It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Watch on Fox News?? This deserves support!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This certainly caught my attention and I certainly have to admit I really enjoy the discussions on the show. I guess if Fox News feels that this Libertarian leaning news show actually gets some traction they will put it on their TV channel. As an avid hater of Fox News in the past, if this is truly a possibility I believe it is worth my support.

I read about it from Peter Schiff's blog...

New Hope for TV -- Freedom Watch!
Category: News and Politics
Dear Friend, I have been appearing weekly on a new program on Fox News' website (www.foxnews.com) called Freedom Watch, which I believe offers viewpoints that are not available anywhere else in the mainstream media. I think the show deserves as much support as we can give.
The show is hosted by longtime Fox judicial analyst and well-known freedom advocate Judge Andrew Napolitano. Other regular guests include Congressman Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell, president of the Mises Institute. The show is dedicated to presenting libertarian-leaning views on economics, politics, constitutional law, and government policy. Given the Democrat/Republican polarization that dominates the media, this is perhaps the only media vehicle that showcases this important perspective. If the show receives enough support online, we are hoping that Fox will consider broadcasting it on Fox News Channel.
The hour long program "streams" live on the Fox Internet channel called Strategy Room. You can watch live by going to the following Website every Wednesday at 2pm EST: interactive.foxnews.com...
To see archived clips of the show, and to avoid the problems with streaming media over the Internet, you could go to: freedomwatchonfox.com...
In the archive site above, each show is broken up into six 10-minute segments. Fox executives are following the hit count, so just by watching the show you are voting for its success. If you want to help even further, forward the links to your friends.

Best Regards, Peter Schiff President and Chief Global Strategist Euro Pacific Capital

I started watching the shows on their site... www.freedomwatchonfox.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
This certainly caught my attention and I certainly have to admit I really enjoy the discussions on the show. I guess if Fox News feels that this Libertarian leaning news show actually gets some traction they will put it on their TV channel. As an avid hater of Fox News in the past, if this is truly a possibility I believe it is worth my support.

Faux news (aka Murdock's Propaganda Service) had a chance to work on behalf of the common man but they chose to support the single most dangerous regime in American history.

Sorry bud, you can't close the fence after the horse has departed. I don't care what blog or personality gives them a favorable review. I will not waste my time looking at this "network". Not today or tomorrow. I will not ever knowingly contribute to their ratings, income or success in any endeavor. Life is too short to deal with such corporations.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ubergrasshopper

Well too each their own but your lust for revenge may let one last bastion for hope go by...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
nice

thanks for the link..

i will def be watching this everyweek

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before FOX cashed in on the increasingly disgruntled masses they helped to create.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano is a strict constitutionalist. He will be an excellent host. I look forward to watching this, and I hope Fox adopts it as a regular program.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well too each their own but your lust for revenge may let one last bastion for hope go by...

Fox News helped fix the 2000 election in favor of Bush.

and the media played a role in 9-11 (that includes Fox News.)

Freedom Watch??? makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

No doubt. I agree completely. All the MSM are partially to blame for our current situation and Fox is at the top of the list for licking Bush's boot every chance they got.

However my loathing of Fox news is far outweighed by my worries of what I believe to be one of the biggest events in history in the last few thousand years; that is a tyrannical takeover of my country and my planet resulting in the loss of all personal freedoms for most people on this planet.

Right now I am desperately looking for hope in an ever darkening situation and if there is a beacon of light from Fox news. Then I will take it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Fox News helped fix the 2000 election in favor of Bush.

and the media played a role in 9-11 (that includes Fox News.)

Freedom Watch??? makes me sick to my stomach.

The sickness in your stomach will serve no good for you or anyone else.

I suppose you see no double standard in complaining about the MSM's compliance with the NWO's agenda, then when they offer a show that does not comply with it, you do not want it?

Strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper

Faux news (aka Murdock's Propaganda Service) had a chance to work on behalf of the common man but they chose to support the single most dangerous regime in American history.

Sorry bud, you can't close the fence after the horse has departed. I don't care what blog or personality gives them a favorable review. I will not waste my time looking at this "network". Not today or tomorrow. I will not ever knowingly contribute to their ratings, income or success in any endeavor. Life is too short to deal with such corporations.

I'm sorry for being off topic. But have you ever in your life pronounced the word "Faux"?

As for the Freedom Watch, I look forward to it. Fox is really turning a new leaf with more of these Libertarians like Glenn Beck.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Did you read what I wrote?

I said Fox News played a role in 9-11.

Why would I be foolish enough to trust anything Fox News promotes?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Freedom watch? Like the "freedom" excuse they used for Iraq and the president when the war and the administration wasnt looking to good? How about the coincidence in that Fox news has only now decided to have a show dedicated to "exposing government and the president" just when Bush leaves office and new democratic liberal government takes its place.

Fox news is just on another path to get ratings and to push propaganda over their fellow neocons... that and the fact their trying to cover the lies and the mess they took part in parading over the last 8years by pushing these conspiracies and distracting folks.... and you know what...? ATSers are falling for the trap...

All this sudden trust around the forum for fox despite the obvious agenda, coincidences, despite the treatment from fox news towards Ron paul during the elections, despite the comments from O-rielly and hannity regaridng anti-war anti foreign involvement advocates, despite the very fact Glenn himself had a show regarding Paulers and comparing them as "domestic terrorists". Now fox news acts as though they give a damn and the "Paulers" fall right in line.

Fox is taking you for a ride as usual.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So would you rather they remain compliant with Obama's continuation of ushering in of the NWO?

Again, you are going to complain that about their role in 9/11 or the NWO agenda as a whole and now they are offering a show that goes against the NWO agenda and you put that down.

To each their own, I suppose as long as we are blinded with our hatred and desire for revenge we will turn a blind eye to a chance for hope. Maybe the NWO is better at this than I give them credit for.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well if you actually watch this show they slam Bush just as hard as they do Obama.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
As an example... this is the show from 2 weeks ago...

This is part of 2 of 6. Each segment being ten minutes...

They don't spare the republicans or the democrats. Neither Bush nor Obama....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am quite convinced the NWO and totalitarian government will be ushered in by Pelosi, Reed, Waters, Obama, Frank, Biden and MSNBC. They and the financial powers are the enemy of freedom loving ATS'ers. Fox is owned by a group that actively promoted global (solar) warming and that man caused it, so they are not innocent of wrongdoing either.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well if you actually watch this show they slam Bush just as hard as they do Obama.

news check everybody in the republican party and even the conservatives themselves are distancing from Bush and calling him out. Its a cycle where they make every effort to seperate themselves and their former support, it still doesnt change the agenda they have and their past.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
and im sorry, 90% of the time its liberal-Obama bashing on that network. There is an agenda and you are allowing yourself to be taken for a ride.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So would you rather they remain compliant with Obama's continuation of ushering in of the NWO?

Again, you are going to complain that about their role in 9/11 or the NWO agenda as a whole and now they are offering a show that goes against the NWO agenda and you put that down.

To each their own, I suppose as long as we are blinded with our hatred and desire for revenge we will turn a blind eye to a chance for hope. Maybe the NWO is better at this than I give them credit for.

We are all being set up to fall in a trap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Reverse Pshycology... Defeating the "fake" NWO to bring about the "real" NWO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Theory: 9-11 was perfectly orchestrated to create a Truth Movement

Seriously,... think about it. Do you think if Fox News posed a threat to any kind of agenda by our government, that it would even be on the air?

They controll the MSM. Let me repeat myself... They controll the MSM.

This is chess, not checkers...

it's time you wake up to the trap that's being set for you.

If you read the links I provided... Fox News could come out and say 9-11 was an inside job, and it would still be part of the NWO agenda.

Bottom Line...

We've been in checkmate for a long time.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
To those who think one news station is better then another, you are completely ignorant. They all air the same news, with the same twist, hide the same truths and tell the same lies. One may pander to another party slightly more than the other to keep us divided, but all in all, just because the views are Conservative in nature does not mean them untrue. I prefer to judge the channels based on the anchor. I prefer CNN for some shows, CNBC for others and Fox for others.

Sticking to one channel and forgetting the rest because they are "propaganda" only means you failed to realize your already controlled by propaganda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join