It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Silo, I have no idea how you do that! You are the master!

Teach me.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by prof-rabbit

Ok, no little buzz ships and a zing in blue and white...

The whole thing? As in the red laser beam firing and the circular deflection?

I'll give it a shot. I don't know how it will look with the red, but, looking forward to the challenge.

Nice flower
Thankers...

Yes please, - ASCII art, old skool

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Silo, I have no idea how you do that! You are the master!

Teach me.

I hope the mods or whoever gives points takes half of mine and gives them to Silo, she deserves them.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Is this what you mean? Something like this? I'm having a hard time matching the blue with the red but haven't' given up yet. (Taking out the little swirly asap!)!

If you want what's below - EEEKKK! LOL It looses soooo much detail in that all blueeee...

As for points - I should be giving them to you guys. You're really giving me an opportunity to learn so much more in an atmosphere I enjoy.

So you give me 5000 I'll give you 5000 and let's call it even...

Neno It would be a loss of your 5 minutes to learn what I know.

Beyond that it's tough to find much out there anymore for Photoshop 6.0 - It's all about Photoshop CS4 now...(Only 700 USD) *fainted*
Kind'a like driving a tractor compared to a Ferrari

[edit on 11-2-2010 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Is this what you mean? Something like this? I'm having a hard time matching the blue with the red but haven't' given up yet. (Taking out the little swirly asap!)!

If you want what's below - EEEKKK! LOL It looses soooo much detail in that all blueeee...

As for points - I should be giving them to you guys. You're really giving me an opportunity to learn so much more in an atmosphere I enjoy.

So you give me 5000 I'll give you 5000 and let's call it even...

Neno It would be a loss of your 5 minutes to learn what I know.

Beyond that it's tough to find much out there anymore for Photoshop 6.0 - It's all about Photoshop CS4 now...(Only 700 USD) *fainted*
Kind'a like driving a tractor compared to a Ferrari

[edit on 11-2-2010 by silo13]

No problem, red is better! Thank you so much!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Question is, do you still want some blue/white hits?
I'll see what I can do and give you a choice.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Question to Neno and P.Rabbit...

Are you two waiting to post for me? For the pics? I sure hope not.

I've got a small post to put up but feel really uncomfortable continuing the Swarg saga with no fight scenes in-between, sooooo, let me know one way or another...

Thankers

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm still unconscious....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Oh that's right!

Well then I guess it's time to kick ol'Prof. Rabbit into action.

*Poke poke*

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Oh that's right!

Well then I guess it's time to kick ol'Prof. Rabbit into action.

*Poke poke*

White Rabbit: [singing] "I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello." / Goodbye. / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

Sorry, weekends are busy here, however "Stand by for the next exiting episode!"

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It's up! Thank you to both Silo and nenothtu for their brilliant graphics.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ok here's the thing.
I need to slip a post in to set this up. (It's already written.)

As the post goes up Silo will be on her way to the Command station and from there realize what is going on.

Swarg will do his thing.

Let me go read what you have before I say anymore though. Brb.

EDIT:

I'll slip in the post to ready the scene and be waiting to hear from you Pro.Rabbit.

On the edge of your seat post you put up there, woohooo! Great one!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ok here's the thing.
I need to slip a post in to set this up. (It's already written.)

As the post goes up Silo will be on her way to the Command station and from there realize what is going on.

Swarg will do his thing.

Let me go read what you have before I say anymore though. Brb.

EDIT:

I'll slip in the post to ready the scene and be waiting to hear from you Pro.Rabbit.

On the edge of your seat post you put up there, woohooo! Great one!

Thank you! I have edited out the time frames and action sequences if you need more let me know, it's one am here and I must be up early this morning.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ok I'll wait until tomorrow morning to touch bases with you over the next installment.

Neno

Is the thingy you got from CindyMars going to save you or are Chumley and Bransom to save you leaving Swarg to martyr himself for the Y?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ah Proffesor liked your post it was very reminiscent of the epi of "Farscape" I just watched yesterday.

315 - INFINITE POSSIBILITIES Part II: Icarus Abides

Written By: Carleton Eastlake
Directed By: Ian Watson

After disposing of the Scorpius Clone, the Ancient 'Jack' unlocks the secrets to wormhole technology in Crichton's mind allowing them to build a Displacement Engine, the 'ultimate weapon' that will allow them to destroy the Scarran Dreadnought before it escapes with Furlow's data. Seeing the value of the weapon, Furlow kills Jack and takes off with it. In the ensuing chase, Crichton is fatally exposed to the highly reactive Partanium that fuels the engine. With nothing left to lose, Crichton volunteers to launch the weapon at the Dreadnought, experiencing first hand the terrifying power of the wormhole technology.

Which I was thinking would be great in our Space Opera.

Silo where is Swarg? Sitting on pins and needles.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Ah Proffesor liked your post it was very reminiscent of the epi of "Farscape" I just watched yesterday.

315 - INFINITE POSSIBILITIES Part II: Icarus Abides

I have not seen much of the central parts of Farscape, in this case we kind of simplified by giving the Opi's a bad case of gastric reflux :>

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ok I'll wait until tomorrow morning to touch bases with you over the next installment.

Neno

Is the thingy you got from CindyMars going to save you or are Chumley and Bransom to save you leaving Swarg to martyr himself for the Y?

Well the thing from CindyMars could have saved neno already, given that neno's ship got shot up the unprotected ass end. I think Neno is looking for a tow rope when he wakes up.

Remember we have been pummeled by the Dreadnought so we all could be part way across the solar system. Chumley and Bransom could also have some damage from their escape just before the second cruiser blew up, leaving Swarg to do the hero bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ok so when you want to figure some of that out I'll follow your lead.

As it is no one knows where Swarg is at the moment.

Meaning he's more than likely already in a left over fighter and on his way to save whoever he needs to save.

I'll post what I need to - Silo arriving at the Command Center and a trio of words about the Pod and then wait to see where you you all go with it...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Neno

I don't really know WHAT that trinket does, and neither does CindyMars. I just had it start glowing like that whenever a monster is gonna get me on a whim, and don't really know what it does. Could be something that whisks me elsewhere at the last minute, or it could be just warming op to dig my grave. I dunno.

In this case, though, I'm going to be looking for a tow rope and an aspirin when I wake up, nothing spectacular. If BRANSOM offers to tow me, though, well, neno would rather drift off spinning into the black that have to be saved by THAT WOMAN!

If Swarg were to tow me in, there goes his glorious death - or any death at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

In this case, though, I'm going to be looking for a tow rope and an aspirin when I wake up, nothing spectacular. If BRANSOM offers to tow me, though, well, neno would rather drift off spinning into the black that have to be saved by THAT WOMAN!

Awww come on, write that up, it would be hysterical.

First thing you see when you open your eyes is her ugly mug looking back at ya... hehehe

EDIT: Then again maybe she's beautiful???

But if you're against it would you consider writing up Chumley saving you?

Think of waking up and seeing HIS face

[edit on 17-2-2010 by silo13]

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join