It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 9/11 movement is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ok people
im afraid to say it and it saddens me to announce that the 9/11 truth movement has said its last goodbyes.I applaud all the good work that you have done and continue to do so in the name of liberty and freedom and justice for all. that fateful day will always be in our hearts and each year we will remember our fallen hero`s.Its time to let it go now and get on with the business in hand and thats the economy and what our current leader is doing to our beloved country. we should look forward and not backward to an uncertain future with many a hurdle that would help us as a nation if we stood together as patriotic people rather than unpatriotic.I know that our beloved sons and daughters are in arms way for the benefits of our freedoms and if i was a soldier saying my prayers at the foot of my bunk in baghdad on my knees i would be praying for your patriotism to get me through my patrols and service for YOU.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The 9/11 Truth Movement is far from dead. In fact, it grows by the day with new organizations like Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth. All to supplement the organizations we already have of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

The list is endless and so is the research. People from all around the world in every profession are uniting for 9/11 truth.

Your sad attempt at baiting will not work.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"I applaud all the good work that you have done and continue to do so in the name of liberty and freedom and justice for all."

Thanks for the pat on the back - this should make everyone feel really good about themselves. Yeah, let's sweep everything under the rug and move on. After all, that is the American way.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I dont think the 9/11 truth movement is dead...BUT.. i dont think anything will ever come of it,much like the JFK conspiracy which we know for fact was a coverup..it will be the same and the people with the secrets will be dead and buried in years to come and no one will ever be brought to justice.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Are you kidding?
Is this a joke to just get people posting?

It isn't dead -
and something WILL come of it.
This is not going away - and it shouldn't.
It's only just begun.

This species is just finding its balls.
It takes a long time to get to truth - when you have been fed lies for so long.
The criminals will out each other...
We are at the beginning of real survival, integrity and personal growth.

Nice try though.

Edit to add and to say again -

Are you kidding?
Is this a joke to just get people posting?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow that doesn't sound like something that is put in place so the will to keep searching is lost...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"im afraid to say it and it saddens me to announce that the 9/11 truth movement has said its last goodbyes."

Uhhh the only "movement that is dead" is the bowel movement called the 911 Commission Report.

"I applaud all the good work that you have done and continue to do so in the name of liberty and freedom and justice for all."

Should we have a news conference with a banner that reads "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" ???

Every time I start to think that ...maybe things aren't as bad as they seem ... and that maybe I'm being a little too "tin foil hat" in my thinking .... I go back to the undeniable and indisputable fact that tptb murdered 3000 people in broad daylight ..... and laughed all the way to the bank by way of an immoral and unprovoked invasion of Iraq while deteriorating our personal privacies and freedoms.

Those that are now awake will never forget that this event proves beyond a shadow that tptb are criminals.. they will do and try to get the public to believe anything ..... and certainly are not about to give up THEIR movement.

Never forget 911 indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Time to look forward, not backwards? Try using that while sitting in a court of law. "Hey judge, can't we put this whole murder thing behind us? I mean, the guy is already dead, looking back on it takes away from all the problems we have going on right now. There are others out there killing at this moment. It's a waste of resources to sit in this court room attempting to convict me on this crime."

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whofeelslove

"whofeelslove"

Last Visit: March 15, 2009 Threads Started: 1 Total Replies: 6 Post Count: 2 Applause: 0 Flagged: 0

Nice try............

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If the OP had of brought some facts or links to use in his OP this thread would have stayed open.
In light of that fact or lack of, this thread seams to be meant for trolling.

This thread is now closed

Sauron Forum Moderator

new topics

top topics

join