It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

star chart for march 27th please? help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Is there anyone out there willing to help me? I am interested in a star chart to show where the sun, moon, venus and mercury will be on march 27 2009. I am hoping to find a 24 hour view of the entire day. I know nothing about downloading those star charts and I am not sure I would have the memory on my computer. I am not interested in a tropical view...Im looking for the actual location of the rising of the sun on the 27th, sidereal time I believe would be best for this.

Due to the wobble and change of the sun over time within constellations I am having trouble getting a concrete result for what I am looking for. I am looking for proof that the sun, the new moon and Venus will all be in Pisces on the 27th of march.

I have seen those stellar star charts (something like that, not sure) and would be so appreciative if someone can chart this for me for this day.

Thanks much in advance, if anyone can do this for me
LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi! I don't have a "Star Chart" per se, but here is a link to the ephemeris for 2009. Just scroll down to the date, (in your case March 27th) and it will tell you where each celestial body is for that day. I hate to break it to you, but the Sun, Moon and Venus will all be in Aries that day.
www.astro.com...
PS this chart is based on 00:00 GMT so unless your in the Far East, the Moon will be in Aries. Hope this helps!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Elostone]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Try here:

www.stellarium.org...

I took a screen grab showing what it looks like from my location, southern hemisphere

(Click to see full picture)

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That southern hemisphere one is all upside down and backwards and stuff. Here's there real one.

Since you didn't say where you are it's hard to know when sunrise is. It make a little bit of a difference but probably not enough to matter much. Pisces is a big fish. The Sun, Venus, Mercury, and the Moon will be in Pisces all day.

[edit on 3/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

From Hawaii and the sun comes up about that time with all the rest in Pisces as you requested... If you provide me your coords I can do a more accurate pic...
source
Rgds

[edit on 15-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol doesn't look upside down to me!

At least we got both hemispheres covered now

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank you Phage, Thank you Chadwicks....now that is what I call team work!

I really do appreciate your time. I spent hours yesterday looking this stuff up and it was so late when I finally posted to fellow ATSers to help. AND.....TADA.

Here are my coordinates....Coordinates: 34°39′5″N 86°2′33″W

I think I have what I need already. My point to all of this has to do with the precession of the equinox which will fall on March 20th. I could of looked up March 20th and would love to see that chart also....but with March 27th, it seems a good place to start because we have the the sun, moon and Venus all close. SOOOOO many sites still teach that the sun will be in Aries, the moon will be Aries and so will Venus. It drove me so crazy that I went on this hunt yesterday to prove a few different things to myself. Plus there is a small spiritual side to some of this, but I wont get into all of that mess

Some additional questions for any interested teachers....isnt this kinda of unique for Venus not to leave our sky this yr. I read that usually she leaves the sky for a couple weeks every yr. This yr. I read you can pretty much observe her throughout her whole path, even while she goes over the sun.

The next thing I found unique was that the dark moon will be in order starting the 25 or 26, the 27 . The chart shows the location of the moon, but I do believe that it will only be a thin silver crescent, and many religions call this the new moon of the new yr. I have had some phenomenal experiences while the dark moon is in order and I find it very peaceful to watch for the new moon and the new yr. I did this last yr and plan to do it again this yr with fasting from meats. It is very very possible that on the 27th, we will still have a dark moon and the crescent wont come until the 28th. This is why 'observing' the new moon works better then the fixed calendar.

Many will not think anything of it, the sun will rise in Pisces, the new moon will be in the same direction of the sun, Venus will be overhead of the sun, the bright evening star will fall to her morning position.

Im sorry for rambling, I just find such harmony in the sky. I find it a great synch that on the first day of the new year the sun, moon and the morning star will be in Pisces, bringing in spring. This goes nicely with the spring equinox which happens 7 days before the 27th, on the 20th. Call me loony, (it is ok),but the 20th through the 27th could be some great days of energy.

Thanks bunches guys
LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am just now noticing on Phage's chart that Mercury is also in this picture, is Mercury going to transverse with Venus to a morning star. I know they both do this, due to their inferior positions, but to have them both turning to morning stars together would be cool.

LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know I make some assumptions, and what I am assuming are not facts....Im still trying to fit in my head how everything is moving in its order. Somehow it brings me peace.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on anything. I really have no idea about Mercury's position on morning or evening star. I know that many planets can do this, be both morning and evening stars.

But isnt it ODD how many sties still use the old tropical positions to track the order of the stars? I mean really, a bit misleading isnt it?

And due to the movements of the wobble, or stars, whatever, the spring equinox used to come when the sun rose in Aries. Now , the spring equinox comes with the sun rising in Pisces. Later years, the sun will rise in Aquarius, on the spring equinox. I would love to have a date for that!

LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
See what I mean.....many sites say this, that it is in Aries, but its not. I find this misleading. I pretty much figured yesterday, that the sun would rise in Pisces, but I needed the proof in the pudding.

Thanks for replying and trying to help!!
LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The vernal equinox occurs on March 20th.

The precession of the equinoxes does not occur on any date, it is an ongoing process. Due to the wobble of Earth's axis, the equinoxes occur in different constellations over a long period of time, covering a cycle of roughly 26,000 years..

The vernal equinox will continue to occur in Pisces for about 500 years or so. For about 2100 years after that it will occur in Aquarius.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So why do you suppose that the masses, especially the astrologist are so behind in this? Is it just for convenience reasons that the majority of sites still post that the sun is in Aries on the Spring Equinox?

And about the sun in Pisces, didnt this first happen on the spring equinox when the supposed man named Jesus was born. I mean, kinda ironic isnt it, we see in religions how the ages effect their beliefs. For example, the golden calf in the time of Moses....were the people having a hard time transiting from a former age into a new age? And didnt this happen also 2000 yrs ago, many had trouble accepting the age of the fish and obviously some or most still dont accept the sun rises in Pisces on the spring equinox still to this day, even though its been doing this for a couple thousand yrs.

I personally think we can see through religions how the ages changed, the trouble the people had accepting the new age....and already, hundreds of yrs. before Aquarius comes, people are already fearing it....as the NEW AGE....even in scripture Jesus supposedly said to watch for the man carrying the water pales/buckets....which to me describes Aquarius. How can we begin to accept the coming Aquarius when we dont even accept the current age we are in?

And no I am not religious, just very spiritual.

LV

[edit on 15-3-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I forgot to add another neat little tid bit.

Venus is in retrograde from March 6 to April 17. The middle of this retrograde I figure to be on the 27th while Venus is 8 degrees above the sun. Sites kept telling me Venus is retrograde in Aries. But then I kept thinking, how can that be if its going to be above the sun, which will be in Pisces on the 27th.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sorry, you're talking to the wrong person. I like to see how the planets move but I don't do astrology.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I dont do astrology either.

But if one was to do it, wouldnt they want to know where the sun really rises? It is astrology that has mislead this whole thing...is my point. It is the masses of the astrology sites that tells people the sun is in Aries, when it isnt. So even when one wants to know about where the sun rises, astrology sites misleads many people in thinking the sun is in Aries, for example, on the spring Equinox. Why wouldnt something so obvious be changed? That is what I want to know.

Even though my name represents constellations, I dont do astrology. But I am fascinated by the movements of the stars and our sun and often I was mislead by many sites on these true movements. When I found out the sun really didnt rise in Virgo on my birth....I was like what the 'freak'....really!!! I then found out it really rose in Leo on my birth. This was my new fascination to follow the movements of the sun on its true path...not for astrology, but simply for interests of truth.

I think the topic is a great topic for denying ignorance really.

LV

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I meant to also thank you alltiedtogether!

I really do appreciate the help, everyone came through for me with flying colors, really impressive. Just think, I could of came straight to you guys without all those hours of studying such things....geeeeez.

new topics

top topics

join