It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm Inali, and I'm thrilled to be here. I'm skeptical about just about everything anyone could ever say, so a community consisting of conspiracy theories, debates and discussions was quite literally beckoning me from Google. I love a good conversation more than absolutely anything.

I'm not certain of what else I should say, so I will clarify: I am American. Kentuckian, to be exact. And I wear shoes, have all of my teeth, read books other than the Bible at a respectable level, and all that jazz (and yes, I really do get that a lot online). I look forward to taking part in things here, and hope to get to know you all very soon!

-Inali

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Sounds like you've found a home here on ATS. Enjoy the discussions!

Howdy neighbor, from a Hoosier - and I don't live in a barn but basketball is mandatory recreation here. lol

See you on the boards & WELCOME!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
PS - are you a nightowl like me or an early riser?

Seond line: Dance Party!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
PS - are you a nightowl like me or an early riser?

Seond line: Dance Party!

Oh, I'm a total night owl.
I generally stay up for a day, sleep entirely too long (but at a decent hour), and then repeat the process

Indiana, huh? Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm surprised we don't know one another already, though, since everyone is related and whatnot

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
[edit on 15-3-2009 by Inali]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Inali

Wecome Inali, from one southerner to another: I know exactly what you mean about perceptions of those who live in the southern regions of the US, I get that at times too. I don't think I have ever really met a true 'hillbilly' anywhere in the south!

Glad to have you on ATS, here's seeing you around the boards!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Inali

Wecome Inali, from one southerner to another: I know exactly what you mean about perceptions of those who live in the southern regions of the US, I get that at times too. I don't think I have ever really met a true 'hillbilly' anywhere in the south!

Glad to have you on ATS, here's seeing you around the boards!

Thank you quite a lot

While I can't say I've never met one, I'm definitely glad you can relate! Stereotypes are just tiring, haha.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Inali

Hi Inali

Welcome and enjoy the ride! Don't be shy to speak your mind. Accept that others may differ from your personal opinions. Accept that your "truth" (or belief) is valuable, but try to understand the "truths" of other people.

I surely hope and wish that your contributions to ATS will motivate others and yourself to understand life in all its complexity even better. Be a good teacher but be prepared to learn from others.

What I have learned is a good old saying: "What's the good of having a mind, if you can't change it?"

We are all here to share and learn. If it makes sense to you - keep it, if not - discard it.

We are not here to judge one another, but rather to support, learn and finding anwers making sense. Don't take different opinions to yours as a personal attack, but rather try to understand why another person has a different viewpoint on the subject.

Good luck.. I look forward to your contributions on this forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi there, Ysterlong.
I do my best to do just that, and thank you

top topics

join