It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

131 DUMBS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I recently watched a video with Phil Schneider in which he said there are 131 underground bases like the one at Dulce in the US. Hypothetically speaking, if one were to try to gain entry to one of these bases, what would be the best way to go about doing that? Has anyone actually been inside one of these facilities themselves? Were you able to extract any evidence (photos, documents, audio, video, etc.)? I have only recently been exposed to the whole NWO-Reptilian idea but I am a very open-minded person and think it is completely possible something like that could be taking place.
I am in the Southeast US. Does anyone know where one of these DUMBS is in my section of the country? Would there be anyone who would be willing to try to gain entry to one of these facilities? I am bothered by the possibility that there is more truth to this than most people would ever even give a second thought to, but I feel like I want to have some kind of firsthand experience or witness something myself in order to completely believe. Any input anyone has here would be great.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I highly discourage you. It is good that you are eager but, just talking about trespassing could possibly get you in a bad situation. I realy don't have much to say but or any control over your actions. And not trying to boss anyone.
It would be great if we had that kinda of info. But anything like that is most likely going to be highly gaurded.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Something tells me if you somehow made it down into one of those secret bases you'd never come back up.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I just reread your thread and "hypothetically" the way I would go about it would be to have some inside information, and a person already on the inside. Someone who could possible get you the clearnce or a badge or whatever it takes to get in.
By no means am i suggesting this lol, just probably the safest way to approach it

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Access to these bases is beyond TOP SECRET and going within any type of radius of them would defiantly pose a threat and would result in you probably being killed on site. For example Area 51. I would suggest keeping this topic exclusively on the research level and would highly disprove of exploration (all thought what you'd probably find, would be mind blowing
)

[edit on 15-3-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why would anyone aid and abet you in committing a federal crime? I hope we all are smarter than that.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is practically impossible to access the secret underground military bases that U.S have. First, because they have covered all the entire perimeter around the complex and is constantly monitored by serious security guards, copters, security cameras, motion detections, etc...

If you want access to the Dulce facility, first you must know thoroughly the exact place where is the entry, and no one knows where is located the entry (or entries). Branton says that there are ancient caverns and water pipes that give to supposed underground tunnels and that might connect with some entry to Dulce Base. But still is not sure. In fact, if you manage to meet on some secret entry to these underground bases, I believe that you not have value to approach, not only for fear, If not for dread of losing your life.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Why would anyone aid and abet you in committing a federal crime? I hope we all are smarter than that.

Lol. Who gives a #%$% if it's a federal crime if the entire federal "system" is a load of crap? I'm just saying if I had some type of really "hard" evidence, I would no longer give a %@#@ about anything the federal "government" puts in place and would re-align my life's priorities to make the top one doing everything in my power to stop what they're doing. However, that is a huge "if" and I agree that if the information in these places is as sensitive as some claim then getting inside much less getting near would be no easy task, to say the least. BUT again, "if" there's truth to it, it seems to me there is nothing more important to know in this life and no goal more worthy to achieve than finding the root and reason of these things and trying to understand them.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Since it has never been proven that there is an underground base at Dulce, that means there are 131 piles of BS regarding underground bases. Yeah, that number is about right.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Since it has never been proven that there is an underground base at Dulce, that means there are 131 piles of BS regarding underground bases. Yeah, that number is about right.

I doubt you've ever seen Pluto with your own eyes.

Would you claim that it doesn't exist?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

There are scientific methods to prove planets exist. Regarding Dulce, there is a constant stream of BS. Nothing ever found, but the crap keeps on flowing. It is not as if you can't get above this alleged secret base.

Generally anything underground needs some above ground presence. For instance, you need to supply the base. It is much easier to have trucks show up to some above ground facility and then covertly send the supplies beneath ground.

Gravity studies can find underground facilities these days.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As to whether there is any evidence regarding the Dulce underground base exists, it is true, in fact there is only evidence of former employees as the structural engineer Phil Schneider and many more, ensuring that such base exists. But there is no conclusive evidence that confirm once and for all the existence of the secret installation.

reply to post by gariac

It may be as you say, below ground, need supply the base, and almost never seen any car or government truck, perhaps they this is done through a of underground tunnel system that connect to bases (as says Richard Sauder). A perfect cover could be the Sandia Base.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

Precisely my point. No evidence, but endless internet bandwidth. I assume the Dulce proponents are paid by the feds to post this crap to divert attention to real facilities.

Why not find a real underground facility? Seems to me an underground facility that is real will have a physical presence above ground, but have telltale signs that there is more than meets the eye. For instance, a parking lot that seems to be excessive for the physical presence. An electric service too large for the building. Excessive AC units.

Building underground with an above ground facility is not rocket science. The structural engineering is just like building a taller building. The HVAC is more complicated, but not a big deal. Waste disposal beneath grade is actually pretty common in construction. [A gravity fed holding tank and a grinder/pump.] But building beneath open terrain is more like rocket science. You need soil studies. You need to bring the utilities to the site without a physical presense.

Now granted, finding a real underground structure is more work than just barfing out the same stories about Dulce or the Denver Airport.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And just as a sidenote, does anyone else feel like D.U.M.B. might be a stab at people who are naive enough to believe these stories?
I can't help but feel a bit silly whenever I mention it, like phil is high fiving AL Beilek and giggling when I use.
I lived in the shadow of Site R in Maryland for 4 years, been to Mount Weather and Mount Pony, and I had never heard the term "D.U.M.B." until I came to ATS, or rather, until I saw Phil Schneider.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RageKing

I have read many books and tried to find some cold hard facts. But there just doesn’t seem to be any real evidence to any of this. If there are 131 DUMBS out there somebody some where must know something and is dying to be able to come to the table with some info. A contractor that was hired to do the work, one of the many countless men and woman that would have to work at any one of these facilities day in and day out or even some one on their death bed that doesn’t care about the consequences. That many people could not possible keep this that hush hush. I once heard of a lady whose father worked at one of these facilities on a top secret project. On one specific occasion her father was offered an invitation to see another part of the facility that required a much higher clearance than he had. He was quite excited and had many questions as to what he was about to be shown. As he asked all the questions he could think of he was told they would be all answered when he got to other part of the facility. He asked well can you at least tell me where I am being taken. The Zoo he was told. When he arrived he could not believe his own eyes, he apparently had been taken to area where they were doing genetic research to combine the best qualities of specific animal DNA with the best of Human DNA. What he saw were creatures with human heads but snake like bodies, many different animals with human features it was so traumatizing the researcher had a nervous break down right then and there and spent the rest of his days living in a mental hospital.
Is this true who knows, but it sure gets the juices of curiosity going. If only there was a little proof. There must be some one out there that knows something………….

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is a map of all the known DUMBS in the US

I thought is was pretty intesting

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Appreciated, but that map is about 15 years old at best.
Know of anything more recent?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
Appreciated, but that map is about 15 years old at best.
Know of anything more recent?

I think my daughter drew that same map when she was like 5 yrs old, while she was scribbling

I like how this "proof" is some hand drawn map, or like with the "FEMA Camps", that same old outdated list that has been floating around for the last 15 yrs or so.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

You find a better map. I think it was hand drawn by Phil Schneider. Anyway, the only way to prove the map true is to go where it says. Until you go to all the sites listed, you can't just say it's BS because you don't know.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well Phil S. elaborated on the fact that these facilities were highly complex and most likely self sufficient. If they are as big as he claimed them to be I don't see any reason why workers need to surface. Imagine if these works came to the service how big of a security threat to the entire system that would posses. Anyone could snatch them, interrogate them and have a world of unimaginable, mind boggling information. All I am saying is that all the debunkers on this site expect full hard evidence for things that are highly unattainable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join