It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have a new thory I'd like to post on ATS.

What with all the talk about 2012 and a diminsional shift. If this shift has actually started and is occuring now 5th diminsional space and or objects could be intersecting with our 3rd diminsional space. This could account for the rising occurances of U.F.O.'s.

Imagine if you were a 2 diminsional being. You could move left right back and forward but you could not look up down (you have no concept of up and down).
If a 3 dimensional ball were to intersect with this space from your perpective you would see only a point that grows into a disk which then shrinks back into nothingness.

What if 5th dimensional objects are interacting within our 3rd dimensional space? These types of objects are things which we would have a hard time visualizing them. They could appear and disappear. Seemingly move from one place to another very quickly. They could seem to split into multipal objects on different trajectories. Have different shapes from one moment to the next.

Sounds like a U.F.O. dosn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting but you forgot about the 6th dimension and the Alien Butt ProbeCon in 2011.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Check out this guys webpage for more info on your 2-d meets 3-d analysis.. this guy knows his stuff!

www.mkaku.org...

A Carp, A Pond and HyperSpace

When I was a child, I used to visit the Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco. I would spend hours fascinated by the carp, who lived in a very shallow pond just inches beneath the lily pads, just beneath my fingers, totally oblivious to the universe above them.

I would ask myself a question only a child could ask: what would it be like to be a carp? What a strange world it would be! I imagined that the pond would be an entire universe, one that is two-dimensional in space. The carp would only be able to swim forwards and backwards, and left and right. But I imagined that the concept of "up", beyond the lily pads, would be totally alien to them. Any carp scientist daring to talk about "hyperspace", i.e. the third dimension "above" the pond, would immediately be labelled a crank.

I wondered what would happen if I could reach down and grab a carp scientist and lift it up into hyperspace. I thought what a wondrous story the scientist would tell the others! The carp would babble on about unbelievable new laws of physics: beings who could move without fins. Beings who could breathe without gills. Beings who could emit sounds without bubbles. I then wondered: how would a carp scientist know about our existence? One day it rained, and I saw the rain drops forming gentle ripples on the surface of the pond. ... continue > >

This type of thing is extraordinarily interesting! That we may be living 'next' to or 'below' a higher dimentional world.... You can check out my Elegant Universe post over in Sci/Tech if you care to delve deeper...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenchecker0945

Imagine if you were a 2 diminsional being. You could move left right back and forward but you could not look up down (you have no concept of up and down).
If a 3 dimensional ball were to intersect with this space from your perpective you would see only a point that grows into a disk which then shrinks back into nothingness.

Ahhh, been reading Science of The Alien, I see. Or was it Evolving the Alien. I forget which is which but they are bioth great books, nontheless

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i think youv missed something U.F.O sighting have started to drop

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Interesting but you forgot about the 6th dimension and the Alien Butt ProbeCon in 2011.

Damn that's funny.

top topics

join