It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Take a look at this and tell me if it's along the ideas of what you were thinking???
It's a pic I working on - wayyy NOT finished yet, but it's an example...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d44546e89de.jpg[/atsimg]

This was for Ship's Center for the R&R area - a place to hang out on the water (on the lily pads)...

If you like the lightning and clouds effect in the background I can make that into something that might be useful for you???

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hey all,
Badger here. Still in deep ca ca over here on this job in Singapore.
Bad mojo fo sho.

Somebody drink a few beers for me and hopefully I'll be back to writing in four or five days if they haven't tied me to the anchor and dropped it into the bay.

I'll read the posts later and do that ra-ra and star thing as soon as I get the chance.

Bill

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

That's ok. Often things that go one in RL prevent us getting involved online. Hang in there, avoid going anywhere near large bodies of water and we'll see you when we see you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Hard to avoid water,
I'm installing high tech equipment on a ship that was around when the Korean war was breaking news.
I'll be ok though. It'll take a lot of these little guys to wrestle me over the side.

Thanks,
Ottertrunks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Will toss back a good Sicilian beer and my last half pound of marshmallows for ya BadgerBuddy!

You hang in there!

*Rooting for the BadgerMan!*

Hey, does the Penelope have marshmallows?

Just askin...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Be well, and glad to sea you back.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Those are just how I see them only smaller ish and some darker and some lighter. perfect, and can you make a scene above them that shows the ocean and fishs swimming?

Also in the 'room' where i am right now there is an ancient pillar standing in the middle of the room, it is white marble and has a Cyan colored , rather large crystal on top.

Cyan being the color of the deepest blue as it changes to the oceanic green...

Behind it after the crystal is activated are high tec panels which have millions of colored gagets and look like they are transparent rather than connected to a grid or a wall unit, do you know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Also the floor in this room is some sort of glass and the ocean can be seen from it. Sort of like a glass bottom boat.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sure, lemme see what I can do.

I'm looking forward to doin the fighies in the sea, hehehe...

*Rips out pen to take notes*

EDIT: How do you want to differentiate between the room and the sea - a dome or an *unseen barrier* like you could just reach out and touch the fishies. Or can you? Are you in water? I didn't think so???

[edit on 29-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh my heart is so full, thank you!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by antar

EDIT: How do you want to differentiate between the room and the sea - a dome or an *unseen barrier* like you could just reach out and touch the fishies. Or can you? Are you in water? I didn't think so???

Oops, lol I was so excited at you being able to do this that I did not read the rest ,lol.

I am in a room that once illuminated by the crystal, the bottom becomes like a glass bottom boat, the celing, duh, I had not pictured it yet, lol.

Oh wouldnt that be wonderful to actually be able to reach out and 'touch' the fish on the otherside of the protective shield! It would have waterey ripped affect when my hand reaches out, AND THAT would work for when I meet up with Saraswathi! And once out you cant get back in, which could work for battle mode as antar first gets discovered... Great! TYT

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You know now that I look at the lilly pads, it is the same look as the fleshy bottom of the floor in the cloud drome.

Just extend the lilly pad out and make it flesh tone. Do I make it clear? It was very weird to melt into it and I kept wondering if I dare make it into actual human flesh from abductees... Weirdo I know.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by antar

If I recall Silo it was a huge glass domed space that was humongus. So fish above and below. I can't wait to see this. So Antar the floor is not glass. Still anxious to see it. Your desription was vivid.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

It was HUGE, spent time deciding how to describe it, lol. It had the glass dome ontop only though the floor as she fell onto it was fleshy like landing on a fat person...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Hey all,
Badger here. Still in deep ca ca over here on this job in Singapore.
Bad mojo fo sho.

Somebody drink a few beers for me and hopefully I'll be back to writing in four or five days if they haven't tied me to the anchor and dropped it into the bay.

I'll read the posts later and do that ra-ra and star thing as soon as I get the chance.

Bill

Bill Badgerpants its a good name.
Hey we miss ya, hang in there buddy!

Hey I am going to drink tequilla instead, ok?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well shoot if everyone is having a welcome back drink with Badger, I will open a good bottle of Champagne! Chilled to perfection of course!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm back guys. As soon as I get caught up, I'll have a post up.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Welcome back!

What a nice surprise - Hope all went well why you were away...

I sure hope the Penelope has plans to visit the Yydryl soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar, I dunno if I’m going to be able to do this. I’m just too new at photoshop6. Also, I wont be able todo it in just one photo.

Problem with all of this I had NO IDEA how hard it is to work with water lighting etc.

What I've done so far is just so much pixel poo...

Ugh, I'll go back to it and send you something U2U - I just couldn't post it here, lol

[edit on 30-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Its ok silo, I understand. Go ahead and send me a u2u, I promise I wont mind the pixies.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join