It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonny Bono 'assassinated' by hitmen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sonny Bono 'assassinated' by hitmen

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision, Mr Gunderson said.

He called for authorities to dig up Bono's remains and open a homicide investigation.

His claims have reportedly been backed by top forensics experts who fear Nevada authorities were too quick to call the death a skiing accident.

Investigator Bob Fletcher had also confessed he sent evidence of a 10-year study that linked top US government officials to arms and weapons dealers to Bono less than a month before his death, the Globe reported.

"(Bono) was going to make it his No.1 priority... There's no doubt in my mind Sonny was murdered by someone who needed him silenced," Mr Fletcher told the paper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just saw this on Rense, In it's defense tho, it's just a link to an Australian newspaper.

Kinda interesting especially in light of the Cheyney assasination squads which came up on the board recently.

I apologise if this is posted elsewhere, I tried to find it and was quite surprised no one has brought this up yet.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Actually read the link i retract my statement.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Azador]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson the former detective has been on Coast to Coast a few times discussing this . he makes a good case for it not being an accident.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OK, Sonny Bono was beat to death, rather than having hit a tree.

Why do I still not care?

The high light of his life was singing, "I got you babe" and having possible been within the first 1000 people to have been intimate with Sher.

He didn't change the world. He didn't even come close.

I admit I liked him. I watched the sonny and Cher show in my youth and thought it was cool that this short nerd was standing next to her....It gave me hope for my own pre-pubescent existence.

Still, if he was assassinated, it was a waste of a bullet.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Interesting, not familiar enough with his political career to say whether or not he would be a target of assassination, but if he was attempting to go after the drug and weapons dealers then that is a quick way to end up dead.

So they set it up to look like he hit a tree. JFK Jr. crashes his plane around the same time. I guess they figured even the American public would want some real answers if all these politicians kept getting shot. switching up the method of assassination has worked well.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You shouldn't care that a US congressman (kk even a nerdy one) was assassinated while in office ? If this is true it must mean he was trying to do something right.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Why do I still not care?

The high light of his life was singing, "I got you babe" and having possible been within the first 1000 people to have been intimate with Sher.

I admit I liked him. I watched the sonny and Cher show in my youth and thought it was cool that this short nerd was standing next to her....It gave me hope for my own pre-pubescent existence.

Hey buddy, I recommend that you do a little research before you make such flippant remarks. He was investigating missing money(tax payers money) and arms smuggling before he died. He did come close to something, because he was murdered. Beaten to death. C'mon man.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
to bad it wasn't cher- don't know how theywould explain how she melted next to a light bulb on a ski slope tho

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
Hey buddy, I recommend that you do a little research before you make such flippant remarks. He was investigating missing money(tax payers money) and arms smuggling before he died. He did come close to something, because he was murdered. Beaten to death. C'mon man.

I agree. It appears that Sonny Bono may have died a hero, but he's remembered as the guy who skied full speed into a tree. Never mind the fact that he was considered an expert skier.

Did Bono's family ever question the "official" cause of death? Or did they receive a visit from Mr Smith and Mr Jones encouraging them not to...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

That was really UnDude like behavior from you MrWupy!! Something really gets to you about this guy I can tell! I think your just secretly jealous of Sonny, scared of him, or both!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Why do I still not care?

Whenever something happens to someone famous this horrific there's always someone who feels the need to tell us how much he doesn't care about that person.

Bono was involved in using his fame from show biz and position in politics to shine light on a very shady arms dealing situation, and yet that's not important because in your mind he was just an entertainer.

Glad you're a former mod and not a current one. You need to examine yourself and figure out what inner demon causes this need to instantly look down your nose at someone who was obviously trying to do something good. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

That's way out of line sir. He was a public servant trying to do good. He has done more than you. I for one am shocked at the blatant disregard for compassion and humanity that you expressed. If he was murdered it was to stop him from doing some good in this world you live in. The truth is very important. Comments like yours are part of the reason the truth gets buried. If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get answers. I hope you take the time to really think about what you say. We as human beings should not let our lives be governed by murderers or hit squads. We are many they are few. Killers should not dictate policy. Ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
1) Do I believe it ?
NO
2) Do I care ?
No

Sonny Bono was an alcoholic abuser

On a world scale this is really a non story.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have to agree with mrwupy that Sony Bono was a nerd.

mrwupy was posting as a member and not a moderator.

He is entitled to his opinion.

If I had been a moderator I would have stated that I was not acting as a moderator but as a member.

Alcohol does not mix well with dangerous sports. It would not be illogical to think Mr. Bono could have smashed into that tree and sustained massive
fatal injuries.

Imagine the force with which he did hit the tree. It wrapped his body around the tree making it plausible nearly every bone in his body was broken and he would have sustained extreme injury to his body organs and probably his head and neck.

I am never enthused when a Hollywood actor makes it to public office. It's hard for me to take them seriously. Yes, that included Ronnie as president.

Just saying.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef

Bono is alive and he still makes really crappy music (whiney-voice and all), to the point I wish he were dead...is this one of those Paul-McCartney-was-replaced-by-an-illuminati-stooge threads?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
reply to post by mrwupy

That's way out of line sir. He was a public servant trying to do good. He has done more than you. I for one am shocked at the blatant disregard for compassion and humanity that you expressed. If he was murdered it was to stop him from doing some good in this world you live in. The truth is very important. Comments like yours are part of the reason the truth gets buried. If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get answers. I hope you take the time to really think about what you say. We as human beings should not let our lives be governed by murderers or hit squads. We are many they are few. Killers should not dictate policy. Ever.

I agree.

It pains me to see that you're a moderator with an opinion like that, but I suppose it takes all kinds, and you're entitled to yours.

Still, it's sickening.

I hope you never pass me in need of help on the side of the road, I doubt I've done anything to deserve life in your eyes either.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Alcohol does not mix well with dangerous sports. It would not be illogical to think Mr. Bono could have smashed into that tree and sustained massive
fatal injuries.[edit on 11-10-2009 by dizziedame]

Are you implying that Sonny Bono was drunk out on the slopes?

Here's what his Wiki Page says on that subject:

'After Bono's death, Mary told an interviewer from TV Guide that Sonny had been addicted to and was seriously abusing prescription drugs, mainly Vicodin and Valium. Though Mary claimed that Sonny's drug use caused the accident, the autopsy found no narcotics and only a very small amount of Valium – not enough to cause impairment, according to the Douglas County Coroner's report.'[13]

So the Coroner only found a small amount of Valium which wasn't enough to cause impairment. No mention of alcohol in his system in any reports about his death.

Again, he was an expert skier, and expert skiers don't accidentally ski into trees and kill themselves on family vacations. But politicians who decide to do the right thing and investigate the powers that be certainly do have 'Fatal Accidents'

Just Saying

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just hace to ask... WHY?

Was Cher that pissed?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I think you've got 'em confused.

Bono is the lead singer for U2.

Sonny Bono was a singer a while back, who then pursued a political career and died skiing down a mountain.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join