It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Ferrell - Your welcome America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Will Ferrell's comedy titled - Your Welcome America on HBO?
the comedy depicts Will Ferrell, a striking Bush W look a like as sort of a farewell to America. Its the funniest thing I have seen in years and years.

Here is a small clip of it but not near the funniest part.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Voyager1]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is currently on the OnDemand network and I've been contemplating giving it a go. A recommendation from an ATS member is enough for me.

I may throw this on today when my backside hits the couch.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It was on HBO last night and I really looked forward to it. I'm a big fan of Will Ferrell and thought his take on Bush on SNL was always hilarious.

I watched it last night and out of the 90 minutes, thought maybe 15 minutes of it was any good. The audience participation was funny, and the bit about the trained monkeys with spear guns had me laughing. But over all, just not my cup of tea, I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I like Will Ferrell. He is a big funny teddy bear. Thanks for the clip. I forgot he used to do standup. LOL

But sorry, I don't think anyone can do Bush like Frank Caliendo. I can't watch a bush speech without thinking...turkey.

Frank Bush Impression

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
It was on HBO last night and I really looked forward to it. I'm a big fan of Will Ferrell and thought his take on Bush on SNL was always hilarious.

I watched it last night and out of the 90 minutes, thought maybe 15 minutes of it was any good. The audience participation was funny, and the bit about the trained monkeys with spear guns had me laughing. But over all, just not my cup of tea, I guess.

Its funny and its pushing the limits way past anything I've seen so far. You enlightened folk may have seen far better, but I have not.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I like Will Ferrell. He is a big funny teddy bear. Thanks for the clip. I forgot he used to do standup. LOL

But sorry, I don't think anyone can do Bush like Frank Caliendo. I can't watch a bush speech without thinking...turkey.

Frank Bush Impression

Please!. That guy doesn't even resemble Bush. One of the things I found so funny about Will Ferrel was that he actually resembled Bush. You gotta see the whole thing to get it. The fact that he's impersonating our former President is the key, if it had been someone else it would be just another comedy..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Am I the only one who finds Will Ferrell's whole routine a little tiresome now?

The guy was funny a few years ago, but I feel like I've already seen everything he's ever going to do now.

He's like the new Adam Sandler....

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All right, I can tell when I have been blackballed. Nobody liked it?? It was funny, F-U-N-N-Y. I'll stand by that until I die. You got one fan in here Will. I guess you have to be a Bush W fan to start with to appreciate it. Geez.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Voyager1]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

LOL sorry voyager.

new topics

top topics

join