It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergers excite 'conspiracists'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit

Ron Paul for president....of Texas.

Chuck Norris for Secretary Of Offense
Alex Jones for Secretary Of Propaganda
Geraldo Rivera for Ambassador To Mexico
Glenn Beck for Ambassador For Alien Relations
Lou Dobbs for Central Semi-Intelligence Agency

Bilderbergs, Pilgrims or Washington DC ... In my opinion, They all need their clocks cleaned as soon as we can rally.

It's in Bilderbergs best interest to post attendee's list, it helps to diffuse some fringe conspiracy theorists, not the hard core.

Watch for them to throw more bones to the public MSM this week. Madoff was just a really nice one.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Why do they have to link the NWO to the bilderbergs? i strongly believe the bilderbergs have various nefarious plans drawn out when they meet annually ie i think they orchestrated this whole economic mess,plan wars among other things...but i think the NWO theory is about as out there as pleaidians meeting with billy meir,the NWO theory in the common sense doesn't have one shred of proof to support it.Paranoia and delusion to the max.I dont like being huddled together with the nwo crowd...

whew I thought I was the only one here who didn't believe in this NWO nonsense.

Hopefully this economic mess, created by very rich but nonetheless ordinary greedy and clearly incompetant people, will awaken us all. Time to knock them off their self built pedestals and stop revering them!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I met Daniel Estulin, author of what is probably the definitive book about the Bilderberg Group, and heard him speak.

THE TRUE STORY OF THE BILDERBERG GROUP was published in many other languages before English. When it was published in English, it was very high
on Amazon.com.

Checking out the Trineday.com web site, the publisher of the North American edition, I see that there is a new edition coming out March 20, 2009, with info about the North American Union: IT IS PREFERABLE to buy directly from the independent publisher than from a book store or web site; it gives indy publishers more funds to do their great work. These guys just don't stop getting out the real truth. I have most of the 22 books they have published. The True Story of the Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin North American Union edition Seventy-two new pages, bringing a timeline of overt and covert actions greasing the skids towards a North American Union, where our sovereignty is put aside in the name of economic efficiency. Available for shipment March 20 from this page; in book stores and at Amazon early April '09 Unravel one of the best-kept secrets in political history. Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. The press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world. Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public for the first time. Daniel Estulin is an award-winning investigative journalist and has been researching the Bilderberg Group for more than 14 years. He is the host of two radio shows in Spain.

Moderator-Note: Added external-source-tags. Removed paypal link. Please review our T&C on the subject of Advertising. Thank you.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
If Obama showed any overt dislike of these power brokers -- he would never have gotten to where he is.

Think about your very truthful statement for a few minutes and consider what that means. Then consider if real 'change' can happen when this is in play.

I think that the banks have a gun to his head,

Actually Obama is the one who has had a gun to the head of the banks. Citicorp to be exact. When he was a lawyer for that ACORN group, he sued Citicorp to make it give bad loans to people that the banks knew couldnt pay back. Obama used intimidation tactics against Citicorp and Obama helped cause this financial mess that this country is in.

Originally posted by malcr
whew I thought I was the only one here who didn't believe in this NWO nonsense.

You might want to do some research on the NWO.
It will surprise you.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

NWO is just an umbrella term.
It doesn't matter if their name is Jewnopolis Youwillobeyusss. They do exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What is funny to me is the fallacy that some super secret dictatorship known as the bilderberg group would even need to meet in person at all. Today we have email, video conferencing and teleconferencing. There would be no need at all for anyone to meet face to face. They probably have some secured online forum like ats that they can share information at.

And before anyone jumps on the hacking bandwagon. Don't you think the worlds elite richest people could, I dunno, maybe figure out a way to prevent some snot nosed kid in his mothers basement from taping the phone line?

Bilderberg quite possibly could be a disinfo and deflection tactic made possible so that real investigation is taken away from the real people in power.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wicked Witch of Middle Earth

Good riddens and good luck B$tch.

I am glad to see Sebelius leave Kansas. Now maybe we can get back to a balanced budget like we have had for a long time before she came along.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We have all heard the rumours, that we are all slaves, and we work for our wages to house us and feed our families, rather than the way it used to be, when the plantation owners provided the housing and food for it's workers, now we do it ourselves, they just pay us to be able to do it.

What if what we are seeing is the start of them letting us go? they don't need us any more, so we are going to see an every man for himself scenario? does that = civil unrest? then from what is left a new world order comes around.

Does the Order in NWO have to mean a group? why cant it mean what it says on the tin ? Order as in a stopping of chaos? on conspiracy sites I only ever see it used to mean a group, what if it does actually mean Order= stability?

If it does turn out to mean a New World Stability, then what is wrong with that?

As another poster has said, everything gets twisted in the conspiracy world, with the emphasis being on fear and creating fear, I am not saying there is nothing sinister going on, but I also have no evidence that they are doing anything to hurt us either, just people sprouting off that they hide so they must be up to no good, I have a lock on my shed, does that mean i'm building a WMD in there? NO ! but it seems to obvious to me for them to try and hide it, and not broadcast their meetings, these people can have meetings anywhere they like, without anyone knowing anything about them, what if they are there for everyone's benefit? after all if total Anarchy does ensue, that's as bad for them as it is for us, the only difference is they have the means to protect themselves, most of us don't, that again would be bad for them, as we go seeking survival also, they would become the main target.

What if the people who start these rumours and conspiracies, are the real enemy of the people? they would also have an interest in creating fear, to make people believe the NWO is going to kill us, what we need is the real truth, and quickly, we often get u2u's and at the bottom it always tells us,

(This is a mass U2U sent to all 10823 members who have been on ATS in the past 30 days. Please do not respond to this message.)
, that figure is a tiny amount compared to those who don't believe and who don't post, 10823 out of how many people? contrary to popular belief, ATS is not solely an American site (many want to believe it is) members post here from many different countries, so when you add up the populations of where people post from, the number is tiny, so why is it just us who talk about this stuff? how can 10823 people try and decide what is best for the other 5 billion? sure there are other forums out there, still only a tiny amount of people, so who understands it more? the majority, or the minority?

This is why I am not convinced everything with a tag on it is bad for us, I have seen many retired world leaders amongst that group (Bilderbergers) and to be honest, some of them are retired prime ministers from the UK, and they weren't exactly Monsters when they led our country, in fact some of them fought tooth and nail for us, so why would they change now? if anyone where to have an understanding of the dangers to economies around the globe, it would certainly be those people, perhaps it is a place where up and coming future leaders, get advice and guidance from, you don't just become a successful world leader because the office tells you so, did Bush ever attend a Bilderberger meeting? I cant find any evidence he did, and look how successful he was

So can someone please give me definitive proof please? that these people mean me and my family harm? and not just the word of some loud mouth who likes listening to his own voice.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

The question now arises; what would YOU accept as proof?

I make no apologies for the subtlety of the conspiracy theory. It simply either represents a plausible scenario or it doesn't. Premises and axiomatic statements aside, the openings for such abusive exploitation of the global population exists; there are those who have worked diligently to make new and better openings for such exploitation, and the are those who have fought long and hard to keep them open. But the final decision to accept the possibility or not is yours. I think it's much less realistic to assume anyone is going to simply 'confess' their agenda in a manner that would empower any meaningful resistance.

I know they want us to believe:

1. conspiracy theories are the product of unhealthy minds
  2. its illogical to believe that omni-present influential elites among our policy-makers is cause for concern
  3. it is impossible for a cluster of organizations to control governments
  4. despite genealogically and historically recorded facts, there is no real continuity in the leadership's direction of international and national affairs
  5. Much of the worlds 'ills' could not have been foreseen, and their interleaving or overlapping is pure coincidence
  6. The obscenely wealthy and powerful somehow deserve their influence by some unassailable virtue unavailable to the 'common' citizen

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis3.14
So I ask those that can, those that have the skill, go get the info.
Why not? An ex navy seal, or spec ops or even a covert ops, there has to be someone out there, that wants to know as much as we do and can get the job done. And I dont mean go in guns blazing , but plant some taps, record it and get out. It cant be hard for someone who has connections, the gear and the skill. And if these guys are just trading lame jokes just for fun, we can find out.

nothing is impossible, but it would probably be extremely difficult to get anything. I'm sure every agency and counter intelligence team from various parts of the world thoroughly sweep the place top to bottom before anything gets said.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

I'm going to go a step further and say, that if the world's top leaders in finance, and govn't are meeting annually at a particular location and not necessarily in the spotlight, and my President, or top leaders are not present there to meet with these folks, then that would be a problem. Only a fool or a complete incompetent idiot would fail to show up to such a meeting.

In every trade there are conferences and meetings whereby professionals get together to talk about issues central to their work. What makes you think politics is any different? If I was in govn't and invited to the meeting hell yes I would show up! Are you kidding me? when major policy initiatives and various deals at the top level get brokered, and someone has an opportunity to make some advancements to their own agenda by gaining the support of others and finding mutual areas of agreement, then what in the hell is so sinister about this?

I'd rather criticize someone for the deals made rather than where or how they were made. I think this whole paranoia about the Bilderberger group fueled by the wind of that puppet from prison planet does nothing other than to redirect the public anger and sidetrack their focus.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I received permission today from the publisher of The True Story of the Bilderbergs to reprint text from the book. It's realative to this thread as well. I focused on the area of Bilderbers Meddling in Foreign Affairs of Sovereign Nations.

Please see page 2 of this the following thread for details and post your comments in this thread - I'm not trying to divert attention but, add to the discussion. Hopfully, if you read the reprinted texts and come back here to comment, the OP won't hold it against me.

Reprint from The True Story of the Bilderbergs - Calling 'em Out Pg 2

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Bilderbers Meddling in Foreign Affairs of Sovereign Nations.

Of course they do this! It's no big secret. Foreign policy and all aspects of international politics envolve this activity...what do you think intelligence and military campaigns and economic policy is all about???

Look, my point isn't that all that are at these meetings are a bunch of angels, or that all decisions and deals made at them are complete with only the best of intentions for all....of course this isn't the case, who in their right mind could imagine otherwise?

Politics isn't always pretty...it's the nature of the beast. Now if we want to argue that there should be more transparency, or the process more democratic, or various aspects of individual policy then that's a whole other issue. But simply to vilify someone for attending a "bilderberger" meeting is a bit naive and without little merit. In fact you could actually make a good case for vilifying someone for NOT attending if invited. Sure there are various agendas, and people fall through the cracks. Ok, so then join social movements for change and put pressure on the attendies...items such as houseing, food for the poor, universal medicine, building infrastructure etc...but how is attacking this meeting helping further items on the table (or that arguably should be)? It's like trying to heat your house in the winter with the doors and windows all open...yeah, you are puting huge amounts of energy towards creating heat, but your neither containing it in a focussed matter, nor putting it to it's most efficient use.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by cognoscente

I'm going to go a step further and say, that if the world's top leaders in finance, and govn't are meeting annually at a particular location and not necessarily in the spotlight, and my President, or top leaders are not present there to meet with these folks, then that would be a problem. Only a fool or a complete incompetent idiot would fail to show up to such a meeting.

In every trade there are conferences and meetings whereby professionals get together to talk about issues central to their work.

Except these "conferences and meetings" aren't invitation-only with a small group of elites participating, their agenda and discussions aren't held in secret and never mentioned in the MSM and the organizations weren't founded by Rockefellers.

If these meetings are really innocuous, why all the secrecy and lack of transparency? Why are so many of our "elected" officials members of secret societies?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I’m curious with your idea that “New World Stability” isn’t so bad. The world can never become stable without a global power in charge. Your version would still require a financial, war, peace, food, monetary, medical, global Dictator. It will happen. Are you ready to change currencies? The Bildebergs are only part of it. I agree this isn’t all about America. You wont see any American flags flying, nor your Countries. We will unite. What alternatives can you offer to come to such a false peace and stability in the world? The previous poster was correct you might do some research and be very surprised. The wheels have been in motion for decades. Now is the timing for the perfect storm. All our countries are near bankruptcy. I wont get in to economics. I’m sure you are aware of that issue. What interests you on this subject if it's not NWO?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
but how is attacking this meeting helping further items on the table (or that arguably should be)?

I think a lot of us are just trying to bring awareness to the activites of the Elite. While it's not as secret as it use to be, thanks to some fearless journalist, Bilderberg is not a household name.

For me, I like to present the facts and let everyone else make up their own minds. But to do this intelligently, you really have to do the research and read some unbiased books.

The interest into Bilderbergs and secret societies is not a left or right issue. I've certainly seen that evidence here on ATS. Those of us on the far left are as concerned as those on the religious right. It's a commonality we share.

There is a thick spidery web surrounding the Bilderbergs, the Elite, and other secret societies. Attempting to unweave this web has led, for me, more questions and no answers.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

the answer to your question is simple. These people are FOCUSED and RESPONSIBLE>
UNLIKE the masses who are lazy, greedy and delusional.

these are the people that you should be looking up to...learning from, aiming to become.
u think for a second the average person..or even you, can do what they do.
they dont waste time
the organize
they protect society, hell they CREATED SOCIETY...they maintain it.
what class warfare? the masses LOVE THE MATRIX, the masses BEGGED FOR THE MATRIX/the artificial womb

THEY did not take out HUGE LOANS they could never pay back.
they are responsible
and most imortantly

THEY DONT COMPLAIN like the masses do.
they dont put the blame on a big bad boogy man. lol..which is very popular with conspiracy theorists.
YES THEY EXIST, but flip it around and you will go far in life.
stop the blame game.

the elite are NOT the problem of the world...its the masses that mess things up.
just look around you...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

It wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't for it being illegal

law.jrank.org...

I wouldn't mind having those types of connections. Could stand to make a bit of money, although the means wouldn't be very nice. When you have these connections, that is when you get into grabbing wealth and power by coordinating events, which obviously gives you a hot tip.

And flyersfan, why are you so obsessed with Obama? Do you really think he is in control of everything? Frankly he's not that important (except that he's good at looking like a good guy which is pretty important for their agenda) in the big scheme of things IMO. Just another president/puppet in a long line of em.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
...but i think the NWO theory is about as out there as pleaidians meeting with billy meir,the NWO theory in the common sense doesn't have one shred of proof to support it.Paranoia and delusion to the max.

What the...?!!

Why do the world leaders mention it constantly these days?

Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

Maybe we wouldn't be so "paranoid" if the world leaders would stop "pretending" it's going to happen...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I must agree with Maxmars this is an attempt to try and make anyone who hears about the Builderbergers as conspiracy nuts.I guess they are getting somewhat nervous as more people become aware about just how many decisions are made about their lives behind closed doors...

[edit on 013131p://5826 by mike dangerously]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join