It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by miasria

...The Angles, as such, have sub-groups. Our Archangels, 4 for the directions, are said to stand guard over a portal. It is said that when certain mechanisms are employed the portal may be opened - giving passage to another dimension.
Its funny how ancient technologies are expressed in the Bible, for example the security device in the garden of eden eg. Gen Chapter 3: 24.
The weirds being encountered by Ezekiel Chap, 1.
So what Im trying to say is what we probably have here, is technology for opening a portal or employing the services of offworlders- then again what weve got to be curious about; is if someone has already achieved that.
It has been said that there are trans-dimentional beings, did you see the footage of the Space Shuttle Tether Incident STS-45, they used Infared cameras and were able to see a miriad of "things" in another spectrum?
Have a look a Tetragrammaton, by Donald Tyson. Its quite a good study of the watchtowers, not to mention a few other interesting Biblical Occult subjects- you'd probably enjoy that one.

_______

this is so interesting. i have spoken with Uriel on many occassions. it was this angel who told me that there is only one arc angel. i asked him about raphael and gabriel. he said that they were in a different area. Uriel insisted that he was under the authority of Michael. I don't know what or where these other areas consist of. maybe they are part of the 4 that you speak of.

nonetheless, Uriel is an enourmously powerful angel.

i had some visions last week regarding military and angelic activity. i won't go into details on this, however i will say that these were not typical angels that i've seen before. they looked like very large swans with claws of sort. pure white. they had taken over military areas, including portals.

it was repeatedly conveyed to me that these were divine angels. well, earlier i spoke of the sphinx, pyramid area in this thread. when researching these swan type of angels i came across the constellation cygnus. it is portrayed as a swan. some believe the gateway to heaven. well, further research indicates that it is in alignment with the giza strip.. moreso than orion. i had never heard of this constellation.
www.andrewcollins.com...

i will write more about this program... not sure where to begin though.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by miasria

...The Angles, as such, have sub-groups. Our Archangels, 4 for the directions, are said to stand guard over a portal. It is said that when certain mechanisms are employed the portal may be opened - giving passage to another dimension.
Its funny how ancient technologies are expressed in the Bible, for example the security device in the garden of eden eg. Gen Chapter 3: 24.
The weirds being encountered by Ezekiel Chap, 1.
So what Im trying to say is what we probably have here, is technology for opening a portal or employing the services of offworlders- then again what weve got to be curious about; is if someone has already achieved that.
It has been said that there are trans-dimentional beings, did you see the footage of the Space Shuttle Tether Incident STS-45, they used Infared cameras and were able to see a miriad of "things" in another spectrum?
Have a look a Tetragrammaton, by Donald Tyson. Its quite a good study of the watchtowers, not to mention a few other interesting Biblical Occult subjects- you'd probably enjoy that one.

_______

this is so interesting. i have spoken with Uriel on many occassions. it was this angel who told me that there is only one arc angel. i asked him about raphael and gabriel. he said that they were in a different area. Uriel insisted that he was under the authority of Michael. I don't know what or where these other areas consist of. maybe they are part of the 4 that you speak of.

nonetheless, Uriel is an enourmously powerful angel.

i had some visions last week regarding military and angelic activity. i won't go into details on this, however i will say that these were not typical angels that i've seen before. they looked like very large swans with claws of sort. pure white. they had taken over military areas, including portals.

it was repeatedly conveyed to me that these were divine angels. well, earlier i spoke of the sphinx, pyramid area in this thread. when researching these swan type of angels i came across the constellation cygnus. it is portrayed as a swan. some believe the gateway to heaven. well, further research indicates that it is in alignment with the giza strip.. moreso than orion. i had never heard of this constellation.
www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

there are a set of videos regarding the cygnus mystery

Cygnus Mystery Pt.1 www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Back to the Ark and the Pyramids for a moment, I remembered that the Ark was supposed to carry the tablet of the Ten Commandments. This seems to lay to rest some of the ideas that the Ark was a source of storing electricity. I am going to study this a bit more and maybe link the two or maybe not. I also recently saw a video about Jesus and how he was, more than likely, referenced to the Sun. Jesus and other saviors throughout history have so many similarities in common that it makes sense the way it is described. It also lends thought to a fact that Moses, too, is in fact not a real person in history, as well as Noah. The video was Zeitgeist: The Movie. It was very intersting, but not in the least the "Final Word"

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
according to the bible the ark of the covernent was electrically charged because when the oxen were pulling it across the desert or something and the ark was gonna fall of the wagon, some people tried to stop it and were killed or got sick or something like that and they got boils and got sick and their hair and nails fell out and they washed themselves in the river..

now here comes my thoughts on the ark. if you look at the tabernacle as the place where the ark was set out, we have the ark in the middle and like an inner part and an outer part where only those high priests could enter wearing special clothes.

now look at a power station you have the inner section where the radioactivity is and you have cement walls and only guys dressed in specisal clothes can get there. should there be a mishap and there is fallout you have to wash yourself and you could get sick get boils and your hair and nails fall out and you could die.

so to me personallt the ark of the covernant was a radioactive device to contact the mothership of sorts.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by waynedg

Whatever it was /is , it is only metaphorically spoken of; I think. For example, look at how the bible speaks of the device set in place at the border of the garden of Eden, as protectorate ( a Flaming sword), welded by cherubim.
The breast plate of Aaron is another; A precious stone, one each for the 12 tribes of Israel, set into pure gold, with the enigma/oracular device (Urim & thummim), inside.
So, perhaps if these devices were of advanced scientific stock, they were probably not described in the jargon and/or fashion that we would expect for such technical devices that we know of today...on account that they were around a few thousand years ago.
Not technologically possible. the ancient Ramayana Fables speak of flying machines. Another tangent I agree.However, I dont think we know all that existed in ancient civilization.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria

www.andrewcollins.com...

i posted this on tribe.net it is a continuation of these swan type angels

well since then, here is what was revealed to me. humans (black ops, military) invaded a certain area of the universe and accessed knowledge that they should not have. the exact verbage... "an invasion took place and knowledge was gained that should not have happened.."

since then there has been alot of higher dimensional beings / angels that are battling the upper echelon. in particular military and those in black ops. i think this is why these particular angels showed up. they came to engage in battle. targeting specific persons, who now i believe invaded and accessed this knowledge. one individual was killed during combat. what came out of him was a horrifically looking entity, much like a demon. they captured and took off another individual.

these were beautiful beings.. solid white. i never felt an entity with such awe. they soared in canyons and flew right through the walls like a portal.

one of these beings was killed. i was either astral traveling or remote viewing unwillingly. it was conveyed to me to relay for them to "release" this angel. i did. at the time i did not understand why since this being was dead. apparently there was energy or something that was still around this being. it was surrounded by some sort of military force.

it was not released but "dismantled" so to speak. symbolically i saw wolves tearing at it's flesh.

there were children who live in these black op programs. they are highly sensitive and intuitive. the next day they were brought to the area that this angel fell. the angel / swan was about the size of a large house. the children were questioned, in particular, where these beings came from. i don't know what became of the children or where they said they came from. they were brought in to assess these beings.. feel them, tap into them.

this was the first time that these beings were witnessed by myself or the humans involved, who insisted that they were not angels. i don't know where they came from, but i suspect that they came from an extremely high dimensional realm. might this be related to the constellation cygnus? i don't know.

all i am certain of is that these were angelic beings.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

"A flaming sword wielded by cheribum" sounds like an order of the angels that gaurded Eden. It sounds like they were using flame throwers to gaurd the perimeter of the Garden.

I believe you are right about us not knowing what all went on in ancient times. Some people even believe that we are the sixth civilization to inhabit Earth.

If this is even remotely true we have to assume that, maybe, at least one of them was as - or close to- advanced as we are becoming. The way our technology is progressing- by leaps and bounds - every few months it may even be safe to assume that they could have been more advanced than us at some point.

If their civilization made it even 1,000 years further into development it is plausible to think that they may have inhabited other regios of our galaxy, and possibly universe. This being said, they me even be some of the "visitors" we are having now with the UFO sightings.

It is hard to say that if they were an older civilization they would be more advanced than us because they may have developed much slower.

On the same token, other side, they could have been much younger in there civilization and advanced much farther because of developments in technology at a sooner time.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I have had episodes of sleep paralysis all my life, well as far back as I can remember anyway. In the past 6 months I have had two episodes that are very compelling for me in that I saw some beings that were 110% real to me. Some professionals say that people are hallucinating when they see these beings, but I don't know. If I say " I think they are real" then i would be looked at like a nut.

Anyway what I saw in the first episode was this. I woke up and couldn't move anything except my eyes. I looked to the foot of my bed and saw a being about 3.5ft tall and it look like an E-Wok, but bald. It had little beady eyes, a nose that looked similiar to a gorillas nose, and teeth that were like tusks with a second set inside them. I concentrated on moving my body and when I blinked and re-opened my eyes it was gone. Freaked me out good.

The second thing happened just a few nights ago. I awoke and, again, I couldn't move any body part except my eyes. I didn't mention this part before, but it happened then too That is, I had a strong tingling feeling, almost like I was being mildly shocked. O.K., the second time when I awoke and couldn't move I looked to my right and there was a being in a robe that was probably close to seven feet tall. He was standing with his hands clasped in front of him and he was just staring at me and looking over my body - just watching what I was doing. He had, what appeared to be, brown to dark brown hair - maybe even black because it was so dark in my room. The difference this time is the fact that I remained calm and paralyzed for about 30 seconds. He remained there the entire time.

When I finally was able to move my left hand, from the wrist to my fingers, I tried to knock on the wall to my left and when I looked back right he was gone. Wierd? Definitely. Real? I don't know for sure, but it seemed to as real as anything I had ever experienced before.

The reason I tell you this is because, after seeing this, I believe that there are entities in other dimensions. Angels, demons, aliens, or whatever people chooseto call them are now real to me. Possibly some of these old stories are based more in fact than we choose to believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

I believe the Ark of the Covenant existed and might have been basically I big capacitor?
Wherever it is, I myself, wouldn't mind taking a peak inside the temple in Axum, Ethiopia. Just to satisfy my curiosity -- it's there.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

A lot of accounts reference the way the Ark could strike some one down who touched it, or even from a short distance. That does sound like a capacitor.

I am still leaning toward a device that somehow stored large amounts of electricity for transportation.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Weather it actually harbors the said "powers" it is supposed to, who knows?
just maybe, its a well developed myth to instill fear into whatever army didn't possess it! Like olden-times WMD's? You've got bows and swords; yet we've got the Ark!!!
Maybe thats why certain interests have never wanted it discovered- maybe its nothing more than an elaborate treasure.
For, to discover, and then find out it is just another inanimate object would probably cause a furor in itself.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
If you want to know more about the Ark this thread has heaps of useful information and perspectives: Ark of the Covenant- What is it really?.

However, i think you have to have a real lack of faith in human ingenuity to state that the Egyptians themselves could not have built the Gizamids; when in fact is has been proven many times that they could. There are dozens of wall murals in Giza depicting the actual building of the Pyramids.

The Ark is a different story though, and most likely will never be explained.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Who said the Giza Pyramids were not built by Egyptians? I'll guess your not replying to me, as I never made that claim!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I believe all things are possible. My main question isn't really "Who built the Pyramids?" - but - "Why they built the Pyramids?"

I had an idea that possibly - by the dimensions of the Ark and the dimensions of some of the rooms in the pyramids - the Ark was used in conjunction with the Pyramids and the celestial cycles.

I am not convinced either way on this one, in fact I am not convinced either way on many of the things I research. I would like to find some irrefutable, definitive answers and explanations to this and many other subjects.

Thanks for the link and post.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I don't remeber claiming that either. I may have suggested it's possibility, but I don't think I claimed it as fact, though it could be fact.

It could be that humans built them, or aliens (E.T.s) built them, or a co-opted effort could have been employed to raise the pyramids.

However it was done one thing is for sure, they are absolutely amazing and they capture the spirit and the mind of almost everyone who sees or studies them.

They are truly a creation to be marveled about.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

There are many fantastic structures and methods of, that are somewhat still unexplained. If it were so simple; we wouldn't be posting about it now.
For anyone to come out and state that its this way or that; are only spanking their own monkey!!
Look at :Machu Picchu, Tiajuanaco, Easter Island, Nan Modal, Baalbek, Axum etc; all of these sites have astounding examples of architecture that cannot be replicated, even with modern equipment.
Maybe we have lost previously known technology (Maybe with the destruction of the Pharos); maybe we are just missing whats under our nose?
Anyway look towards Mars; there are plenty examples of great architecture there also!!!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Axum's sister city is Denver, Colorado. DIA is an NWO alien portal to the Annunaki located in the middle of the US. The Ark will be transferred from Ethiopa to DIA sooner rather than later. Once there WWIII will break out and the middle east, including northeastern Africa will be turned into a parking lot through nuclear war.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Who said the Giza Pyramids were not built by Egyptians? I'll guess your not replying to me, as I never made that claim!

And who even mentioned that i was referring to you?

Opening poster:

It would seem that many researchers agree that it would be nearly impossible for the Egyptians to have designed and build the Pyramids.

Cheers.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Again, I never stated that I believe that the pyramids couldn't have been built by humans. I stated that many reasearchers believe it to be impossible.

They could have been built by several different means. None of them can be definitively proven or disproven.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join