It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'll name those Ophi-Buzzards a.s.a.p and I think the 5th one (black) is Callan
the V-Commander. These guys may be using The 'Squid-King' a means to an end.
This dimension is ripe for their wants... I mean, heck -look what they did with our
planet!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Oh that answers that question! I was sure Callan was the one you said - very cool that.
I don't think we need names for all of them really, just the ones you've already mentioned in the storyline - just so I can have that one in mind when reading/writing.

Thank you! (Great Avi by the way)!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought I'd drop in a view from the cul's perspective and the damned thing
made me cry!
I could see the little waif-Petron singing and hoping for the day when a Legend
that he'd only dreamed about, stepped up and burned The Dark Lord down.

Sic him, Neno... sic him!

edit on 5-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well bother...there's...something in my eye...

And 'sulking meat' - that's a great one!

Curious why you didn't embed the video in the story? Lovely tune - haunting and perfect for the setting. I'm not being critical just curious.

ADDED NOTE: This one could fit right in too. Well, if someone dies. Maybe not.

Great posts. Now once we can get Tibbs hooked back up with the rest it can come true! Right? RIGHT?

Neno I was waiting to go forward with the 'gang' that's leaving after hearing from Ernie/Ben and the Zombies but I might go ahead and just whet the appetite a bit.

Hope you're all well...

edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I didn't make my last post clear at all about 'whetting the appetite' - I meant, more than anything, continuing the story line surrounding the 'gang' that's leaving. I hope that isn't holding anyone up - my mistake earlier in above post!

Eeeks!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

BRAVO! Getting snatched from the tree was great - Loved it!

I presume Tibb's will tell Neno/BIAD/etc Muckles has taken Adam and the others back to the Yydryl. What a tough situation for Silo to have to decide to stay or go. Then again, now that she knows about Neno (unspoken words) the decision will be much easier.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's up to you... do you wish her to return to the Yydryl...?
Or to stay with this crazy bunch?!

It may mean that you will battle 'Les Zombies' with Adam and the rest,
but that Golden Crossbow will make quite a mess, I'm sure.

Your call -M'Lady.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Perhaps more crucial is the fact that Tibbs has the Splitter - Muckles can't hide it in Ship's Center if she leaves without it..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well I guess that settles it. I thought I was going to stay, but, if Silo needs to go to take the Splitter, then, off I go.

Unless Tibb's goes?

But Neno wanted Tibbs to stay...

You two make the choice! It depends on your story lines.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What about Muckles/Adam/Dag or Chumley 'hanging out of the Sprint
and grabbing Silo AND the Splitter has something exciting is about to happen?

How'd that be?
edit on 7-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Oh, I don't mind how it's done - just need to hear from you two if Silo is going or not.
Not sure how obviouse they'd want to be leaving - with the Ophi around??? I like the excitement thing though. I'll see what I can rustle up.

That, or, it's as simple as Tibbs tells them the others are going and they decide for Silo to go and take the Splitter back - so she's off... Hard to say - the 'voices' are not talking to me about this one, lol.

So, it's your decision she goes then? Cool. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by silo13

Perhaps more crucial is the fact that Tibbs has the Splitter - Muckles can't hide it in Ship's Center if she leaves without it..

What's more... Tibbs IS a 'Splitter' and can divide himself up!
Maybe something to chew on?

Edit:
Decided to change the image... we're all in it now!

edit on 8-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Question: Where are the zombies currently distributed in the Yydryl?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Where are the Zombies? Well, the 'gone missing' Antar zombie's just outside the bar screaming and wailing - Ernie and a drink/mind control (?) induced sleep CindyMars inside the bar sleeping it off on a couch.

The others - all the other 'missing' or 'lost' old characters from the Opera - are finishing up their dinner on Deson and it was hinted - though not confirmed - those zombies are in the process of coming to the call of the wailing Antar, which means they're headed from the Center to the halls and corridors of the Yydryl. They haven't made it out of the Center yet which leaves Ben open to fight them wherever he wants - in the 'Earth type' area or the corridors.

Whisper is the only one of the old bunch not 'tidied up' in this scenario but this is a good time to bring her character up. When Whisper left the Space Opera (sad day that) the last thing she said was 'Daddy' and who did we see in the picture but the Dark Lord. Then she went 'poof' leaving her whip behind for Chumley. Now take the case she was the head Security Officer on the Yydryl - it fits snug with the new idea the Dark Lord wanting to 'use' the Yydryl - placing his own daughter aboard.

I hope it works out we do remember Whisper in the story line (now). Great way to tie up that loose end too. Even if just to mention that TDL had to sacrifice his own daughter who was 'turned' (meaning sympathetic) to the Yydryl and wouldn't have hurt the living Ship.

Or use her another way - makes no diff to me, just saying the character is there, fits perfect in the story (now) and needs some cleaning up.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Due to BIAD's hectic modeling career and his bone-idle way of not
checking the story, can you give me some information about Whisper?
It's a great idea in tying 'Squid-Head' to the Yydryl that way and there's
a bunch of Zombies waiting for a bruising!

Onwards.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Whisper is a lot like Chumley physically - tentacles and beautifulllly squid like. She's considered gorgeous by those who love her 'kind' - like Chumley who to date has a horrific crush on her - she, well, tolerated him.

Whisper is strong, kind, completely dedicated to her job - why I'm sure she 'turned' against TDL.

Really anything more? Just her whip that's as deadly as Neno's guns.

Here's a little back story that sets in.

She had never been one to care one way or the other along the political lines of Rigellian or the even more massive tentacle of the Orion Alliance. Having done the dirty work for each side of the factions, Whisper knew that no matter how honorable delegates started out to support their sectors, power and corruption reigned supreme.

She drank - a lot. She could also 'smell' who'd been around and 'taste' them also (like Chumley tasting blood and knowing who's it was). Oh, and her favorite swear word is 'Gwark'!

Love and friendship were foreign to her. The few friendships she had she guarded, nurtured, and protected fiercely.

She has something/someone called 'the Watchers' that were always - well watching her, but, it was never verified who/what they were. Deez, sure. But others too? We don't know.

She could - not necessarily morph as much as do the chameleon - like octopus.

7th post down on this link www.abovetopsecret.com... is a bio-description made by the Ship’s physical - but - Whisper didn’t really coagulate with the bio. Though it worked at the time. One point for sure - Whisper was much taller than 4ft. She looked Chumley eye to eye.

She also’s known to ‘live for ‘gwarking’’... Her words.
Better than any messy love stuff. Those were my words, lol.

I hope that’s a start.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks Silo,
I'm gwarking-well reading the piece now!

edit on 10-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
nenothtu sez: "I'll gwarkin' well gwark that gwarkin' gwarker right the gwark up!"

Ah! The joys of Space Sailor speak!

Tis a wondrous thing of beauty, is it not? A true art form!

Or this: "The gwarkin' gwarker's gwarking well gwarked!"

edit on 2011/10/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Geez!

I've got one character fighting zombies in this story, and another fighting Raiders after TSHTF in this one.

When I get done, I'm going to have to take this computer apart and clean it with a garden hose to get all the bodies out of it!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

‘Now you look here!’ Tibb’s voiced sawed over her already frayed nerves. ‘You’ve got no choice and you know it!‘ He sucked in his cheeks and tried to give her a withering stare. When she casually raised her middle finger and smiled sweetly the little wise man choked with indignation.

‘Siloooo.’ Neno warned hiding his grin.

THIS neno didn't hide his grin - he darn near dropped his laptop in the floor laughing!

I think it was the "casually" added in there that did it....

The sweet smile didn't hurt, but yup, it was the "casually" that did it!

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join