It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
CindyMars and BAID

I really enjoyed your last posts you two.

Sounds like you'll be meeting up then and going back through the portal - so - does that mean all four of you will be going back through to the Center? Or will the portal take you somewhere else?

Gorman -

Anymore news what you want to do? I take it from your last post (if I didn't misunderstand) you want me to go ahead and start an Adam and Dag post where they get onto their little rig but start taking fire.

If so I'll make it as confusing as I can - which shouldn't be hard - meaning they're not sure who they're taking fire from - if it's President Bransom or something/someone else???

Adam will want to stay and fight for sure - help LAB and all that - but - he'll have to have reasons that he can't. I'll work on that. I think I know what it is, though, it's a sad one...

Will wait to hear what you think.

peace

Edit = spacing

[edit on 29-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Been gone a while, sorry. I was studying/doing a test for some credits. The idea did pass that the xyclosians come through what's left of the portal too and they're the big bad wolf in the area chasing everyone down. Otherwise, yea. I'm guessing the President thinks the ship is from Adam and opens fire on both. Then my ship engages, and everything goes down.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I have no idea whether we'll be meeting!!
I'm waiting on Neno to make the next move... I don't
want to press on and put him in a position that he won't
like.

I'm loving it!
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS FOLKS!
The 'Secret Addition' to the Opera now has their writer's status and is about to join!

Woohoo!

I hope we see the new addition by the end of this week!

In the mean time:

STUDIOUS where are you???

It's been too quiet on the Studious front! Hey, let us know if you're still kickin about huh!

And BIAD If you're enjoying participating even half as much as I'm enjoying your posts then we're both in the gold!

Gorman I'll be sticking up an Adam post in the next day or two I hope. Sorry for the wait I've been sick as a puppy let loose on a cat box these last two days but just about ready to saddle up again.

peace

Edit = spelling, yet gain...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Ok post is up and it's pretty well left open.

- No facts related to who is attacking only that whoever it is would not answer attempts at communication

- President is mad at everyone now, the fliers who mouthed off, at Adam for not meeting her at LAB, at the Yydryl and everyone on it.

So there ya go - Adam is out there in a protective suit, Dag's been blown out of the sky (dead? No one knows) and YOU ARE WHERE? lol

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That was pretty epic I'd say! I'll try to do something in a day or so. I'm a bit preoccupied. Definably making this great though!.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No rush - just trying to 'set the table' for you to deliver up another one of your literary feasts!

Beyond that I'll be away for a few days so look forward to seeing you all when I get back. (Computer problems still)

Thanks all -

peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Apologies on my lengthy absence. I've run into a spot of passive-agressivism, and am hoping for extraction in the next day or two. I'm having to guerrilla compute at the moment. I'm not gone, just down for the count.

I truly get disgruntled with adults who behave like children, I truly do.

Gonna download a bunch of pages to try to get caught up in offline mode, will be back ASAP, hopefully in the next day or two.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Me too. I'll try to have my part up there in the next 10 hours.

Been delayed in other things.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey all sorry but I am ill and may not be able to post. If I can i will make an exit post until which time I am able to participate again.

Or I can wait?

Peace & Love!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

My vote: Naah, don't "exit", just park the character until you're back up to speed.

In that event, I'll have to re-engineer neno and BIAD's exit from this place, without Cim, but I'll figure it out as I go.

Get well again soon, so we can continue on our merry little universe-fixing way!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Oh heck no exit, I am staying on this ride. I just need to park her until the transition. So I was thinking that when you and BIAD make it to Elf city, you do whatever and they take us to the portal but send me in first by myself????

I have not read most recent post but I will soon.

OMG I have like 5 post to catch up reading, I will try to do so and then post.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well that failed. I'll be back home in 2 days with the story.

Faceplam on me.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Story done, but the photos won't show. Any help?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hallo!

'lo.. 'lo... 'lo...

Is anybody out there?

'ere... 'ere... 'ere...

My God, I can't even see the furniture in here!

* crickets chirping*

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hi Hi - I'm over here hiding in the corner.

Waiting.

*Follow the sound of my fingers twiddling*

I've tried contacting Studious to no end.

I'll have a post up in a day or two - was just waiting to see if anyone was going to come around.

Nice to see you Neno.

Gorman- How do you see it all progressing from here with Adam and your group?

Peace

*Sending CindyMars more hugs daily*

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Where IS Studious, anyhow? I thought he was going to post a few weeks ago, waited several days, and after I heard nothing, I had to force neno's "escape" to keep the story moving.

Since then, BLIP! he seems to have fallen off of the radar.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well death of your character would be most unfortunate. I honestly have no idea. It's something major. They basically just landed in a hellstorm and barely got out alive and now this massive alien ship that did it all is looming over them with unknown intentions. It's like, they have no idea what just happened. And this ship looks like nothing they've seen before. Their lab got blown up, they don't know if their president is dead or not, and they're probably still in shock. My ship won't fire at a weak damaged one and they want intel. Your ship is too small and damaged to do anything, so surrender would seem logical. That means the brig on my ship and a declassification interview to understand them. That also means dissecting their little ship if you don't mind. Kind of a bit of roswell in space here. I forget, are the two even human?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

How about this - I'll post something generic - as in all actuality if you found a 'broken' spaceship and a 'broken' pilot you'd take control of the situation anyway. So, I'll leave it up to you and hope you have fun!

Oh and yes, Adam is a humanoid 'type'. I'll put a more rounded out description of him in the post and you can take it from there. Will be cool to see what you can come up with!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry my last post was so pitiful - just think of it as a vehicle to go ahead with the story... Truly, I just wanted to get something up so I didn't stall Gorman any more than I already have.

What's up with Studious people? Anyone know???

CindyMars - Me and mine are still sending those hugs...

peace

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join