It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Oh sorry

And who even mentioned that i was referring to you?

May I even post a comment on your forum.....?
Seeing that it was so unreasonable a question seeing that esteay812(sic) and I were talking, I naturally though that you were interjecting a valid comment. Seeing that it was a throw-off; who would have expected that

Instead of posting links to previous and ancient threads, why not join in the conversation- maybe others may actually get your point then; and you may not have to get narcky.
Some of us do have a life off the chat room- anyway its good to know what transpired in old threads, but sometimes too lenghty

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Don't worry about the people who sometimes take things the wrong way and get defensive. Sometimes we all do it and it can be hard for most people to relate to the context in which a post is made. Thanks for responding to them in a civilized fashion, all to oftem people start a verbal war over nothing.

You can call me Este if you want, or S.D.

I have made a theory of my own about how the dimensions in a lot of the rooms inside different pyramids around the world may have been used inconjunction with the Ark. A lot of the rooms in the pyramids are very similiar in size. The Ark could've ben used in any number of pyramids around the world. It may be more feasible to think that there were more than just one Ark constructed during those days, since people of that time - from what we know - couldn't travel like we can today.

This may mean, if the pyramids and Ark are connected, that there were several Ark like objects that were built and used throughout the ancient world . If this is the case, then it would seem logical that they indeed were very powerful objects.

Possibly a tool to store and transport electricity in a massive amount. Being that this was going on at the time of the excavations of the pyramids there could be several uses for such a power supply.

It would be much more feasible to power the lighting, some say, that is required for painting heiroglyphs in the halls of the pyramids and to be able to see their way in and out while preparing the items the Pharoah would take into the afterlife. Also, they would need light in the halls while they were placing the dead pharoah in his final resting place and then sealing the tomb.

It could supply much more energy than that of the "Baghdad Battery", which is said to be need in mass supply to give enough power to light even a single lamp. If the Ark was a an electrical power supply this could account for the lack of Baghdad Batteries that have been found. I think there has only been like seven or eight of them found so far.

We may even be inclined to assume that there were chambers constructed in the pyramid and small tunnels leading to the outside of the pyramid that had a purpose we haven't concluded yet.

It could be possible that the rooms and tunnels could have been fitted with type of lightning rod object. It could funnel the electricity down the constructed tunnels, into the specially designed and sized chamber that housed the Ark. Once funnelled down the tunnel and into the chamber it could have been absorbed by Ark, where it was stored until it could be used later. This could also explain why such caution was used in handling and transporting the Ark.

It may have even been hooked up to a type of power grid that could provide electricity to the pyramid and possibly surrounding structures.

I have never heard this theory before, but it seems like it could be plausible, considering the dimensions of the Ark and the chamber it could've been housed in. Along with the account of people being struck down when they approached or touched it. Also the small tunnels that were built into the pyramids that some claim to be a venting system could actually be the tunnel system that funneled the electricity.

There was an archaeological study that found a small corridor in the pyramid and when a robot went to the end it found a door, when opened and explored another sealed door was found.

Could electricity have been used to open and close the doorways, since they weren't even close to being large enough for a prson to fit through?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hi Este, thats an interesting piece you wrote thereon supposed electrical applications of the pyramids with Ark. A friend once said to me he believed the pyramids were built (off-topic, I know); utilizing hydrodynamics. The Nile is close etc. he believed the heavy stones were made bouyant via some means and then floated into place......Another different medium of energy theory for you.

This may mean, if the pyramids and Ark are connected, that there were several Ark like objects that were built and used throughout the ancient world . If this is the case, then it would seem logical that they indeed were very powerful objects.

Did you ever see the photos of the treasure inventory Howard Carter pulled from Tutankhamuns' Tomb (of course you did)! I remember seeing a photograph of a casket-like object (rectangular) being described in the photographic plates index as an Ark.
Just wondering if you can shed any light on this. Maybe, it was just a case of the label given to this object; I dont know weather it was a common object found buried with all Pharaohs?
Perhaps this is one of the Ark like objects you speak of?........always wondered, what was the true reason the Boy-king was murdered, with his off-spring?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I am not 100% sure I know of the photo or the article you are talking about. It would be interesting to see the photo and the caption. It may be a photo of the actual Ark that slipped through the cracks and made it into the public domain.

I would say that Tut could have been killed for a number of reasons.

He could've been murdered out of jealousy, for succession, etc. It is also a good possibility he had control of a great source of power and would not divulge it's location or secrets.

He may have held the knowledge as it was passed down from Pharoah to Pharoah.

Murdering him without knowing what the power he possessed was may have caused it to be lost in history forever, since he was so young he may not have entrusted the knowledge to another Pharoah successor yet.

Just a theory, but it is possible.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
Did you ever see the photos of the treasure inventory Howard Carter pulled from Tutankhamuns' Tomb

Carter and Lord Carnavon listed 'papyri' being found in the tomb yet none were released. Interesting fact if one is honestly seeking truth.

...always wondered, what was the true reason the Boy-king was murdered, with his off-spring?

Why make such a big deal about a kid who gave the world back to the Theban priests?

Key treasures of Amenhotep III (Tut's Grandfather on Dad's side) were also in the tomb. Amenhotep III was the greatest King of Moses' time. QUESTION: Why would the greatest King of Moses' Age have stuff in Tut's tomb?

Tut fell off a chariot and died. Even if he'd lived, he was not given a chance to show the same courage as his father. So who knows what would have happened. ...But why the misdirect in history as to the struggle of that time? Also why the veil over those same powers today and particularly by those who get permission to dig in the Egyptian dirt?

Of course, Egyptians near there today probably have many treasures hidden in their little homes and buried about --and that is as it should be. I'm guessing not all Amarna tomb raiders sold their loot, some kept it as with cargo cults which keep radios and such that they know are important though they don't know why. They'll just naturally archive the stuff --from the gods so to speak. Witness the Amarna Letters and how they were discovered.

Simple detective work here: Tut went from a city of the people (Amarna), to a palace (Thebes). Generally that indicates a person has "sold out". In Tut's case, he was around 11 or so, so really, he was just a kid shuffled onto the stage, kinda like Krishnamurti I guess but he fell off his chariot and that was that (or so it is my belief).

[EDIT: Some people would say the post-Tut Ramsesite dynasty was more powerful than Amenhotep III and Akhenaten's 40+ years of general peace. I would disagree. Because clearly the Revolution had been co-opted. Later dynasties clearly borrowed from the Amarna family art and ideas. > Wiki "Ramesses is the name conventionally given in English transliteration to eleven Egyptian pharaohs of the later New Kingdom period. The name essentially translates as "Born of the sun-god Ra"."]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hi Este, how are you? trying to find that ref. I think its in a book that I gave to my nephew a few years ago, with colour plates....I have got to ask him.

I've been doing some hunting around on google, for said image. Have a look at the "open mouted chest", also have a look at the depiction of the Seraphim on the second outer layer of Tutankhamuns sarcophagus, you'lle note the 2 angelic figures, with wings touching; as we are descibed the Cherubim upon the Mercy seat; surrounded by, in this instance, multiple hieroglyphs.
Intersted to hear what you think!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Peeps,

Welcome back to the thread. It's good to hear from you.

I have seen where many believe Tut was murdered, but I have never heard the theory that he had fallen to his death, very interesting. It is probably more plausible than murder, though a murder of a young man shouldn't be too hard to achieve and there were surely someone wanted to be the next ruler enough to commit murder.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Could it be that Tut's sarcophogus was, in fact, a disguised Ark?

I haven't had a chance to look at the images you referenced, but I will do so shortly and get beck to you about what I think. Thanks for the image reference, it is really helpful.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Not saying it the true Ark or anything, just saying that its possible there was more than one. Moses probably stole the design/technology when growing up with Pharaoh.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It is a good possibility, if there is indeed more than one, that the technology was stolen from the original inventor/s.

Also, if there was more than one, it could have very well been in the tomb of Tut. It could well mean that the symbol on the side of the sarcophogus was like a trade mark sign for the Ark or the people who possessed it.

Even though an Ark hasn't been found, as far as the public knows, I am starting to think that their may have been more than one in fact.

The designs of the pyramids from around the world are remarkably similiar in their size and structure. Were they built by blueprints for a specific purpose.

Surely a Pharoah wouldn't want the exact same size Pyramid to represent him as the one for another ruler or Pharoah.

It just seems to coincidental to me, the sizes of the pyramids and the dimensions of some of their rooms. They are too similiar not to have a purpose other than sending one into the afterlife properly

The symbol may have been placed in several locations to indicate to visitors that the town they were entering had the power of the Ark.

Their are a lot of possibilities out there for sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi,

First time poster here and I'm looking for a little help.

My brother-in-law has been suffering a great deal of stress recently and has announced to his family that he will leaving for Egypt, on a one way ticket to pray to one of the pyramids. He is convinced the Arc of the Covenant is located there and if Israel is to attack Egypt, he wants to be there. He has been studying the apocryphal writings, in particular the Book of Enoch.

The family is turning to me as I read these boards but I'm well out of my depth. Has anyone any idea what's going on in his mind?

Many thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In relation to ankhesenamun being "alien"
I was told my soul energy did not come from earth
So I guess you could label "alien", I will need
to meditate more before I give a final answer

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join