It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entity{EBE}A.K."AQ-J-Rod"{JR}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is another thread running just now stating Dan Burisch is a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, I though some people might find the interviews that have been conducted with this Dan Burisch guy interesting, here's what I have:

Transcript of videotaped interview Dr. Dan Burisch by UFO Researcher, Bill Hamilton and BJ Wolf/Marci McDowell at the Library at University of Las Vegas.

The following videos I've embedded can be found here: www.projectcamelot.org...

Out from under Majestic : Dan Burisch uncensored

Stargate Secrets : Dan Burisch revisited

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
damn, thats a lot of footage. Ima have to check em out tommorow when I have more time. Thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't know...this guy is obviously smart, but he makes a lot of wild claims...I'm inclined to believe that this man and this document are fraudulent. What his motives are, who knows.

EDIT: There are a lot of things making this guy look look a liar. I just can't believe him, but I can't figure out why such a smart guy would go to all this trouble...

[edit on 15/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Hi,
I find Dan Buirsch interesting to watch/read to can i recommend "Project Aquarius: The Story of an Aquarian Scientist (Paperback) by William F. Hamilton III " which i brought from Amazon recently, its where his story began i think you would like it.

I like Project Camelot but to be honest, it does freak me out sometimes; as i have trouble assessing whats true, whats disinformation? which is basically impossible as you need an unbiased open mind in this subject area.

Regards

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Dr. Crain isn't he the genius scientist from the video game Area 51? That game had a lot of detailed in combining alien and human dna throughout the script.It had the voices of David Duchovny,Powers Boothe and Maryln Manson. It was a big production back in 2004.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just found this page has links to Danny, for anyone trying to find out more.

Near the bottom of the page there is a link that downloads a word document that is interesting.

pipl.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Authority
Written under authorization from the government of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, DEPARTMENT OF NAVY, Naval Intelligence Command/Naval Space Command.

This is as far as I got in this document. The formatting is wrong for official government documents. I believe it to be a fake for the following reasons.

1.) Whereas in legal documents the United States Of America is always capitalized, in scoping documents it is not.

2.) The use of the words "from the government" would never be used in a real document. It would be written like this instead: Written under authorization of the United States of America, Department of Defense, Department of Navy, Naval Intelligence Command/Naval Space command.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The story of J- Rod is pretty fascinating! Reports suggest that this was an alien-human hybrid (EBE+Human=EBEN) that was created by Project Aquarius under Majestic-12 and therefore labeled AQ-J-Rod.

There are other theories doing the rounds that since there existed no language interface with the EBE in 1953, (When presumable first physical contact was made):

So a series of symbols were shown to test his reactions. Some symbols looked like letters and others were geometric shapes. The first symbol the EBEN pointed to looked like a "J." The other was an "inertial-bar" that looked like a rod. So, humans called the Eben "J-Rod."

This excerpt is taken from EARTHFILES Reporter and Editor Linda Moulton Howe. The story is rivetting but I wonder if it could be true? Will there ever be a way of finding out? Here it is. Take it for what it's worth...

When I first heard Bill Uhouse, a retired mechanical engineer from Las Vegas, tell his story of having been involved in reverse engineering alien technology at certain government facilities, I was both amused and bemused. Since the release of the MJ-12 Eisenhower Briefing Document in the early 1980s, the term EBE has come into popular use to designate diminutive, grey-colored humanoids associated with crashed saucers. Another variant spelling is Eben used by physicist Paul Bennewitz and others. Some implied that Ebens also were a class of EBEs with certain distinct physical characteristics and were said to be working with our military scientists and engineers on various projects.

Engineer Bill Uhouse claims there was a crash of an Eben aerial craft near Kingman, Arizona in 1953 and that four entities survived. That would have been six years after the more famous Roswell crashes and retrievals of "interplanetary craft of unknown origin." In Kingman, according to Uhouse, two disabled Ebens and two more that were in good condition were retrieved by U. S.government units specially trained for retrieval missions.

Bill says he worked both at Los Alamos and Area 51. Bill tells a fascinating story and it would have remained just a story until I read about a document that purported to be a technical paper on tissue samples taken from an EBE known as AQ-J-ROD. BJ says the "AQ" signifies Project Aquarius under the Majestic-12 group created by U. S. President Harry S. Truman in 1947 and assigned to research the crashed disc and non-human bodies that had descended upon the United States in the 1940's.

Here's more...www.geocities.com...

Fascinating, to say the least. But there's no smoke without fire. Similar reports of 'J-Rods' have come from various sources. How much of it is true, we may never know!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Wouldn't there be some kind of official seal as well?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HeluvaStorm

No. The use of a seal is for legal documents. This document is supposedly only a scoping document.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I am no DNA expert by any means !I only mess with breeding plants .

But i believe its because bone marrow cells can be turned into almost any kind of tissue in the body.

If that helps your pondering?

The cells are easy to clone,and are tough.

Tissue propagation, from cells ,is just like propagating plants from grafting.

My question would it be able to breed naturally?Or only by cloning?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

great stuff, I truly was baffled at the mumbo jumbo, but my sister had a better fair with it.

It seemed to her that it is an experiment with anti-age and that it was failed, and seen to have truly harmful results.

Mabye zero vacum of space provides a neat lab for making weird humanoids to explore eternal life.

weird

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dan Burish was my introduction to the wormhole and boy did I fall right down it. I was using stumbleupon one late night and came across an article titled, "Area 51 Scientist tells all". I began one of the most intense rounds of study I think I have ever done. For months I listened to Project Camelot interviews and read everything I could find on the topic of EBE's, UFO's, Stargate, Looking Glass, MJ-12, etc, etc, etc. I discovered this site from a John Lear interview, thanks John though you are for some reason banned...i love it here.

For the life of me I really cannot see a person making up this fabulous tale. When you listen to some of these folks there are just too many similarities in their accounts. What really threw me was I had a pet theory that the "aliens" were time travelers. I thought they were us thousands of years in the future and had mutated from some nuclear holocaust or something. Imagine my reaction when I read Dan's account and it was exactly what I had theorized.

I agree that Project Camelot has so much conflicting information you can get dizzy. I hate to admit this but I think I have watched and listened to nearly every single interview on there. I have slacked off a bit since falling in love with this place, but it is a very interesting site

Hopefully some of the people that are involved with them that belong to this site may pop in with some interesting info.

I am not sure that Dan is a hoaxer, but then again, it is possible but I just don't see how all these different guys can come up with such close information. red

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by colz2000

That is a huge page with tons of things on there, could you be a bit more specific about the document so I can find it. red

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
.....far out. This almost sounds like a movie script. Catastrophic Chimera's unleashed on the human race? I am sure that the "Magic twelve" thing is gonna make the alien aspect of this thing strange. I wonder if it will be like "Akira"?

TETSUOOOOOO!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am not so good at the links and things here but I copied this from project camelot's site and since we are discussing Dan, I thought you may be interested in this.

• We have just received the following urgent notification from Marci McDowell, on behalf of Dan Burisch. It is important to note that there is no immediate danger at this time. However, we are posting this in the spirit of peace and unity for all peoples of the planet. This is a wake-up call for all. As it appears that we are not on the catastrophic timeline however, this does not lessen the urgency for all to come together in peace during this time.

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
« Reply #27 Today at 11:15am »
I have a serious report.

14 hours ago, at 19:04:07 Pacific time (officially reported), Friday, March 13, 2009, Dan decoded some of the symbols which had been transferred to him by Chi'el'ah, the human-lineage extraterrestrial, and which were in his private diaries which I have control over. Privately, I have been having him work the information in between everything else we're doing.

He decoded a date, for the first time, from the J-Rod Shadow Language which was downloaded to him en masse. We believe that it may be the date of the T2 Catastrophe, in Timeline 2, a CATASTROPHE we are very sure (but not 100%) WE HAVE AVOIDED. We are very sure we are on some variant of Timeline 1.

We are not 100% sure it is THE date. All this is owing to the imperfect historical memory of the J-Rod, and the imperfect history of his time.

Dan immediately notified his liaison to the New Group, by telephone, so this information is percolating to the highest levels of government.

Dan nearly collapsed because of the pressure of possibly KNOWING, and he was checked by a physician, and RN and an LPN after suffering vomiting. He is resting comfortably. He did not suffer a heart attack. I am watching over him.

No decision has been made whether this information will be released before the date he decoded. Being that Dan is the repository of the information, and the former H-1-E Maj, it is his responsibility. He immediately ordered all personnel (including myself and the team) to REMAIN in place, and to not overreact, or move anywhere.

We are asking everyone to do as we have suggested on the Unity Flyer program.

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

Stay tuned to: www.eaglesdisobey.net

The above is from: www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=242&page=2

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.

Further information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

PURSUANT TO TAU IX-6 PROTOCOLS FOR THE H-1-E MAJ: EAGLES DISOBEY WILL STAND IN ABEYANCE FOR 72 HOURS FOR THIS PUBLIC NOTIFICATION. ONCE THE 72 HOURS EXPIRES, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS.

DR. BURISCH WILL LIKELY BE ENTERING A 1-2 WEEK RETREAT, TO MAKE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION. PER PREPLANNED DECISIONS, DR. BURISCH HAS CALLED FOR A "DEVICE" TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR THE ENTIRE MAP DATABASE FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL REVEAL IT. IT MEANS HE HAS IT AT HIS DISPOSAL SHOULD CONDITIONS WARRANT.) DON'T ANYONE EVEN ASK: DR. BURISCH'S LITTLE ONES ARE REMAINING WHERE THEY ARE - IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL RESULT IN T2. DR. BURISCH WILL HAVE CONTACT ONLY WITH DR. McDOWELL, HIS PRIVATE RELIGIOUS ASSOCIATE (A RABBI), AND DR. GOLDSTEIN OUR PSYCH. PER OUR PREPLANNED PROCEDURES, IN THE EVENT OF THIS HAPPENING, DR. GOLDSTEIN WILL ACT AS THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE, THE VOICE FOR EAGLES DISOBEY. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR MORE BY MARCH 28, 2009. SHOULD OTHER EVENTS OCCUR, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL IMMEDIATELY REVERT TO AN ALERT/EMERGENCY MODE AND ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLIC.

Reposted here as a courtesy to Marci McDowell and Dan Burisch.

--Kerry

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

great stuff, I truly was baffled at the mumbo jumbo, but my sister had a better fair with it.

It seemed to her that it is an experiment with anti-age and that it was failed, and seen to have truly harmful results.

Mabye zero vacum of space provides a neat lab for making weird humanoids to explore eternal life.

weird

in my opinion, it seems to suggest that the EBE was able to survive/ live/operate in an intersteller craft while organically connected to the ship itself. organic cells have shelf lives, and could not only perish, just due to the length of time in space, but the vast array of sub-atomic particle bombarbment of cosmic rays that could impair cell regeneration or distort primary functions already being carried out by viable working cells. organic cells would have to have some type of artifically applied "repair system" to remain viable and to keep the EBE functioning. this would seem to incorporate some type of activated chemical/electrical connection from craft to living organism.

this paper seems to show where our people are trying to find the correct collaberation between organic and non-organic that keeps the EBE fully fuctional.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This I don't understand at all.
What is it saying, EXACTLY..?
And what is the catastrophe in the second Timeline it speaks about?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join