It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One LUCKY penguin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Or one pretty smart penguin....This is great stuff. Looks like he very narrowly avoided becoming breakfast to a whole pod of orcas by jumping on board these folks craft, haha. Smart bird.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
that was awesome!
nice to have a little of this to lighten the atmosphere.

they ran that little guy for quite a while! great to see nobody tried to pet or hold the animal after he made it into the boat. great happy ending.

thanks for the vid!

[edit on 3/15/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
wow I was rooting for the penguin haha, but ya that would have sucked if those whales where a little smarter and tried knocking the boat over... I personally would have been very uneasy with those whales under me looking for their food. With the music and what not it almost sounds like they where playing ,but we all know its far from that! Good Video

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That was kinda funny to see the penguin just chilling in the boat with the guys.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by atsfanoffthescalez

yup, totally!
i was thinking, this is cute but those whales are hungry and if they tip the boat then everyone gets dumped and the cute video turns into a really bad scenario...

on the caption of the video, a person talked with the guy that shot the film and he said the whales were playing with the penguin to train the young one in the pod, as they would have easily snatched that bird up if they really wanted to.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

THANK YOU for posting this!

I saw this a few weeks ago and just loved it!

Nice to see it again.

S&F!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hate being this guy, but I don't really think this video belongs in this section. I do gotta say that it would be neat to chill with a penguin like that. Thanks for the video, but try to post in more appropriate places next time. Thanks!

-DTOX X

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Awesome Vid!!!

Great Find! How cool is that - that Penquin looked like he was very happy to be able to watch those whales from above.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Penguins are my power animal

join