It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X described in ISAIAH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Astoundingly, ISAIAH illuminates itself when we discover, in "The Ipuwer Papyrus," that God's "Destroyer" (in EXODUS) appeared, skimming the skies over ancient Egypt as a "blood red" comet, whose three near-earth force fields (gravitational, electric, and electromagnetic) devastated Egypt and, indeed, the entire World...

the whole article here ...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's always interesting the way the bible/predictions ties with things that's happening/will happen..

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmm, that is a bit strange, however I do think you might have opened up a can of worms on this one.

I know the Bible has foretold some startling things (my mother follows and pics it apart) but then again it could all be summed up to coincidence.

I'd rather believe that the sky will light up with rainbows and butterflies on that day

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Now if there are other Christian translators, open minded and truthful who can decipher and confirm that John DiNardo have translated Isaiah 63:6 correctly it will be really interesting.

I can see what he means by the other verses (Isaiah 1 & 2) correspond in a way, but from the word "Strength" to "Blood-Red Object" via his translation i need more proof to be convinced.

I believe that man have distorted/misinterpreted the Word to gain profit for themselves and to deceive us, imo. One thing i do know is that His Word and message will come through no matter how it has been or will be distorted. Deceivers will always deceive and so they shall deceive themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Intresting indeed, more ancient 'evidence' and 'facts'.
One can not discard all this information on an pure 'cant be' and 'I havent seen it yet' statement. Written words of ancient people should be looked into with atleast an open mind and think about what is presented with some logic based on new research in the field.

- ' if the evidence change, then so must the theory' Gil Grissom CSI.

Let me explain further, fist of all, for this theory to be plausable, one must first prove ET exsistence, if ET is proven a Fact, then so can beings from another planet be true in the excact same manner.

Here : Space Shuttle ScO, admits ET's are Real.

Here just an short quote:

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC).

Yes, he states hes name and swear he tells the truth, so we are obligated to believe him, atleast I believe so, or else Swearing on the GoodBook is just void.

Ok, let us say we have ET life, that makes this topic a whole lot more credible, dont you think? Unless ALL VITNESSES LIE, we have infact ET life around us.

And back yo my starting argument, ET are real therefor, so can PlanetX, I hope Not, but evidence show Humans just appeared on this planet, and others disapeared. It might not be such an enigma, it could be a simple 'out with old and in with the new' scenario that is going on over a timespan of 1000's of years, in OUR time.. Maby just an McDonald drop in for these guys...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I certainly believe this story as this isn't the only source of the Bible itself.

Most of the readers themselves who are anxious of such an arrival would be lucky enough to even last to preserve the past source of any of it. It'll be confiscated, completely torn to pieces and you'll endup a terrorist. They already know.Shush and keep living.

top topics

join