It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
THANK YOU Prof-Rabbit...

Ok, so, from what I gather over a first brief read - Studious's been blasted out into space, heading toward the planet (what planet) - but is off the Yydryl.

Studious is now on the Penelope in the launch bay, I am waiting for his chat that he wants to have with Luder.

The Yydryl has three ships heading her way and they're not friendly...

Correct, they are heading towards the planet but are not detecting Yydryl/Penelope as yet.

CindyMars has found Faries or some such like in the Center...

Neno just loves the place but still doesn't seem to know CindyMars and I didn't do anything but bring Ship the materials and Ship did the rest... Not that it matters at the moment I guess.

And let's not forget Cadbury, out there in 17whatever-it-was waiting to snapper up the Mutha-Load...

Did I miss anything?

OH! Studious! What were those fury little animals anyway??? Giant hairballs? I probably should have some better idea since I'll probably be running into some soon right?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by silo13]

Ewok like I think..

Oops, nearly forgot, one Shapeshifter vaporized! awaiting some response from Neno.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by prof-rabbit]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by cindymars

Funny, only that I've had the picture of 'THE THING' for quite a while and I've been dying to use it in the Opera.

Bloody brilliant!! could almost picture myself as an observer!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prof-rabbit

Coolio Prof! I hope that means you liked it, lol.

OH! Oh oh oh - what kind of a *feel* did you get for the fury things Studious was talking about? I mean as you read it what did you *see*... If Studious doesn't have a clear picture of what they are/were then I want to smash something together from peoples opinions so I can add them into my next post (maybe)...

I hope the *darkening* in the Center - the night like thing I'm experiencing can be explained away by the lowering of the energy field that was called for.

If not, I guess that means the Center has night and day??? :O

I guess that would make sense as everything needs the creating periods, the growing periods and the resting periods.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The beings I went to investigate were in orbs of light but I loved your post as usual very creative.

I will post in a day or so.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

OH! Studious! What were those fury little animals anyway??? Giant hairballs? I probably should have some better idea since I'll probably be running into some soon right?

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
Ewok like I think..

OH! Oh oh oh - what kind of a *feel* did you get for the fury things Studious was talking about? I mean as you read it what did you *see*... If Studious doesn't have a clear picture of what they are/were then I want to smash something together from peoples opinions so I can add them into my next post (maybe)...

Prof-Rabbit is right I was thinking Ewoks, but I don’t have a very clear picture of what they should look like.

So Silo if you want to smash something together I’m all for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Arrrrrghhh so upset I just accidently deleted the Cadbury post from WORD. I am so upset. I now have to re-write it. Oh well, I was going to post it. Later!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

Thank you Studious! I read the Ewok thing but I guess I was having a moron moment not realizing this is what you meant about the fury things.
I get the feeling though you're talking something big and I dunno why but I was thinking they were small. Strange that how wires can get crossed.
I'll check out what Ewoks are and be back...

CindyMars Ok so you were talking light beings! Gotcha. I read in a U2U from you *fairies* so I got confussed (again)... Kick me girl so I can get back into the swing of things, lol!
I guess it really doesn't matter though, if the Center has Light Beings (snuck in under our radar and Ship's radar?) then there's no reason why Ship can't have Faries. Not that I want to pursue that on my own - I'll work The Thing (the bubble thing) into my story line somehow.

Question... If Deson and Chumley are the only Yydryl 'players' at the helm (so to speak) at the moment (with CindyMars, Neno and myself in the Center) - Why don't you, Prof-Rabbit write a post in which Deson responds to your transmission to the Yydryl?
Deson's a NPC of few words, a bit gruff speaking to those he doesn't *know* and very to the point kind of Being... You could include Deson puts out a Ship wide alert for everyone and leave it to us to respond from there??? I'm speaking of the threat - (the 3 Vessels) - Then it's up to us how we take the warning? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

LOL! They are small!

One question... Do they *giggle*? *Wink*

Thanks again!

peace

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Question... If Deson and Chumley are the only Yydryl 'players' at the helm (so to speak) at the moment (with CindyMars, Neno and myself in the Center) - Why don't you, Prof-Rabbit write a post in which Deson responds to your transmission to the Yydryl?
Deson's a NPC of few words, a bit gruff speaking to those he doesn't *know* and very to the point kind of Being... You could include Deson puts out a Ship wide alert for everyone and leave it to us to respond from there??? I'm speaking of the threat - (the 3 Vessels) - Then it's up to us how we take the warning? Just a thought.

I can do that if you wish, I am waiting for Studious as well, he is presently in a lifepod next to the captain's ship, Studious wants a few minutes or Luder's time before we cut him out of his ship so everything in Penelope is stalled.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh they may be like Fairies,I haven't decided but they are in light orbs.
Good to see you back.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Studious, would you please hop out of your lifepod so we can continue on the Penelope.

Please?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Hi Hi -
Why not post up a talk with Deson responding to your communique with the Yydryl so we can... Hmmm what can we do after she knows there's a bunch a ships coming at her!

Anyway, I'm about to *wake up* and go looking for everyone - but Ill wait a bit in case you or CindyMars (or someone) posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Go ahead I am going on vacation be back after Christmas.
Not inspired to re-write or create a new one as of yet.

Happy Holidays all.

It could happen, we shall see.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
Studious, would you please hop out of your lifepod so we can continue on the Penelope.

Please?

Of course.

Sorry for the delay

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Merry Christmas!!

To make this not a one liner I'll also wish you all a Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hi Hi -
Why not post up a talk with Deson responding to your communique with the Yydryl so we can... Hmmm what can we do after she knows there's a bunch a ships coming at her!

Anyway, I'm about to *wake up* and go looking for everyone - but Ill wait a bit in case you or CindyMars (or someone) posts.

Nice bit of writing!, (you "unmorphed" a little too easily given your predicament) but loved the Chumley/Bransom bit! now we can get things under way, would you like to follow my lead as we get these ships moving? Yydryl has likely been given hundreds of parking tickets or been labeled as "abandoned by owner", after all she has not moved since the very beginning of the story, we need to warm up the engines, go to yellow alert and all those things when the bad guys ride over yonder hill.

Pssst. hope everyone had a wonderful Yule celebration!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by prof-rabbit]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yeah I see I asked you about writing in the Deson part, but I got the impression you really didn't want to do it or didn't have time.

Also, I agree I got *unstuck* a bit too quickly, but, on the other hand it was getting a bit too wordy, and, I wanted it clear my character has trouble fending for herself, but never hesitates to fend for others - even if it's just poor Chumley in a compromising position, lol.

Yeah, I'll get us back to the Command Center and follow your lead.

Also, for a good excuse how the Yydryls just been *stuck* in one place. I guess we can use the idea all her energy was going to form the Center, so, she really had none left over for tooling around the universe???

Thanks and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah I see I asked you about writing in the Deson part, but I got the impression you really didn't want to do it or didn't have time.\

Yes, I did not like the idea of writing for your NPC in case I fluffed something.

Also, for a good excuse how the Yydryls just been *stuck* in one place. I guess we can use the idea all her energy was going to form the Center, so, she really had none left over for tooling around the universe???

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Yes, that sounds plausible, you might ask Yydryl for an energy audit as you raise your alert level.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, that sounds plausible, you might ask Yydryl for an energy audit as you raise your alert level.

I would appreciate any help you can give me in the technical department. In fact, you might want to work that into your posts, lol.

Also, just so you know, I'm not sure if you read a lot of the way back posts in the working thread here, but, Deson has no problem with anyone on the Opera using him as an NPC, but, I can assure you I understand how you feel.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Part 1 of the new post is up now, you might want to speak to Yydryl herself and ask about her "combat readiness" so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join