It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergers excite 'conspiracists'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Bilderbergers excite 'conspiracists'

www.politico.com

The highest levels of the Obama administration are infested with members of a shadowy, elitist cabal intent on installing a one-world government that subverts the will of the American people. It sounds crazy, but that’s what a group of very persistent conspiracy theorists insists, and they point to President Obama’s nominee for Health and Human Services Secretary, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, as the latest piece of evidence supporting their claims.

It turns out that Sebelius – like top administration economists Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers and Paul Volcker, as well as leading Obama diplomats Richard Holbrooke and Dennis Ross – is a Bilderberger. That is, she is someone who has participated in the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-3-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ummm, I'm not quite sure "excites" would be the word of choice for us "conspiracists"...

More like "angers" or "disgusts", with the endless covert plotting out of the directions of lives of the people (us) that they view as "cattle" should take, and the endless scheming and insatiable power and wealth grabs that they can just never seem to get enough of...

Look no further than...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...to get an idea of what these Elitist thugs are up to, and just how far their slithering tenticles have infiltrated our gov, and subsequently, the rest of our lives...

"Conspiracy"? I think not...

They are being exposed for what they are.

The cat is out of the bag for those who care to listen and pay attention...

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I still don't understand that they play the whole Bilderberg stuff this open.

I mean why would they announce their meetings and have a list of people who visit?

Do they want a war of the classes in the end?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would expect this is a counter propaganda technique to ensure that the word "Bilderburg" becomes automatically associated with 'fringe' and 'conspiracy kooks'.

Remember, they have already acknowledged that their need for secrecy is past. At least, that was Rockerfella's opinion, and he should know.

Great find DD.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why do they have to link the NWO to the bilderbergs? i strongly believe the bilderbergs have various nefarious plans drawn out when they meet annually ie i think they orchestrated this whole economic mess,plan wars among other things...but i think the NWO theory is about as out there as pleaidians meeting with billy meir,the NWO theory in the common sense doesn't have one shred of proof to support it.Paranoia and delusion to the max.I dont like being huddled together with the nwo crowd...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
... link the NWO to the bilderbergs? ... i think the NWO theory is about as out there as pleaidians meeting with billy meir,...

In my opinion that is precisely why the media connects them in this manner. - mission accomplished.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Excite isn't the word...

It's more like outraged.

As far as the bilderburg people are still in politics then we can't ever have real change. All Presidents will be scams or puppets.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Each time that I see or hear the word BILDERBURG I get physically sick. This group of worms have bored they way into every aspect of humanity.

I hate to say this, but as much as I hate destruction, why can't a dozen or more suicide bomber/waiters serve them a cherry bomb martini at their next conference?

We are doomed for slavery or the abyss if these devils continue their agenda.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Seems they've found a new or should I say more effective way of silencing us fellow conspiracy theorists and the actual truth.

Very clever to put this story, makes us automatically link Bildeberg with crazy theories. The media seems to be shifting in a new direction.

Maybe the disclosure we've been seeing lately might just be a front to keep some of the population happy, while they demonize the most important topics in order to discredit our research.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow. I suggest everyone read the comment section of this story as well. Some Obamacloneanoid gets ripped on by some patriots. Good stuff.

As far as the article itself, it is written at a 3rd grade level and is easy to pick apart, being 3 pages, I will not do it here. It will become more obvious to the Obamaniacs that he does not have our best interests at heart sooner or later.

I am tired of anybody seeking truth being called a racist right wing "wackaloon" by these caricatures of "Intelligentsia" who arbitrarily dismiss the reasons why we should be suspicious of American presidents, or anybody in public office, from meeting with foreign power brokers in secret. "Good works are done in the sunshine", after all.

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
DD, you should quit this forum and start your own conspiracy group lol.

You would be a great conspirator since you have the time to get 1.3mil points on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
“There were so many different people there with so many different viewpoints that it belied the opportunity to really conspire, because obviously a Kissinger and a [prominent neoconservative Richard] Perle are going to come down in a very different place than say a Holbrooke or a Johnson,” the attendee said.

You would have to be a complete idiot to find any truth in the above statement. If they are on opposing sides, then why the secrecy?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

It not exactly out in the open. The name "BILDERBURG" was coined by an outsider.

Also, they don't post a guest list. Its just us "conspiracy nuts" who monitor the group and watch the dignitaries arrive. Thats how we know who attends.

No one knows what goes on behind the curtain when these people are meeting. They are likely somehow connected to the Counsel on Foreign Relations.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've always thought the Bilderberg Group was merely a respite for the most influential members of the world's most authoritative political, financial, military and commercial institutions. Just think about it from their point of view for one moment; without a constantly nagging public, and the subsequent media exposure, they're free to say whatever is on the top of their heads. It's probably just a place where all these guys can say whatever they feel without impressing upon themselves an undesirable change in their popular perception. I'm certain a lot of what they say, but not particularly all of it, is derogatory in nature, but then why have a private annual meeting at all if that was not explicitly the case? If you look at the people attending, they clearly represent ideologies on a wide spectrum diametric. I'm not convinced that it is in their collective interest to instigate some global governmental paradigm shift, or even organize some centralized government intent on controlling the entirety of the world's resources... It's just not plausible.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is all good and well except for the fact that it isn't a conspiracy, but a plan started in the seventies that is nearing completion as far as it matches the conceptual portion.

Go to Penthouse archives and ask for copies of the series: Cartergate.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
While this is a good article, it's suspect as propaganda through using the truth. It makes people think this is all just some big conspiracy and they shouldn't pay attention because this group has been operating for years. I noticed they put Ron Paul's picture on every page of the article, depicting him as if the source of all this information and linking his image with prison planet and conspiracy theorists. For a subtitle of a picture, this is poor journalism at best as it links no substance from the story to the depiction of the person being illustrated other than to say "This guy is a nut, and you are too if you believe anything like him."

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im just amazed at the way the system works and I imagine that eventually the system will topple.

I mean, the government works for us. They serve us. They listen to us. We control them. So why are the government elite all a bunch of multi-billionaires? Why can't Joe American run for president and win? The system is fundamentally flawed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
I still don't understand that they play the whole Bilderberg stuff this open.

I mean why would they announce their meetings and have a list of people who visit?

It furnishes the ever-dependable plausible deniability. Although the MSM are conspicuously unwilling to report the existence of the meetings and the invited elite get to conspire shielded from democratic oversight, the Bilderbergers can still pretend it's just a private party.

No doubt they do meet in secret and we don't hear about it, but given the scale and regularity of the Bilderberg meetings, elaborate efforts to conceal them would guarantee much greater public suspicion when they were exposed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 15-3-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

When I do think about it from their (the bilderberg group) point of view, then the picture isn't getting any prettier. I don't believe they show up from all over the world to complain about how tough their lives and responsibilities are.
It would make al lot more sense for them to simply tell each other what they are planning for the next year. Because if you know what will be, you can make a pretty penny.
And the most money can be made during war and crisis. So they have a lot to gain by planning for those situations...let me rephrase that...they have a lot to gain by planning those situations.

And who knows, perhaps the first meetings of the group really were 'getting to know each other and b***h about other (lesser) groups'. But it might be instructive to look at a recent attendance list and see what role some of the people on the list play in the wars and crisis of the following 2 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join