It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My arsonist neighbor went berzerk today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What a story, antar! I am so glad that no one (human or animal) was hurt and that your home and possession were spared.

I think you're exactly right about people cooperating more than we give ourselves credit for if the shtf. Stories about cooperation never have the same staying power in the public mind as stories about chaos. But time after time when it really comes down to what matters, we do the right thing.

And I really hope that your neighbor is held responsible - not so she can be punished, but so she can get some help.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thank You DG and ADB, I have been over at collaborative writing forum getting ready for something very wonderful, well that and fighting with my old equipment and getting the gardens started, lol life goes on.

I have not yet gone down to the neighbors that got the cell phone pictures, but I promise an update and closure when I do.

Also the children came home from school today and said the the fire was on the news! I told you there were tons of people here, sheeze on the news, like I have said already, I can only be grateful that no lives were lost.

And as for my neighbor she should never be able to burn again unless she calls the volunteer fire dep. to stand by and watch.
Not if but when she does it again I am going over with a giant fire extinguisher and put it out! Problem is she starts them all over the place before you know whats happening. :shk::shk::shk:

<< 1   >>

join