It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge mothership over Sydney Australia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the bizzare 2 hour long light show over Sydney-static streaking overhead fro hours, glimpses of some king of city sized object and totally freaky cloud formations all day............is something big about to happen?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
so after 2 hours we get no pictures?

please tell me you have pictures

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

I think you'll find its just storm cells off the coast doing all that.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I took pics-getting up now.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

That is just a string of thunder storms.
really nothing unusual about that

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I agree. I can see the faint lightning flashes from those storms. It's been going on since dark. I can see across to the city from here. I can't see anything except some clouds.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Those storms are over 100 klm out to sea so you won't hear the thunder, but any cloud will give reflection and it does look good at night, we get a lot of evening storms over the water up here in Cairns and even on the clearest of nights you would still see the far off flashes.

By the looks of your Radar thay are moving very fast from the coast.

take a look at the national image, there is a big line forming from inland
www.bom.gov.au...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

I took pics-getting up now.

Where are the pics?
or if it is anything like here, you have a storm and lose power.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well, I guess those pics ain't coming and you decided to log off instead. Doh!

Your letting us down my man - like you did...
here: Breaking News: UFO related air incident-QF72, Passenger testimony

IRM

[edit on 15/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I just havent had time to upload the pictures-I will when i get the chance

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I will check back in, i love to look at pics of beautiful cells anyway.

One thing that always bugged me is, even if we should be so (un)lucky to witness a huge spacecraft one day, how would we know it's the mothership?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I guess If we did see a ship, undeniabley (?), we wouldn't know if it was the Mothership. It could be the Middle-Brother ship.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So you uploaded the pictures uet?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have a question...................................

Why is it, I see more threads with a "I am watching a UFO and have pictures.............. but they never have "time" to put the pictures up?

I see that soooo often........................ I get frustrated too.... because I have seen threads, 10 pages later and STILL NO PICTURES!

ATS....... should have some rule............. if you claim you took pictures or somebody else took pictures "and you will get them at some point" - then don't DO THE THREAD, until you HAVE the pictures on the computer!!

Plus.............. WHY do a thread and take the time.................... without pictures at the VERY BEGINNING? That doesn't make sense to me.............. someone is going to take the time... to write a thread........... but they don't take the time, to put up the pictures?

Nah.............. something........... isn't right..... about that!

Why get "negative" attention that way................ the next time........ people will NOT trust you............. when you say "I saw a UFO or Alien, will get the pictures up, sometime today". On a whole, if you have done that before and left people in a lurch, without ever providing pictures.............. do you REALLY think, they will come to a thread of yours AGAIN?

Come on....................... think about it........... and PROVIDE pictures................ if you SAY you have them, Immediately!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I agree whole heartedly.

I mean, if you file a fraudulent police report, there are repurcussions aren't there?

Not saying posting on this site is akin to an official report... but to a degree it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I dont agree with questioningall much, but I think she hit the nail right on the head here.
and well said

There has been far too many times where members have posted threads promising pictures, then not posting them.....but scoring numerous flags and points as people eagerly wait for the evidence

So OP, quit stalling and post the images already.....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

When I said, ATS should have a "rule" - I actually don't mean it Literally!! I mean it as kind of an unspoken "honor code" ----- I have just seen SO many ............ that promise pictures but DON'T EVER provide them!!

I was impressed that the SA March 14 15th thread, had pics and a youtube vid, IMMEDIATELY!!

Now, that is my kind of thread.......... be it - that it was a "actual" UFO or not,,,,,,,,,, they didn't promise something..... and never delievered!! They had it at the thread onset!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Im thinking there are no images intended on posting, please prove me wrong OP..

I live in Rural Victoria, and we had a pretty big storm roll through last week. I can remember saying to a mate that it looked "Electrical" rather than the forks of lightening.

No thunder either.

This storm may have gone Sydney way.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How do they have time to post they have not had time to upload pics. it takes like 3mins to upload several pics. you could take your time and upload just 1 quick and post it so it can be analyzed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by OzWeatherman

When I said, ATS should have a "rule" - I actually don't mean it Literally!! I mean it as kind of an unspoken "honor code" ----- I have just seen SO many ............ that promise pictures but DON'T EVER provide them!!

Yeah I knew what you meant

Really it should be common sense if you're going to start a thread, you say "here's some pictures I took, what are they?" rather than "I saw this I have pictures that I will post when I have time".

I mean people should be posting them in their opening post if they want to be taken seriously

top topics

<<   2 >>

join