It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Multitasking darrrrrrling, multitasking! hehehe

And no, you didn't mess up anything at all - it's great to see how things change and it still all comes about.

So, like I said in my last post (here) please feel free to take up the Rootak and Little Neno you two - that way I don't confuse things for you and I can deal with Silo and the rest.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Or please - write about little Neno yourselves and I'll take care of Silo, Chumley, Dag and Adam. That might be better wouldn't you think?
edit on 16-2-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

It may be a good idea... we write what we know about!!

It's going great.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wait!

What happened to Milli and Squatch?

I'll have to go back and read - for some reason I thought they went along?

Edit to Add: Ok, he was last seen in Dag's pocket. Bigggg pocket on those LAB coats thanks to goodness, lol.

Still reading...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I believe it's time Neno did his 'thing' and go a-hunting... his cat is
already on the case!

I hope I haven't ruined any plans.
BIAD.

Nope, it was a pretty easy fix, just had to change mention of Silo from "is" to "was", and re-group the "group" to a smaller assemblage.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Wait!

What happened to Milli and Squatch?

I'll have to go back and read - for some reason I thought they went along?

Hmmm....

Sorry, I left them inside Dag's or Adam's coat... they went too.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Phew!
I thought it looked okay, but I guess you did some thinking on your feet!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Would it be a huge problem to have Squatch jump out of Dag's pocket, like when Chumley barfs? Before the teleport?

They kinda have to stay at the cabin. (Mostly cause I don't have CindyMar's permission to take them back to the Ship which I should have thought about before I suggested it sorry)...

If you're already gone it's no-biggy I can fix it in a quick post tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Reply to post by silo13

I'm still uncertain as to whether ECM is an "evil twin" or a "split personality", but the music device sort of clued me in that if it wasn't Cim herself, it was at least someone of her race. As I recall, her race is hell bent for leather on not interfering, but Cim has a habit of ignoring that upon occasion.

4. The Other says "it's the child we want - the mother is expendable".

Ok, again ‘The Other’ is ECM (evil CindyMars).

In the story Silo is sure she hears Cindy's voice, but, there is no one there but ‘The Other’ and the Matriarch. I know, I kept it vague, but, again, I was having a real hard time making ECM ‘evil‘. But yeah, it was her.

Who is "we" here? Cim and the Dark Lord? That could still be either an evil twin or a split personality in the story itself. You've only come right out and said it was Cim herself here in the working thread.

5. The Elder tells the Other that "this is not your world!"

Leaving it open for interpretation in the story as we go along.
I wasn’t sure if you all wanted the Rootak in another dimension or that their home is so hidden, by 'magic' or otherwise, no one could find it without already knowing the way.

What was CindyMars' original concept for them? I had the impression that they were brought by aliens to Earth, but that's by no means a certainty.

I should have emphasized ‘US’= Rootak, anyone else is ‘Others’.

Imagine their surprise to discover neno is both, by adoption!

6. The Other says she'll kill them both before she'll allow the child to know it's mother.

Another ‘nugget’ (?) to build on.

Yup. That indicates that she may have known that the child figured in to the epic battle, but didn't connect it with neno, since she never prevented the meeting between neno and Silo aboard Yydryl. Or, maybe she thought they'd never figure out who the other one was. Loads of possibilities. Maybe ECM and GCM are so separate, either through he twin thing or because of a compartmentalized mind in the split personality thing that Cim never knew it to begin with.

(I’d thought - past tense- Silo’s child was not going to be hers. Silo was only a surrogate for Ship, something Silo would find out in time. Ship’s has tried so hard to ‘materialize’ over the course of the Opera, but can’t no matter what she does. So, by impregnating Silo with her ‘essence’ - and Carpet’s and Swarg’s - it would have given Ship the ‘Capitan’ she always wanted. Her daughter, herself).

See how the story changed of it’s own violation!

Still possible that Ship has recognized "her own", and kept mum about it for one reason or another. We'll see as it rolls long.

WAIT! A BRAINSTORM!

You’ll not have to separate the young Rootak and Neno against her will.
Her milk and warmth have kept the child from dying, but, it isn’t thriving.
The baby begins to fail (the hard birth) or milk, whatever... Neno’s wet-nurse, the young Rootak willingly gives Baby Neno to Neno (?) to ‘take to the ‘Other’s’ to make the baby better. So it survives?

Would that work?

Don't really have to separate them at all just yet. There is the potential to have Tibbs send BOTH to Vandalia. Since she has the potential to go on the run from the Rootak clan over their rejection of the baby, but seems inordinately attached to it, there's the possibility of putting both out of reach in Vandalia 200 hundred years in the future. Then a couple years down the road in that time, they get separated for whatever reason, and neno is found wandering in the woods by his "parents" with no known background, too young to talk and never having learned english anyhow - say around 2 years old, speaking in grunts or whatever.

That would have him as a foundling at a young enough age that he wouldn't recall most of what had gone before after he grew up.

Alternatively, she can give up the baby to us, and we can deliver it after finding out who it is. I prefer the former, but the latter works, too.

Though, I don’t know why Neno couldn’t see his ‘youngling’ self?
I just don’t get that part.
I mean, I can understand not being able to meet his self-self (same age, time, etc) but I don’t understand why he couldn’t ‘meet’ his young baby self? You know, ‘the child is the father of the man’ and all that???

Several theories prohibit meeting one's self. Some say the same molecules can't exist in the same time and place simultaneously, some say there is an apparent paradox in which history can be changed. John Titor said the "many worlds" theory was correct, so that "you" could meet "you" without any major fuss, because both "yous" were from slightly different dimensions. I personally can't see the molecule thing, since every molecule in your body is supposedly changed out over the course of every 7 years or so, so that the "you" that is now isn't the same molecular "you" that was 7 years ago, and both of those are different molecularly speaking from the "you" 7 years prior to that, etc.

Therefore, I can't really come up with a good reason for NOT allowing them to meet, but if they do, neno will feel compelled to return the child to Silo, regardless of WHO it is, and potentially change the course of history and end his own existence thereby. If he was never delivered to Vandalia as a baby, he of course can't "be" now.

edit on 2011/2/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011/2/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Edit to add: Pecos Bill's claim to have been raised on panther milk ain't got nothin' on neno - he seems to have got his straight from the spout!

Oh damn, lol.

Rootak milk straight from the spout huh...

Well he HAS always seemed to have a wild streak, looks at everything differently, and there's just something not quite right about him...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Who is "we" here? Cim and the Dark Lord? That could still be either an evil twin or a split personality in the story itself. You've only come right out and said it was Cim herself here in the working thread.

I don’t know. It’s not more refined because we have more than one ‘bad guy’ to choose from and I don’t want to be the one to point at who our arch rival (so to speak) is - without input from everyone.

So, we’ve got:

- The Ophi.
- The Dark Lord - who is in some way Whipsers Father.
- Also whoever ‘took’ Antar in somewhat the same way Whipser was gone.
- Then there’s Bransom - President of ht Federation but with ties to something evil I’m sure of that but who? Unsure.
- We’ve also got Deez with ‘My Eye’ implant under his arm that controls him for reasons nefarious. I’m tending to - - think his controller is Bransom, but again, who’s the ‘higher up’ - it’s not all her she’s bad but someone’s pushing her buttons (or she’s sucking up) to someone too.

Who’m I missing?

As for CindyMars - I agree - when I put in ‘It was CindyMars voice, but not her voice at all’ - leaves room for whatever. I’ll see if I can get a hold of Cindy today and ask if she wants to go evil twin or split personality or...

What was CindyMars' original concept for them? I had the impression that they were brought by aliens to Earth, but that's by no means a certainty.

I’m not exactly sure other than they are ‘good’ and keep her cabin safe from ‘Grey’s’ and the ‘bad aliens’ - something in her cabin worth keeping safe. Maybe the book there has the ‘key’ to making more teleportation tabs - a science only CindyMars knows of (or how to craft) ad something Bransom would give anything to get her tentacles/hands on.

It’s the only clue I have so far (from Cindy) as to what they’re all about. I honestly don't feel comfortable ‘talking’ for her, but, that’s pretty much what she’s related to the best of my knowledge. Again, I’ll see if I can find out today.

Yup. That indicates that she may have known that the child figured in to the epic battle, but didn't connect it with neno, since she never prevented the meeting between neno and Silo aboard Yydryl.

Could be she wanted to see what happened? And, maybe there is a shadow of doubt, who survived, the ‘missing link’ Rootak child, one born small and hairless, or Neno, the lusty babe. lol

Still possible that Ship has recognized "her own", and kept mum about it for one reason or another. We'll see as it rolls long.

Yeah we’ll have to see but it’s pretty much x’d out that idea as the story’s evolved to what it is now. Probably cleaner to keep it Silo and Swarg/Carpet DNA contributors, but, who knows at this point, as you said.

Don't really have to separate them at all just yet. There is the potential to have Tibbs send BOTH to Vandalia. Since she has the potential to go on the run from the Rootak clan over their rejection of the baby, but seems inordinately attached to it, there's the possibility of putting both out of reach in Vandalia 200 hundred years in the future. Then a couple years down the road in that time, they get separated for whatever reason, and neno is found wandering in the woods by his "parents" with no known background, too young to talk and never having learned english anyhow - say around 2 years old, speaking in grunts or whatever.

Like I posted to BIAD, that’s your baby now, lol. Only think I’d add is it seems the Rootak have an unusual capacity for languages. Their ’ancient’ language, the whistles and grunts and clicks, but also English and it was presumed whatever the ’aliens’ speak, the ones who are too interested in the cabin. Would seem Baby Neno would be more vocal thannot in language - but - which one? The Rootak ancient?

Therefore, I can't really come up with a good reason for NOT allowing them to meet, but if they do, neno will feel compelled to return the child to Silo, regardless of WHO it is, and potentially change the course of history and end his own existence thereby. If he was never delivered to Vandalia as a baby, he of course can't "be" now.

Interesting stuff that. I’ll be waiting on pins and needles to see how it all works out for you. I’m interested in this one on many levels.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure who's yanking Bransom's chain, but whomever it is, they're going to be very cross with neno...

The Ophiuchi Buzzards are being swept along in the tide that's going to get us all if we don't stop it. Yeah, they're evil cusses, but someone or some thing is yanking THEIR chains, too. They're on the run, trying to conquer and expand their territory in OUR direction, trying to take over OUR space, to escape from the Big Rip threatening their own home turf.

I'm reluctant to mess with Deez, but neno has this big CAT now, and Deez looks awfully rat-like...

Whoever that Dark Stranger is on Yydryl, stealing folks and implanting "MyEyes", It certainly has wrought havoc. I'm wondering what effect it would have on the Big Rip to deal with that stranger? In other words, could that stranger be the Dark Lord himself, a minion or representative, or something else altogether? Maybe Death or a representative trying to keep the pot stirred and direct events, oblivious to the mechanations of the Dark Lord?and would dealing with and eliminating the Dark Lord himself even affect the Big Rip, or will it take more, some sort of rebuilding and repair to correct it in the aftermath of an epic struggle?

So Cim has an evil side or an evil twin, and can flit through time pretty much at will... we've seen that the Vithians can have a nasty, universe-destroying side as well as a good side, too, and have a sort of technological time travel capability - if they have the technological components available., and of course Death, being more or less pure mean, has that time travel ability as well, through some unspecified mechanism.

I wonder what frictions occur among those various actors depending on whether they're in the "good" phase or the "bad" phase at any given instant - and what might happen if they ALL hit either end of that spectrum at the same time?

Och! The duality is killin' me!

What if neno goes pure evil? What if he only APPEARS to go pure evil, for some unspecified reason? What if he goes entirely the other way, and turns in his cammies for a robe and sandals?

Give CindyMars my regards - I want her back here!

What happens if Bransom discovers that Tibbs can "fix" or "recharge" time trinkets if he's got the raw materials to hand to work with?

If he's found wandering the woods at around 2, unable to speak English or only having a rudimentary English that he picked up from his Rootak ma, neno is still young enough to learn it the same way normal kids do, and over time the memory of where he came from, how he got there, would fade. It's a rare person that can recall life before two in any detail. Because of that early association, though, neno may have a certain flair for picking up languages - even though he's all but forgotten his "first" language of clicks and whistles. That sort of language ability comes in handy for those mercenary types, since they travel all over and sometimes need to make themselves understood to the locals to avoid a painful death.

Odd how one of his "dads" got killed in the same battle with the Buzzards that he got severely damaged in - and neither ever knew who the other was...

Now the other one of his "dads" has been "spaced" by that evil rodent Deez, his mom ain't doing very well, and neno is about to meet up with big, hairy monkey folk not knowing who is who...

Some days, it just don't pay to get out of bed!

Oh - one other thing - if we give "baby neno" back to his ma, Death is going to be mighty upset, since neno then never grew up in Vandalia, does NOT exist as an adult now, and so cannot have participated in the OK Corral battle that hauled Death's fat out of the fire.

So then if he DOES go to Vandalia, with or without his ma, neno is going to be in a quandry, not being able to return him to Silo. If he DOESN'T go to Vandalia, with or without his Rootak ma, neno will be in a quandry that he's unaware of, because he will suddenly cease to exist in his adult form, and all history will have changed, from the birth in Bethlehem onwards, and the Death will be in danger.

Decisions, decisions. If he does go back to Vandalia, how does neno explain that to Silo? Does he tell her the truth of where the baby is, or does he lie and say wolves ate it? Does he ever even tell her who he is?

edit on 2011/2/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Upon further reflection of just how to move this along, I've come to the conclusion that Death will have to make an appearance sometime during the meeting between our intrepid adventurers and the Rootak mother and daughter.

Death has a vested interest in seeing to it that neno is raised just where and when he was, along with having the ability to make that happen.

I'm guessing that daughter Rootak will have discovered the rejection of the man-cub by the Family, and could be met on her exit by the Matriarch on he way to fetch her, unwilling to give up the cub. The Matriarch leads her to the travelers, to let her "see" for herself this oddity of the baby being all grown up, right there, at the same time.

At the meeting, while everyone is trying to wrap their heads around this strange event, BIAD produces a towel from Fly's Boarding House (stolen, of course - you know, hotels, towels, little soaps... I'm sure that's not a recent innovation!) to wrap the baby in in these cold temperatures, which would be the catalyst for neno to realize that the Rootak are right, the baby IS him in some unfathomable way, recognizing his baby blanket or security blanket, which really ought not to be there otherwise...

And Death pops in, has his little speech, pops momma and baby off into the ether, destination 23rd century Vandalia, making all right with the time line. Maybe the Rootak can't see him, maybe they can... Matriarch is sure to set up a howl through the woods when "Death takes" her daughter and the man cub...

Think it will work?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Upon further reflection of just how to move this along, I've come to the conclusion that Death will have to make an appearance sometime during the meeting between our intrepid adventurers and the Rootak mother and daughter.

Death has a vested interest in seeing to it that neno is raised just where and when he was, along with having the ability to make that happen.

I'm guessing that daughter Rootak will have discovered the rejection of the man-cub by the Family, and could be met on her exit by the Matriarch on he way to fetch her, unwilling to give up the cub. The Matriarch leads her to the travelers, to let her "see" for herself this oddity of the baby being all grown up, right there, at the same time.

At the meeting, while everyone is trying to wrap their heads around this strange event, BIAD produces a towel from Fly's Boarding House (stolen, of course - you know, hotels, towels, little soaps... I'm sure that's not a recent innovation!) to wrap the baby in in these cold temperatures, which would be the catalyst for neno to realize that the Rootak are right, the baby IS him in some unfathomable way, recognizing his baby blanket or security blanket, which really ought not to be there otherwise...

And Death pops in, has his little speech, pops momma and baby off into the ether, destination 23rd century Vandalia, making all right with the time line. Maybe the Rootak can't see him, maybe they can... Matriarch is sure to set up a howl through the woods when "Death takes" her daughter and the man cub...

Think it will work?

YEP!!!
Give me a mo....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure who's yanking Bransom's chain, but whomever it is, they're going to be very cross with neno...

Yeah I’m looking forward to that post. Only thing is, who will fill her shoes as President! *Shivers* - Sometime’s it’s better to dance with the devil you know!

I'm reluctant to mess with Deez, but neno has this big CAT now, and Deez looks awfully rat-like...

That would be cool - just remember Deez is still keeping those cocoons alive. Gawd I can’t wait until those things are taken OUT (as in killed). Need to wrap up that story line...been waiting for Studious but I guess we’ll have to move on.

Whoever that Dark Stranger is on Yydryl, stealing folks and implanting "MyEyes", It certainly has wrought havoc.

‘My Eye’ is only in Deez, and I was trying to twist it around that Deez (in his mean form) has been stealing and wrapping the people up in the cocoons as Studious isn’t here to finish his shadow stranger whatever it is story.
Anyway, we’ll have to tie it in with whoever the bad guy is...

I'm wondering what effect it would have on the Big Rip to deal with that stranger? In other words, could that stranger be the Dark Lord himself, a minion or representative, or something else altogether? Maybe Death or a representative trying to keep the pot stirred and direct events, oblivious to the mechanations of the Dark Lord?and would dealing with and eliminating the Dark Lord himself even affect the Big Rip, or will it take more, some sort of rebuilding and repair to correct it in the aftermath of an epic struggle?

Write away! lol If you want it to go in that direction I’ll back you up with Deez and his implant and his barfing to keep the cocoons alive in any way I can!

So Cim has an evil side or an evil twin, and can flit through time pretty much at will... we've seen that the Vithians can have a nasty, universe-destroying side as well as a good side, too, and have a sort of technological time travel capability - if they have the technological components available., and of course Death, being more or less pure mean, has that time travel ability as well, through some unspecified mechanism.

I’ll let you know as soon as I know.
And I’ll give her your best - going back to check my inbox in a few minutes anyway.

What happens if Bransom discovers that Tibbs can "fix" or "recharge" time trinkets if he's got the raw materials to hand to work with?

LOL, she’ll be dead.

Odd how one of his "dads" got killed in the same battle with the Buzzards that he got severely damaged in - and neither ever knew who the other was...

Sounds like a Disney movie.
Oh - one other thing - if we give "baby neno" back to his ma, Death is going to be mighty upset, since neno then never grew up in Vandalia, does NOT exist as an adult now, and so cannot have participated in the OK Corral battle that hauled Death's fat out of the fire.

So then if he DOES go to Vandalia, with or without his ma, neno is going to be in a quandry, not being able to return him to Silo.

Why not tell Silo he’s dead? That you found a corpse and leave it at that. Considering Silo is such a friend of CindyMars she’ll never believe CM is evil. Ever. So, not really any choice but to tell her it’s dead. I’m sure you can word it so it isn’t an outright lie, right, lol?

Will you let the Neno’s foster mother take her mate with her to Vandalia? He’s the young male that took Silo to the cabin. ‘We’ owe him one... Pweeeeez!

Decisions, decisions. If he does go back to Vandalia, how does neno explain that to Silo? Does he tell her the truth of where the baby is, or does he lie and say wolves ate it? Does he ever even tell her who he is?

I think that will all work out in time. This story has a way of taking questions like this and wrapping them up perfectly down the line. I’d heavily emphasize Silo’s happiness that Neno is ok - almost like she knows something in her heart but not in her head. And yeah, for the reasons I stated above I think it’s best until we all know who is bad ad who is evil and what is up to keep Silo in the dark about the baby anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The Rootak saw the tall man stand up and then felt the searing pain in his head as his
scalp blew away, the taste of oranges was fleeting and the darkness of death followed
almost instantaneously.

Neno shot a Rootak???

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Since the Rootak that neno just shot was a male, I'm not sure what his part in this is, but since his body isn't there any more ("Death said from the rise that the Rootak had been earlier) we can surmise he has a part in it, and has been "sent" physically somewhere else, hopefully in some state of repair (what use is a dead Rootak?)

Can't wait to see how it develops from here!

Poor neno! Still doing Death's bidding unawares, and not even getting paid scale!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So then if he DOES go to Vandalia, with or without his ma, neno is going to be in a quandry, not being able to return him to Silo.

Why not tell Silo he’s dead? That you found a corpse and leave it at that. Considering Silo is such a friend of CindyMars she’ll never believe CM is evil. Ever. So, not really any choice but to tell her it’s dead. I’m sure you can word it so it isn’t an outright lie, right, lol?

That's what I'm thinking will happen - that neno tells her the wolves ate the baby - just not which one! Then, once he comes to terms with all this, he can't tell Silo that she's really his biological mother, yet how's he to keep her from noticing that he treats her like mother? How is he to get his questions answered - and just about all adoptive kids have questions relating to their biological forbears.

A whole 'nuther avenue of exploration.

Will you let the Neno’s foster mother take her mate with her to Vandalia? He’s the young male that took Silo to the cabin. ‘We’ owe him one... Pweeeeez!

Unless I miss my guess, neno just DID send him to Vandalia, in Deaths own, twisted way. Death has a strange sense of humor and flair for the dramatic, doesn't he?

Keep in mind that we've already established that Death can repair physical injuries by some unspecified mechanism when he sends folks around - neno returned from the dead walking and apparently with only the injuries incurred prior to the one that killed him... there is some way he can return folks to the state they were in immediately prior to the point where he stepped in, even when they are 'returned' to a place different from where they were (Tombstone AZ vs. "hell" - but is there really a difference there?
). Conversely, he can create injuries out of nothing much at all as well - neno had Doc Holliday's TB the whole time he was in Tombstone, but it's gone now...

I'd imagine Mr. Rootak may awaken in 23rd century Vandalia dazed, confused, and with an odd hankering for oranges.... We just have to be careful to leave some of them there to watch the cabin per their tasking, so I'd only send "Ma", "Pa" and the baby off to Vandalia, and I think nenothtu may have some words for Death concerning his dramatic sendoff of "Pa" (and his "drafting" of neno to do that), and would strenuously balk at a repeat of that method for "Ma" and himself,

Death can always counter neno's objections to the methodology by pointing out that "Pa" was all set to kill them off first.

I think that will all work out in time. This story has a way of taking questions like this and wrapping them up perfectly down the line. I’d heavily emphasize Silo’s happiness that Neno is ok - almost like she knows something in her heart but not in her head. And yeah, for the reasons I stated above I think it’s best until we all know who is bad ad who is evil and what is up to keep Silo in the dark about the baby anyway.

That works for me - but we've yet to see how it works!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'd imagine Mr. Rootak may awaken in 23rd century Vandalia dazed, confused, and with an odd hankering for oranges....

Yeah, lol. And since we don't know which one Neno shot?

Maybe he shot a 'traitor' Sasquatch that was working in kahoots with Evil CM? Maybe Neno's foster mother's man is still alive and well.

Don't ya just love 'maybes' in writing! Endless possibilities.

As for Silo I'm sure you'll tell her what you think is best considering you'll have to keep her from talking about it with ECM for the time being - until we figure out who the bad guys are and who they're not.

Question about Squatch the 'host' cat and Milli. Got any ideas how to keep them at the cabin? BIAD had left the working thread before I could catch him and ask for a revamp... So, I need to write them out of getting transported with the rest to the Yydryl...

Maybe 'Milli-Beings' can't be transported??? (There go those maybes again)...

Or???

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'd make a post with Milli and Squatch working their way towards the cabin through the snow, milli complaining the whole way of the unfairness of it all, Squatch getting cold feet and diving out of the lab coat pocket at the last minute, subjecting poor Milli to the weather outdoors.

I presume the cabin has a cat-door for ingress/egress...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That's what I was thinking too - problem is how did they get out of Dag's pocket and go missing with no one seeing them?
I'm not that familiar with all the in's and out's or 'up up and aways' of Tibs teleport to really 'see' how they did it. Meaning I thought a Tib's teleport was a 'now you see it now you don't' kind of thing...no sparkles and theme song like in Star Trek!

Well, I'll just have to 'listen' and see what Milli and Squatch come up with!

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join