It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Gone From The USA For Good!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Art Bell Gone From The USA For Good!!

www.nworeport.com

According to several reliable sources, Art Bell is now living in the Philippines, and has burned his bridges behind him. He says he is NEVER returning to the US. (The ‘exodus’ some have referred to on air.)

He sold his ‘compound’ to Tom in Arizona, who will probably be moving in this next week, and is recruiting help for the move.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looks like Art is gone!! If this is true why did he leave in such a hurry? Not sure if the part about the cats is true, but if it is thats sick. And will Art continue to do Coast from time to time? I think Art leaving the USA has something to do with the economy. Art has been a strange man for a long time now so I guess for him this is not so far out.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hey, all.

I am listening to Art right now. A 1998 recast.

If he went there, is it not because his sweet half (wife)
is coming from there ?

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
We need more sources than this. Does Art Bell leaving the country mean that he will no longer be on radio programs? Did he REALLY leave without leaving a message of goodbye? You would think this would have been mentioned in a blog or on the radio at some point recently.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
already posted. sorry.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As to the cats, I'm not sure he could have taken them anyway. There are generally strict guidelines or flat out restrictions about the importation of animals as well as vegatables, fruits, etc. It's a health and safety issue.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wonder what the writer of that article's problem is with Art? She sounds like she has a serious ax to grind with Art from the tone of the article and a couple of jabs she threw. I'm certainly not defending Art if he did put healthy cats down, but I'm just curious because there's some real tension in that article. Also doesn't Art talk about how much he loves his cats virtually every broadcast?

Art does have a habit for doing strange things. Wasn't there a thread some Shady-ness going down with Art's wife and him fleeing to the Philippines awhile back not too long ago? I personally love Art's show and listen to repeats quite often but strange things seem to follow him.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't think this is true. Art loves his kitties, they're like family to him.

There have been false things said about him before, he is a common target.

I love you Art.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, and obviously written with a hateful slant. He had his cats with him in the Phillipines last time he was there.

And the slam against Ramona, his deceased wife...?

Come on, this is written by someone trying to start trouble.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmm I wonder if its the same person who owned a website with that same name a source evvy garret or evvygarret.com who lives live in california according to network solutions. How would they know, as I saw something else that said homebound too. Maybe google is lying or blurring.I doubt anyone , especially Artwho is giving prized possessions to friends, would down his cats if healthy and not leave them in a friends cares , especially with cams the way they are.This sounds bogus. If the cats developed distemper which is pretty fast and common, at least here in SC, they get taken down real quick They justt emptied out a whole shelter here. But thats speculation on my part.
I think we need to se a whole lot more than just that nwo thing.
Sounds more like noise without order. imo. I would check little more .

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I do not know if this article is real or not. But Art for some time did air his shows from the Philippines.

In a recent program Art had mentioned that he would take actions to protect his family from what he felt was a coming depression:

I am taking the steps I feel prudent to protect my Family as best as I am able, please do the same with yours.

Art Bell's post

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Art went to live in the Philippines after he remarried a few years ago, but then he came back to the U.S. again. Last time I thought he left for good, but if he sold his property - well there's less reason to come back again.

I don't see what the big deal is - whatever he does is his business.

Why somebody would write about it in a nasty way - who knows. There have always been a few people who hated Art or were just plain jealous of his success for whatever reason and they have attacked him and started rumors about him in the past - nothing new.

Though I have to admit Art is not exactly what you would call a normal guy and he has tended to act a bit irrational from time to time such as quitting or retiring a few times. Having his cats put down just because he is leaving wouldn't make sense though unless they were on their last legs - Art was an animal rescuer and animal lover not a cold blooded killer.

I had always hoped that he would do more shows on a more regular basis, but I'm happy to hear a few new shows a year. If he really did move back to the Philippians I hope he does some kind of broadcast occasionally.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by verylowfrequency]

top topics

join