It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

She now seems to be wanting The Splitter back, too.

She might have to wrestle Ernie for it, but considering her recent encounter with the demons, he night be biting off more than he can chew to kick up a fuss - he might just be better off to let her have it!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Can't use Vickie 4 in Daz 4 at all - the new "content management" module can't find anything that isn't a Daz4/Genesis product, and Daz 4 is a headache on a near impossible learning curve any how. Way too much work for no results.

Just jumped outta bed from cozily looking at the moon, wondering whatthe neno was talking about DAZ and GENESIS and VICKIE,,,and then it occurred to me....
OHhhOOOOH the photo manipulation software!!!

And sure enough, re-read the post bit, and BAM, it made perfect sense.
I was SO thinking Space Opera and existing storyline, and not photoware....
heh.
Anyway, morning, all,
now i'll go back and read the latest....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wonder what kind'a trouble Squibs will present for the Yydryl. Coordinations...Arming the 'big guns'?

Or

Will Squibs be just the 'man' to take over the Navigators seat for a while?

I'd love to hear what you all have to say!

I get this feeling - Squibs has seen a lot more than we know. He's antiquated, old school, wont even give up his balls, errrr, his 'rollers' for a hover system. Yeah, there's some possibility there he may even know his way around the universe - AND ALL IT'S DIMENSIONS.

Also - Ernie/Ben asked me to tell you - well - the reason he was CindyMars handyman? Way back in the story line CindyMars spoke about her ability to make teleportation devices. Something only she (as far as we knew until meeting TIbbs) could do. Might as Ben is? He'd still not gotten the hang of teleportation. Good reason he hung with Ms. Mars... Said he.

peace
edit on 12-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought Squibs was a good guy. Is it a problem that he's in the Armory, really? I just made that stuff up about not having clearance...
is he a trouble-maker??
Is he going to fix Skinny? Ship said she would see to it...
She wouldn't have sent him there if he was dangerous to her, would she??

okay, guys, does Muckles want to help Neno, or hinder him?? Is she aware that if Neno gets the Flute that he can stop the rip? Is she trying to prevent that??

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

And don't forget SCULPTRIS!

'

Here's our Chumley in Sculptris.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1084d1929ac9.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh, and in case you missed it? This is Silo13.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ebcb9e47a50.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Squibs is all cool. He's going to the Armory to do for Chumley what Chumley was supposed to do for Silo before going back into the Center - Chumley 'forgot'. (
)

Squibs is doing this not only to help Chumley, so Chumley will repair Skinny when he's done in the Center - but - because he knows it's right.

My question was based more on the 'dimension' thing... Just opening up Squibs a bit, bit after reading your questions you present a point. It's better Squibs just does what he's asked and not develop that character any more at this point. We've enough on our plates for now and really, it would be nice to have someone aboard the Yydryl who just does what they're told without going all freaky.

After reading your post I'm firm in my belief Squibs will carry out his little 'mission' perfectly and the Yydryl will soon be on the way back to BIAD and The Neno - without mishap!!!

HUGAROOOOS!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yeah, I saw the pics of her on your photo album...and the Sculptr..of Chumley.
Still don't have an actual image of neno, though -- in my mind he's sort Clint Eastwood/Kevin Costner...

Anyone been playing with Dag's image in their down-time?

We have two quite different faces for her now...the first one -- from the rough sketch -- is the one I "see" while I'm writing her...
the BIAD one I like, too....(and I like the avatar close-up of her with her nametag showing -- but I don't know.)

Okay, another Q that I wanted to ask...which was......
Doh!
Oh well. It'll come back to me.
But for now -- are Dag and Muckles in conflict over this Splitter's possession? Dag is supposed to tell Neno where to put it...(ha -- not THAT way)...and Muckles is up to something with the Dark Lord. ????

OH! ohoh...I was gonna say, I was thinking Muckles actually INSERTED the demons INTO Skinny. No reason to run with that, it hasn't come up yet, but that was my feeling....the demons destroyed him....she transfered them from herself to Skinny...
like John in the Green Mile...
held it in until she could unload...

close? way off? possible?
I don't know enough about Squibs and Skinny, only met them when Deez was morphed into Chumley -- and it was Skinny who launched the bit of carpet, right? At Deez' orders?
As I recall, Deez morphed so that Carpet would go with hiim, then he went to the gun room and had Carpet jettisoned...wasn't is Skinny who did that? Or was it Squibs? I remember the cleaning thing.
Ah crap, guess can flip back a few pages and doublecheck

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Squibs is all cool. He's going to the Armory to do for Chumley what Chumley was supposed to do for Silo before going back into the Center - Chumley 'forgot'. ()

Ahhh.. I thought he had to get to the Sprint BEFORE he could feed in the coordinates, because he wouldn't know off the top of his head. Oh well. Shows what Dag knows!!
Good to know!! So, they don't have to go straight back to the Sprint, I guess...that's where I was gonna steer them -- to get the coords.
Okay, so....

I'm seeing Chumley remembering now that he was supposed to do that for Silo, and turns around back to the Armory to do it, and finds Skinny now possessed by demons??
maybe??

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Dag is in the Harry waiting for Chumley. He didn't want her to know he'd 'forgotten' to do what Silo asked.

Then he ran into Squibs - so Squibs will now take the coordinates and orders and do what Chumley should have done so the Yydryl could head back to the Tower.

Wherever you want to go with Chumley? GO for it. Back into the Center to get Silo and Ernie? Or off to the Tower on your own to arrive there before the Yydryl? UP TO YOU!

I thought you two were headed back to the Center. If not? If you were heading back to the Tower and not the Center all I'll need to change is a few words!

Let me know please!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'm seeing Chumley remembering now that he was supposed to do that for Silo, and turns around back to the Armory to do it, and finds Skinny now possessed by demons??

Chumley promised Squibs he'd take care of Skinny later.
Skinny was used by the Splitter as someone would manipulate a puppet.
Skinny will get fixed later - he was just a tool. His 'parts' will be stuck together when Chumley gets back from wherever it is you decide to take him and Dag.
Where are you tow headed anyway?

OH!

Was my last story post pure *schlock or what! LOL!

*Schlock = something you must have a hanky with you to read or take the chance of crying all over your keyboard... (either laughing or crying- doesn't matter, lol)

edit on 12-11-2011 by silo13 because: fix a *

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

SCHLOCK???!!!!

Dude. It gave me goosebumps....brought tears to my eyes.
wow.

*sighs contentedly* The guys may not get it, but...well, they're guys....then again....

GUYS....Do men ACTUALLY feel that way from time to time about women??? Or is it just recording propaganda so women wil listen to them sing??

I've often wondered that. I know my husband felt/feels that way....(though it doesn't always show)...
but it seems LOTS of guys just don't have that romantic bone...

Hmmmm??? Insights, please???

*Schlock = something you must have a hanky with you to read or take the chance of crying all over your keyboard... (either laughing or crying- doesn't matter, lol)

Oh.
Yeah, it was schlock.pure and unalderated. Well done!!

edit on 12-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought you two were headed back to the Center. If not? If you were heading back to the Tower and not the Center all I'll need to change is a few words!

Nono, they were going to the Center. Per Silo's other instructions, for hiim to come back after Dag was ok. She just didn't need Recovery Bay, as Silo thought she would, being unconsious, and all...
say,
HOW did the Splitter get from Ernie into Skinny?? Was the Splitter what Muckles absorbed out of Ship, too??
Splitter was all over the place -- busy little guy!!

Last I knew Ernie had grabbed it from Dag's side and took off to the center with it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=206s
okay, okay, I realize this character is supposed to be a "guy", but I was looking for a vid of this song for Dag's soundtrack, and saw this face....

THAT is
DAG's face. Go back to the beginning to see other face shots -- (just ignore the boy-body they attached at other points)....add in some longer hair in back, and that's who I see in my miind....!!

AND AND and,and, I call DIBS on the song for use at my own discretion....

I don't know how to grab and edit the pic....tried to grab a still of it. but no luck.
help??????

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

HOW did the Splitter get from Ernie into Skinny?? Was the Splitter what Muckles absorbed out of Ship, too??
Splitter was all over the place -- busy little guy!!
Last I knew Ernie had grabbed it from Dag's side and took off to the center with it.

I don't know how the Splitter got from Ernie's pocket into Skinny - but - I think it wasn't so much a 'physical' thing as a 'thing thing'. I've the feeling about this time Ernie's going to feel something 'change' in the pocket where he's got the Splitter. I'm sure he'll explain it... Who'll write it? I've no idea!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Okay..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

THAT IS DAG!
SO cool!
I'll see if I can 'grab' it!
BRB!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

???

Or this one?

(You edited the first pic in-between times, lol)!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

AahhHHaaa!! Happy dance!!
I found a bunch of stills on Google...it's Cloud from Final Fantasy, I guess...
can you cook up one of those nifty Yydryl Dag avatars from that image??
I caught several of them...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yeah, that was the first one...
then I found a bunch more -- they're all the same character, so I'm down/uploading all sorts of looks...
what do you thnk??
I really like that one, the one you put up big....
LOVE that..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

???

Or this one?

(You edited the first pic in-between times, lol)!!!

50 STARS!!!

Ahhh!!!! You already did the cool background and added dag.... I LOVE YOU!!!
So, how do we (you) make it avatar-ready?
LOVE the color scheme... oh yeah, got an avatar, oh yeah, got an avatar (that's to the tune of oh yeah, got an avatar)

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join