It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Nice one Neno, good use of Sheila too!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prof-rabbit

How about Swarg calls in from the last fighter leaving Yydryl (no one left to contain him) and I'll have him save Bransom?

When the Yydryl gets word from one of you things are looking grim and, if something doesn't break the Buzzards will win I'll get Swarg out and on a fighter.

From there, who he saves is up to you - as long as Chumley and Deson get back...

As for Swarg? Hope he gets a nice send off into his next life...

Thankers

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

How about Swarg calls in from the last fighter leaving Yydryl (no one left to contain him) and I'll have him save Bransom?

When the Yydryl gets word from one of you things are looking grim and, if something doesn't break the Buzzards will win I'll get Swarg out and on a fighter.

From there, who he saves is up to you - as long as Chumley and Deson get back...

As for Swarg? Hope he gets a nice send off into his next life...

Thankers

I have an idea, I'll make him a real hero, just wait for the cue.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
Nice one Neno, good use of Sheila too!

Thanks! I have a notion to employ Sheila as a secure communications relay, because later in the story I'm gonna want to have her relay he information that anything I say in the clear over comms channels should be disregarded by the Penelope crew. Ergo, I'll need a secure channel.

One other thing - will Sheila be able to take over the helm and weapons control of the StarWolf if neno gets rendered inoperative for any reason?

Hint: that's a near 100 percent certainty that everything is going to go black on him for a bit.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

So then it would fall into line if I have communications with you I'd be talking to Sheila?

Good to know if that's the case.

Also - Prof.Rabbit - Just make him a dead Hero, lol. And yes, I'll wait for your clue. I'll set some foreshadow before hand and then get ready for him to roll.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
One other thing - will Sheila be able to take over the helm and weapons control of the StarWolf if neno gets rendered inoperative for any reason?

Hint: that's a near 100 percent certainty that everything is going to go black on him for a bit.

Yes, you will notice in the last post I told Sheila to "keep an eye" on you. Either you can call to Sheila or if you black out Sheila will automatically take control to keep you safe then request instructions.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So then it would fall into line if I have communications with you I'd be talking to Sheila?

Also - Prof.Rabbit - Just make him a dead Hero, lol. And yes, I'll wait for your clue. I'll set some foreshadow before hand and then get ready for him to roll.

I should set Sheila up as a secure communicator, note that this would include Deson and everyone will be able to hear the others also, kind of like a party line.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I should set Sheila up as a secure communicator, note that this would include Deson and everyone will be able to hear the others also, kind of like a party line.

Sounds like a plan!

Woohoo!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Do you know the episode name or number? maybe we can Google and find a picture to give us an idea.

Hey Neno it is:
Epi # 309 "Out of their minds"
www.henson.com...

The Halos (looks like the Opchiopidoops) unfortunatly no picture of them here.

Good post all.
Prof thanks for pointing out my error.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Is this something you all might consider for the Ophi?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/563c53990d8d.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not finished - (I photo shopped a few images together from the web).

Please let me know if it's acceptable OR BETTER YETwhat you'd like to see changed.

If it's not what you had in mind - no problem at all - it wont ruffle my feathers (har har) - just let me know.

I'd like to post it in my last installation in the story but need a thumbs up first.

Thankers!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Please let me know if it's acceptable OR BETTER YETwhat you'd like to see changed.

If it's not what you had in mind - no problem at all - it wont ruffle my feathers (har har) - just let me know.

I'd like to post it in my last installation in the story but need a thumbs up first.

Thankers!

Using my best 60's accent "Way cool man!" or in today's vernacular "That's just so sick!"

Otherwise from my perspective, very impressive!

As a side note today I went on a specialized zoo tour, up close and personal with the big cats, Lions, Sumatran Tigers and a Snow Leopard with the keeper etc. (AWESOME)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Very cool. I say all black though. Meaner looking and maybe a bit more distorted looking. But amazing work Silo. Just an opinion.

Woe Nelly!
SHIP wants you to be a killer? What is that all about?
Just saying!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Ok, wings black and meaner looking...
On my way to *The Shop*
hehehe

As for Ship wanting me to be a killer... Ahhhhh, what little faith we BOTh have in her, hehehe...

You'll see what I mean in a bit...

huggers
gracie

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I was absent there for a bit. Got back to the states from Korea in December and have been spending time w/ both sets of parents and my wife and son.

I know I created a huge gap due to my absence, but I would love to continue contributing if possible and once again I apologize for my not being around.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Or relayed through Penelope, which would in turn be relayed through Sheila. I WILL have normal comms, but as I mentioned, the time will come when you won't be able to trust what I say there, since I'll be transmitting i the clear for the benefit of the Buzzards.

A little disinfo never hurt anybody... But then again, neno doesn't consider Buzzards to be people at all, and it just might not be good for THEM...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Hey Neno it is:
Epi # 309 "Out of their minds"
www.henson.com...

The Halos (looks like the Opchiopidoops) unfortunatly no picture of them here.

Found this entry in the farscape wiki:

Halosians

Evidently they were based on earlier work, the Skeksis, from The Dark Crystal. That can be found here

Those are just a couple of pictures I found, there are probably more. Sure enuf, they look like what I had in mind for what the Yabba-dabba-dookies looked like. The Halosians look more Eagle-like, and the Skeksis look more crow like to me, but both of them are decidedly Buzzard-like in appearance....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thankers!

Yeh, YEH, dat's it! Dat's da ticket! Need more EEEVIL, though... darker wings, et cetera... Maybe oh, I dunno, fangs or something in the beak...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Sorry guys, I was absent there for a bit. Got back to the states from Korea in December and have been spending time w/ both sets of parents and my wife and son.

I know I created a huge gap due to my absence, but I would love to continue contributing if possible and once again I apologize for my not being around.

Yeah, I started to holler at ya a couple of days ago, saw where you were, figured out what was up.

The story took a hiatus of sorts over the holidays, slowed down to a crawl, and is only just now starting to pick back up. Jump right in, the water's just fine!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

No need to apologize.

I included you in a recent post of mine. In that post Studious was watching you and Theresa from the shadows thinking that you didn't see him. But you can determine if your character saw the old man or not.

That is amazing!!

And I agree with Cindymars and Neno black wings would make them more ominous.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thankers!

Yeh, YEH, dat's it! Dat's da ticket! Need more EEEVIL, though... darker wings, et cetera... Maybe oh, I dunno, fangs or something in the beak...

How about deep red wings!

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join