side of Carbiox though?

Well I suppose my Gram was right. 'All in good time' was her answer to most of my questions!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

... And I suppose it's time to take the Culs back to their planet. I'm still confused about that.
I was sure there planet was 'somewhere else' and they were brought by the pirate ships
to Carbiox? Maybe it's just the other side of Carbiox though?

They do live elswhere...but seem to be happy with Tall Town's facilities.
I'll do a write-up to explain not-all is quite what it seems...

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join