It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Miss Coast To Coast AM Tonight (3/15)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
FYI

Tonight - Sun 3.15 >

Pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics,' Michael Salla will reveal how the U.S. Government has secretly developed and implemented policies on ET life.

***In the first hour, James Carrion will talk about MUFON's contract with Bigelow Aerospace.

Host: George Knapp

[edit on 15-3-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Lets hope there isnt another "lights out" situation 30 seconds before showtime.

C2C seems to be having that happen lately with alot of show topics about UFO's and government cover ups.

But, that has been the case for years with C2C. It has happend to every host, including Art, and only seems to occur during these particular topics.

Hmm....and some say there is no cover up.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Possibly a lot of $$$ going to MUFON. I can't wait to hear more. It's about time. If I was a billionaire, I'd inject MUFON with a ton of $$$ too. It takes $$$ to get things done.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

If I was a billioinare, I would be building my own private space agency and vehicles and begin a new industry of LEO space salvage and clear out all that floating junk up there, put people to work and who knows..might be the catalyst to other private space based industries.

Its cool that money is being dumped into UFO research, but in all honesty, I think money needs to be put into space industrialization. I think that mankind would benefit from that more so than trying to prove UFO's exist.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufo reality

If I was a billioinare, I would be building my own private space agency and vehicles and begin a new industry of LEO space salvage and clear out all that floating junk up there, put people to work and who knows..might be the catalyst to other private space based industries.

Its cool that money is being dumped into UFO research, but in all honesty, I think money needs to be put into space industrialization. I think that mankind would benefit from that more so than trying to prove UFO's exist.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by RFBurns]

Rent the movie "Astronaut farmer"

You can't just build a plane and fly to space. The government wouldn't like you one upping them. Remember, you need them to tell you whats safe and what you can and cant do. Right.

new topics

top topics

join