It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Since her show began a few years ago, I'd have to say I did enjoy her show. I may have watched a few minutes of it here and there every few weeks or months, but when something of interest happened I'd always be sure to go and look up a clip on it. Her attitude and sense of humor was something that always attracted me to the show.

Over the past few months I've began to watch the show more regularly. Mainly because during the hour that it is on, I have some time at work when I can get what is required of me done while being able to watch a bit of the show.

Any other fans?

The show just seems to have so much substance. Her games are hilarious, the random phone calls she makes to people that I'm assuming are unscripted and her interviews with guests are better than any I watch on any late night show.

She always just seems to bring the best out of her guests.

Check out this clip from this past week with Elle Fanning on the show. (Dakota Fanning's younger sister)

...this girl is 10!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes another Ellen fan here!

Laugh....yes thats important...as Ellen says...
I'm following Ellen on Twitter.....that made me laugh yesterday day as well.So remember theellenshow is on twitter....

I get tthe Ellen show a few days delayed though....as I'm in Australia....
Would be great if Ellen would do a show here....one day!

Ellen Cracks me up with her humour and especially when she talks about momma!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I catch Ellen now and then. I think she is adorable and a hoot.

Her mother is a riot.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh, I love Ellen, When I can(I do not get a chance that often) I watch her show.

She is so funny, and she is such a good soul. I like that she is not afraid to say what she feels yet manage to say it in a way that is family friendly.

She is a GREAT comedian, and as has been said, she has such great and funny games on her show.

I think tommorow (Monday) She is having Her wife( I do not know if they are legally married or not any more.... I hope so) on the show. So if I am able I will watch it. If not I will try to find some clips of it.

Bottom line, Ellen's ratings are better than Oprha's fora reason. She is a great woman who has a kind heart and it shows everyday in her show.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

One reason I really like Ellen is that she is herself. There is no trying to be hip like some of the late night talk shows. When she gets serious, it is something she really believes in her heart.

I have always been a fan of hers, and am glad she has a successful TV talk show.

new topics

top topics

join