It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cracking the Vault: A Swiss Bank's Shadowy Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Cracking the Vault: A Swiss Bank's Shadowy Operations

www.newsweek.com

Among the very rich, it's known as "the nut." That's the amount of money they need to salt away for a "rainy day"—for when the bubble bursts or the subpoenas arrive. It's enough money to keep paying for, say, the grandkids' private-school tuitions or the landscape gardener on Martha's Vineyard.

Just how many rich people, and how much money? According to a recent U.S. Senate investigation, a single Swiss bank—the biggest, UBS—holds the secret bank accounts of 46,000 Americans, worth an estimated $18 billion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
An interesting story is unfolding on the inner workings of the Swiss banks. The amount of money on secret deposit is enormous. But now, a fellow by the name of Bradley Birkenfield has ratted out his banker bosses.

His job was to recruit rich Americans to deposit money in his bank. In this capacity he was more spy than banker, into all kinds of dirt, including diamond smuggling.

How much NWO money is in those Swiss banks? I bet a lot. I imagine the Swiss have a lot of secrets. Does this make Birkenfield a friend or enemy of the people? I don't know. He is wanted in Switzerland for breaking their privacy laws.

www.newsweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
can only afford to comment other then

300 + years of secret banking activity?!?! how many accounts have been abandoned over the many decades? how much of these accounts account for the problems in the markets?

ran out of money..

new topics

join