It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonny Bono 'assassinated' by hitmen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Obviously you have forgotten that huge nose Cher had, not to mention the flat chest and low I.Q. Sonny Bono was the brains of the duo and he had the genius to make himself the fall guy and to make Cher look good. The man was a success and his tutelage made Cher the superstar she became. He was also a popular politician. The thing that bothers me is why let all this time pass since his death then make these claims? Why not at the time of his death? Why would anyone believe the claims of this wanttabe who neverwas?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kardenal

Just looking at old posts and found this interesting. I did some work for Sonny at his restaurant in 1994. I made some noise around Palm Springs when he was killed. He was a nice man. The tree he hit was on a connecting trail between ski runs. He couldn't have generated enough speed to have caused the mark that was at the base of the tree. The Desert Sun ran a pic of the tree the next day and it looked like someone took a chunk out of it with something other than a ski. I know in my heart he was assassinated. Remember, he also raked Janet Reno over coals about Waco.

<< 1   >>

join