It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flight452 from Toronto to Calgary qaurantined

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

flight452 from yyz to yyc qaurantined

So I work at yyc airport and I have a flight to work.
There I am waiting at the gate, all of a sudden fire department and ema show up and we are told nobody gets of and nobody gets on.
Apparently there are people on the plane that are violently il
And a weird rash has broken out amongst them.
This isn't in the news yet but I thought my fellow ats members
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: As most are unfamiliar with airport codes, these were changed to cities.

[edit on 3/14/09 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't know what else to say about this other than I am sure this post will be messy I am posting this using my phone. So appoligies in advance

Just heard they are letting people off the plain now, don't know where they are putting them.

If anyother news comes up I will keep you guys posted.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow thats crazy..

What do you think can spread that fast with reaction in a cabin of a plane?

Edit: Maybe a reaction to bad peanuts?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by GreenBicMan]

Ex

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Mar 13 3:02 PM FAA STATUS-Active

* Actual Runway Departure Changed To 03/13/09 07:57 AM
* Status Changed From Scheduled To Active

Mar 14 9:03 AM FlightHistory STATUS-Unknown

* Status Changed From Active To Unknown

Mar 14 9:03 AM FlightHistory Final Task

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Unknown says alot here..........

Link to ongoing status of Flight 452

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yyc is Calgary yes???

That is weird i am

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There's no need to turn this into a 20-page panic fest until we have more information. It could be something serious, but it could also be routine or benign. I hope it's the latter.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
edit: Below was written before all the facts were in. DISREGARD.

reply to post by Ex

AMF 452 Flight Information
Route: From (PDX) Portland, OR, US to (LMT) Klamath Falls, OR, US
Duration: 1h 38m
On-time Rating: No rating available What's this?

Now THAT says alot. Weird because that's a 2 hour drive maybe? Haven't been out there for awhile.

Just started reading this and looking for the original links. PORTLAND OREGON!!!

Is this the correct flight 452? or is it in Canadia?

[edit on 3/14/09 by stikkinikki]

[edit on 3/14/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
YYZ to YYC is Toronto to Calgary for those that are not sure

this my second line and my

third is here.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

Its not the same flight. The Op has indicated it was a Toronto to Calgary flight and your link is a flight from Portland Oregon to Klamath Falls

Unknown just means they have no data BTW smaller puddle jumper flights like this may not have the automated data

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
EDIT: I based this off of the AMF 452. Do we have a confirmation that this was Ameriflight or was it another flt 452?

For those who don't know, Ameriflight is a Cargo airline, not a passenger airline, so that's a plus.

The bad news is they serve a lot of laboratories that need overnight shipping. Usually these carriers transport time sensitive goods and things that need to stay cold, like vaccines and samples.

Lets hope its nothing but bad sushi or an allergic reaction.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by mkiii]

link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Ex

Its not the same flight. The Op has indicated it was a Toronto to Calgary flight and your link is a flight from Portland Oregon to Klamath Falls

Unknown just means they have no data BTW smaller puddle jumper flights like this may not have the automated data

I thought the airport numbers being so similar was a a way to label them randomly like airport x and airport y. Toronto to Calgary sounds like more than a puddle jumper.

Ex

link   
reply to post by FredT

I do apologise for my error.Thank you for the correction

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm,

According to Flight Stats there is No flight today from Toronto to Calgary with the number 452

www.flightstats.com...

Please provide the airline that made the flight.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've been checking flights from YYC to YYZ, and can't find a flight 452 listed anywhere. Is there an airline name? That would be helpful.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I thought the airport numbers being so similar was a a way to label them randomly like airport x and airport y. Toronto to Calgary sounds like more than a puddle jumper.

It would seem but based ont he flight scheddule for today there at least 17 planes making the flight are 737's or A319/20's or Embraer90's. All Air Canada or West jet.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikkiToronto to Calgary sounds like more than a puddle jumper.

Not if you consider a 3 days drive a short trip. Longer if you plan on sleeping. I'm just outside of Toronto and I'm not hearing anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
absolutely nothing in the news...any idea if it was an air canada or a west jet?

I mean seriously nothing at all in the news

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have to be honest here neither the FSME for the Aviation Forum (Zaphod58) or myself can find any flight that left EITHER airport with that flight number. The OP needs to give more details surrounding his claims here.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I agree more info...I checked and there's nada for a ACA452 that had any issues...the only ACA flight (Jazz) between Tor and Calgary landed safely and without issue at 14:00 or so. There is no West Jet 452 so please OP some more info.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
I agree more info...I checked and there's nada for a ACA452 that had any issues...the only ACA flight (Jazz) between Tor and Calgary landed safely and without issue at 14:00 or so. There is no West Jet 452 so please OP some more info.

I went further and there is NO CODE share flights with that number either.

also
flightaware.com...

and for Toronto

flightaware.com...

[edit on 3/14/09 by FredT]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join