THE smoking gun of 911.

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
"...a ride on an airplane" sounds like it could be a single-engine job at 500 feet altitude. This could be a different scenario than flying at near Mach I at 30,000 feet...just perhaps there is more difficulty there. Once again, very convenient that we are no longer permitted to test this "cell phone theory" by flying at those altitudes on commercial jets and trying it out...hmmmmm....


Are you an absolute MORON? How many times do you have to be told YOU CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS from ANY PLANE After take off/Before landing?!

THAT would be at CRUISING altitude. Let me guess, you are 13 and have never been on a plane right?




posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I only use one forum, and this is the one I know. I have know interest (or time) in following any other bunny trails to other locations. If this can't be here for some unknown policy reason, please let me know what policy prevents only this thread about cell phones from sticking here when all my other theads stick just fine.

Since when is this "introductions??" How can that be when I'm reading threads here on every possible topic, and only very rarely see someone posting a thread to introduce themselves.



It's a good thing that I'm not in charge here,

this member is telling us that he is not willing to follow guidelines.....

Can you Say BANNED !!!!!!!!



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
It's a good thing that I'm not in charge here,
this member is telling us that he is not willing to follow guidelines.....

Can you Say BANNED !!!!!!!!


Damn. I thught that he was saying that he was just plain lazy. Guess I should go back and reread that.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i'm not sure about anyone else, but as i'm reading and staying on this thread, i can actually feel the iq points beginning to decrease. i think this has to be the 3+ threads on this exact topic by the same person. people are giving answers, but yet the person poses the same question over and over. i was wondering, does anyone else see a pattern here?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
i'm not sure about anyone else, but as i'm reading and staying on this thread, i can actually feel the iq points beginning to decrease. i think this has to be the 3+ threads on this exact topic by the same person. people are giving answers, but yet the person poses the same question over and over. i was wondering, does anyone else see a pattern here?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]


Yep, this guy is just out for points.

We will probably be seeing him in RATS before too long.

But that is just my opinion.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Cool Hand, I have a feeling that we'll see him Banned, before too long.

I hate to see anyone get banned, but if you're not going to listen to the staff... then so be it.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
*sigh* hope we don't see him in RATS



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that this guy just lost over 1000 points?

Seems to me that the staff has laid the smack down, or he found the ATS store.

[Edited on 19/4/04 by COOL HAND]



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Anyone else notice that this guy just lost over 1000 points?

Seems to me that the staff has laid the smack down, or he found the ATS store.

[Edited on 19/4/04 by COOL HAND]


lol im hoping its not the second one



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is it possible to accumilate 3000 points in just 184 posts ?

that's where he's at now, 184 posts .



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i think some points have been removed






top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join