It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

What leads you to believe that the Ark is a "Portal to Heaven". I would love to hear your thoughts on this and read any info you might have or links to the subject. I have never heard that take on the Ark before.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here's another angle
I'm kind of leaning more to this theory right now. But Im still researching as well. Enjoy

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I remember hearing of the papyrus being in the tomb. I don't know why, but it never crossed my mind that anything would be written on them.

Only information from the most turbulent religious period in the last 3000 years. No big deal.

I am still wondering what the Pricesses had to do with Queen Ankhesenamun. I mean I do not know enough about the subject to relay any valuable info. Though it seems that The Queen (Tut's wife) was indeed one of these princesses. Does that mean that, possibly, she is of alien origin in some sense?

In the end, the Amarna princesses were sent worldwide. Meritaten (firstborn of Nefertiti and Akhenaten) went to Greece (her grandfather Amenhotep III aka Solomon was all over Greece as were his commissioned scarabs) and then went onward to Ireland where she became "Scota" which is the genus of the Scots people and place like "New Scotia" or "Nove Scotia". So yes, there was a female diaspora of a sort stemming from the Amarna events.

Let's not miss how recently Zahi Hawass has been promoting his favorite usurper of the 18th dynasty, Hatshepsut. Notice how Hawass pleases his masters by keeping Akhenaten hidden?

In the most recent National Geographic on shelves now there is a timeline in which Amarna is not even mentioned and only "Tut" is the dot on the timeline. Tut himself is inconsequential and is a puppet of the Amun priests. He's the smokescreen behind which the powers of the world hide the true King.

Hatshepsut is the only tool by which people can maintain the complete erasure of Akhenaten from history, and even today, while Thutmosis IV and his son are so well known and so well documented, well, it is only too obvious what their agenda is now. Check out NG and see if you can explain how a guy like Zawass has such a jones for Hatshepsut while he overlooks the greatest moment in Egyptian history. It's funny to me to see how irrelevant she was. No such tools of the Amunistic priests were going to prevent the building of Solomon's first temple, in Amarna, by his son, Akhenaten. No amount of so-called 'evidence' of the first temple being built in Jerusalem will change the overwhelming smoke-screen which is being lamely propped up to continue the erasure of the peace-loving Pharaoh.

Akhenaten is the true genus of our current world's history, and the opening of Tut and Yuya/Tuya's tombs is the biggest moment of the last 500 years when his Grandpa Thutmosis IV's obelisk was stolen/raised for the Vatican where it remains to this day.

The Pictures I have seen, so far, of the Armana do seem to depict a human with a deformed head of sorts, deformed to the normal human head anyway. Is it at all possible that humans have evolved from that look to present day appearances in 7,000 or so years?

No, I'd say that the Pharaoh Akhenaten was given visions and that this showed him the true nature of the world (that the Sun was the pivotal component (not the volcano-gods north of Egypt) and perhaps also he may have seen what he and his family looked like in some past or more-real age? Since Akhenaten was a sculptor of great ability he surely cast his knowledge into the Aten imagery and also all the other imagery which the Ramesides tried to rip off as Egypt coughed it's last gasp.

Basically Akhenaten got a lifeboat off the Titanic of Egypt before it sunk. No, I do not think the daughters were deformed, and since there are more sculptures of them as normal-headed humans than the elongated ones, that tells us the latter were artistic representations, but why was the Pharaoh seeing them that way?

Wonder if there was some type of stigma or curse that surrounded these two tombs that the locals of the time new about? Though that would not account for why thousands of years passing with out the pillaging of the tombs.

More like just hidden and not known for centuries. They tried to make it look like Tut's tomb ha been broken into in antiquity, but as I have posted on ATS elsewhere, it was a faked cover for their early entry into Tut's tomb. The blue-headed wooden sculptured lotus of Tut as a boy was found in Howard Carter's room so clearly there were things disappearing (that head was found and he made up some excuse for it being hidden in his personal stuff).

As for the Ark, all I am doing is drawing the points together an pointng out that A: Moses was an Egyptian and B: He grew up around the pyramids. Really, if you are to connect the Pyramids to the Ark, it is Moses himself and his place in the pivot of history (as a King and Priest) that is the cipher for the whole story.

Or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

There seem to be a number of things that surround the stories in the bible and the real life discoveries in Egypt(not trying to insinuate that the bible is not real life events) that seem to point toward a cover-up that is hard determine why and how far the deception goes.

It seems that Tut, being a boy King, had been selected probably before birth to rule. This tells me that there was a type of governing body that would select the Pharoah and leads me to think that if they are pick the leader then obviously they are manipulating other facets of life for their civilians, much like what is taking place over the world today, with the exception of being chosen at or before birth (though that does happen in some places, namely the royal family)

Hawass is most definitely a puppet and probably on a serious power trip along with the idea that he only allows excavations of sites that will support the history that he embraces. I have to wonder if he chooses to do these things on his own accord if he too is being manipulated to some point.

Speaking of Moses, I would like to find, or hear your theory of, what actually happened at the famed "Parting of the Sea". Was this truly a divine event, or was there another force, a more worldy, technilogically enabled device that took part in the seperation. It seems that if he did have the technology to part waters of this magnitude and keep them parted long enough for the people to pass, the tool he used would have been small because many people of the time would have witnessed the device and surely described it in some text somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
having read quite a few of Eric von Daniken's books and spoken to him and likewise Graham Hancock and John West and Prof J.J. Hurtak i love the idea of extraterrestrials and their relationship with the Pyramids.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Absolutely fascinating video--thanks for posting this; it made reading this thread worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There seem to be a number of things that surround the stories in the bible and the real life discoveries in Egypt(not trying to insinuate that the bible is not real life events) that seem to point toward a cover-up that is hard determine why and how far the deception goes.

People discuss the bible, but they rarely talk about how it was assembled. I do believe that the documentary theory is on the right track as their are diverse voices in the bible and also retellings of stories twice even four times. It seems as though most all if not all of the assemblers of this bible were in collusion as to what should be left and what was to be veiled. I'm no expert. I've studied the bible my whole life and only now feel like I am seeing it for the first time through a better understanding of history on many fronts.

It seems that Tut, being a boy King, had been selected probably before birth to rule. This tells me that there was a type of governing body that would select the Pharoah and leads me to think that if they are pick the leader then obviously they are manipulating other facets of life for their civilians, much like what is taking place over the world today, with the exception of being chosen at or before birth (though that does happen in some places, namely the royal family)

Tut was the son of Akhenaten and Nefertiti's girlfriend, as it so happens. The kid wasn't chosen so much as he was the only male heir. BUT in my opinion the truth of history is that the _wombs_ are what matter because they are the vessels that carry the human race. Males who are simple minded or whatever might miss the female aspect of history, but I'm not one of them. No, I sympathize with these men of history who had to deal with great women.

Also we must remember that the era of Solomon, aka Amenhotep III aka "The Gleaming Sun Disk" was a mostly peaceful world in which Egypt was engaged in marriage-alliances and thinking on a very high level. This post-Hatshepsut-era was the pre-cursor to the monotheistic Aten and efforts against the Amun priests of that time.

Hawass is most definitely a puppet and probably on a serious power trip along with the idea that he only allows excavations of sites that will support the history that he embraces. I have to wonder if he chooses to do these things on his own accord if he too is being manipulated to some point.

It would seem that the power of his station would produce, well, a person like him. But hey, he's also supporting a particular party line and so am I, so only by finding the truth shall we all know the truth. Is he being manipulated? My answer would be that we are all being manipulated and that our volitional moments are actually few. I think he is a product of his environment and his world. The tombs, however, speak louder than any human.

Speaking of Moses, I would like to find, or hear your theory of, what actually happened at the famed "Parting of the Sea".

I think it's either less or more important than the plagues, right? I think it's all faith based anyway. Was it the Reed Sea, or was it the Red Sea, it really doesn't matter to me.

I hear flak consistently from 'believers' who say such things are important to discuss. I don't think that is true. Our world today is sufficient. But yes, Moses and his people did escape, and yes, if what I am saying here is true, than all of this is truly miraculous. I believe sometimes miracles can be recognized years after the fact. These tombs, and the events of the Amarna area and the artifacts found, imo, are miracles. These are more important than how Moses escaped.

Was this truly a divine event, or was there another force, a more worldy, technilogically enabled device

Divine events so long ago are worse-than-useless to debate now, they distract us. I think magic might have been allowed during certain times on Earth, and I do not think the Ark is just a box with some kind of antykytheria mechanism in it or something. I think it's alive in a way. I cannot say how I know this, but I think the Ark itself has consciousness. I would have no way to prove it, but I feel that I know this for certain. As I look into the future, I see the Ark being listened to, by lots of people, it having been revealed some day from its hiding place.

Anyway that could be just a hallucination I had.

But still, even if the Ark is just a box with some special technological or essential payload, it is Moses who compelled his craftsmen (same people who built Amarna in what, a year?) to build it. He is the key.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I can see where you could think, very legitimately, that the Ark is alive in a sense. I have read in a few places that some people believe the future of technology includes actual organic machines or computers and other various parts. As the old say ing goes about history repeating its self. Maybe this history happened long ago and included the Ark as a part of its technology and we are coming closer to reproducing that tech.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by miasria

What leads you to believe that the Ark is a "Portal to Heaven". I would love to hear your thoughts on this and read any info you might have or links to the subject. I have never heard that take on the Ark before.

ok, here is what i know. a bit of history is needed to understand where i am coming from. i am a victim of a military and alien program and have been so for almost 3 years. i am a member of tribe.net and have been putting some of this information out there for discussion. this is my first here on abovetopsecret.

i have been used to astral travel and remote view for the most part. some of this filters up to my mind. much i am not aware of. in the midst of this, alot of deception, so keep this in mind. one thing that remains is the fact that i travel alot astrally, i see labratories, military, aliens and activity involving other dimensions and astral beings. most of the aliens that i see are within the reptoid family. i see grays alot... which deeply disturb me. i see alot of children and young people in these programs. for some reason they are able to utilize these children, who seem to have some sort of ability to interact with what they are doing. then of course, military.

to the arc of the covenant. here is what i have seen and/or know. it has been found. i saw it over a year ago. at that time they were not able to access beyond the door that it is housed in. there is a yard that is overgrown with weeds. an iron fence surrounds this building that it is in. the front door to this building is a double door with inscriptions of some sort on them. archaic i thing.. symbols. many rows of symbols.. maybe 30 + i really don't know.

to my consciousness, i have not been inside that building, though memories may have been stripped. what i do remember is that they could not access this arc at that time. the government works with portals all the time in the interdimensional realm. they set up a portal to the front door of this building, which the arc was inside. they sent me through the portal. once i hit the courtyard i was pulled out of the portal (tube). by whom? i think angelic. i hoovered within the courtyard for a moment.. saw the doors and inscription and it was conveyed to me that this was where the arc of the covenant was housed in.

this being said... the military and or intelligence was in control over this arc. it is my understanding that this arc makes up a portal that only certain people can access. they had sent people in there who were destroyed. something to do with divine enlightenment.. i really don't know. few can access this area.

now, there is what is called aaron's rod. this was fought over during this same period. from what i could tell, this seemed to be more important than the arc. maybe because it could be utilized. i don't really know. i just know that this rod was of great contention. where it is at right now i do not know. i am inclined to believe that it is within the hands of the enemy of God. same thing with the arc. i believe it was traded.

now, to those who are christian and waiting for the tribulation and temple to be built. i am led to believe that this arc is in part of what is meant here. the temple is in another dimension according to what i recently read. if this relates to the arc of the covenant, i do not know.

all i know is that the arc has been "captured" and traded/defiled.

not all is as it seems regarding the bible.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

also keep in mind that what is taking place with the arc may be related to the abomination of desolation, which is mentioned in the last chapter of Daniel.

this arc is being defiled by forces against God.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

What is the Abomination of Desolation?
www.letgodbetrue.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

one more thing.... in the book of enoch, there is mention of many levels of heaven. in the forth heaven is the site of the heavenly Jerulsalem, the Holy Temple and it's alter.

we are in the tribulation period.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

friend, I am not really sure how you can make a correlation between the book of Enoch and mainstream bile books, such as Daniel, in any dogmatic sense.
The book of Enoch, in my and others opinions, is the representation of the science of Astronomy, as understood at the time of Enoch.
For it is written that Enoch traveled to a distant land and learned the art of agriculture from certain priests clothed in white;(Druids).
There is also a section explaining his arrival at a building made from crystal, with said priests. Newgrange, in Ireland is the only place that could be; as it is the only structure that was known to:1) be frequented by priests whom dressed in white,
2) Was existent with academic deduction of when Enoch was alive,
3)Groved-Ware-People (Proto-Druids), were the only ones who seemingly built henges, and devices to inform them of seasonal changes, in regards to agricultural timing, planting, harvest etc. Check out Bryn Celli Ddu.
Anyway at the end of it the Book of Enoch was first bought back from Ethiopia, by Inigo Jones (yes a real person), whom was a freemason and apparently in search of the source of the river Nile, or Blue Nile; as a cover to obtain this document that was know about in Masonic Circles and verified by him obtaining the document.
The next known occurrence was when photographic plates were discovered of the Dead Sea Scrolls in Chicago Library store-room. this was the most mainstream verification of the Book of Enochs Existence. As it was only the freemasons that had access to the Inigo Jones find.
Like how the church keeps you informed?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by miasria

friend, I am not really sure how you can make a correlation between the book of Enoch and mainstream bile books, such as Daniel, in any dogmatic sense.
The book of Enoch, in my and others opinions, is the representation of the science of Astronomy, as understood at the time of Enoch.
For it is written that Enoch traveled to a distant land and learned the art of agriculture from certain priests clothed in white;(Druids).
There is also a section explaining his arrival at a building made from crystal, with said priests. Newgrange, in Ireland is the only place that could be; as it is the only structure that was known to:1) be frequented by priests whom dressed in white,
2) Was existent with academic deduction of when Enoch was alive,
3)Groved-Ware-People (Proto-Druids), were the only ones who seemingly built henges, and devices to inform them of seasonal changes, in regards to agricultural timing, planting, harvest etc. Check out Bryn Celli Ddu.
Anyway at the end of it the Book of Enoch was first bought back from Ethiopia, by Inigo Jones (yes a real person), whom was a freemason and apparently in search of the source of the river Nile, or Blue Nile; as a cover to obtain this document that was know about in Masonic Circles and verified by him obtaining the document.
The next known occurrence was when photographic plates were discovered of the Dead Sea Scrolls in Chicago Library store-room. this was the most mainstream verification of the Book of Enochs Existence. As it was only the freemasons that had access to the Inigo Jones find.
Like how the church keeps you informed?

i do have questions about the entire validity of the book of enoch, however it is my understanding from the bit of research that i have done... this book was known by those who lived in both the old and new testement.

one thing that does concern me is the number of archangels that enoch noted in his works. according to what has been conveyed to me, there is only one in the realm to which michael resides. if that has changed recently, then i am not aware of it. uriel does not stand beside michael, he is under the command of michael. yet, most new age books state that there are several. this is not true.

how this all works, i do not know. this is just what was conveyed to me by an angel in the astral realm.

so.. i'm not completely discounting the book of enoch. do i correlate it to the book of daniel? that was not my intention. on the contrary. i hold the book of daniel and his prophetic visions in very high regard.

it is however very interesting and worth noting the various levels of heaven in enoch's writing. i'd have to research this, but i believe paul experienced similar visions.

this aside, the book of enoch is not really the main issue here imo. what i've said could stand on it's own. the fact remains, we are in the tribulation period. the obomination of desolation is in the works. how? i do not know, but i suspect that it has to do with the arc of the covenant.

also keep in mind... the alien / military aspect of things. we are the temple of God. it is written that this is so. i know for a fact.. i've seen this over and over for the past 3 years... that they are going after souls.. in particular souls of the light. now this begs to question the exact meaning of what has been prophesied. it's symbolism.

what is this temple? where is it? all the apocoptolypic / tribulation writers suggest that the temple must be rebuilt. i'm saying that this may not be the case. based on what i'm seeing, the descrecation may in fact be starting.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

i'm going to research the book of enoch more. here is a bit of info on wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

Hi Miasria, hope you are doing well! You are indeed right - the book if Enoch is indeed interesting. if you are interested in the Archangels etc; I would recommend a good study of St.johns Revelations. As I suspect you are probably already familiar with this work, I like it because it really gets into the esoteric "meat".
This is where you will no-doubt draw correlation between the works of Dr. John Dee (dont know if there was any coincidence of given names?), Edward kelly and the enigma of the Tetragrammaton.
Tetragrammaton being greek for the science of : The Ineffable Name Of God; in the hebrew sense IHVH.
The science of Tetragrammaton gives rise to the magicks involved within the opening of portals needed to bring about the apocalypse. You should study Enochian Magicks, pioneered by King Solomon; where you may become familiar with Kerubic squares, etc.
The Watchtowers of the Quarters (Funny how the Jehovahs' call their magazine :The Watchtower), will probably be most interesting to you- these are the diagrams where you will draw an understanding of the lesser spirits that are governed by Archangels, and the earthly (physical)locales that they are to preside over; these principles are maybe the oldest surviving facets of Hermetic Magick , pre-Egyptian even. These principals were only known to the inner-hierarchy of the church, i.e:priests. It may seem occultist- which it is; however, the bible is full of this stuff- its only the Christian/Judaism way of looking at things. God is bigger than that!
Anyway, dont just get hung-up with one particular book that never got included into mainstream thought- theres an armada out there!!!
The great thing is that you have the will to enquire; seek long enough my friend - and you will find!!!
Have a look at Ezekiel visions, I'm sure you'll find that interesting as well!
Best wishes- go well...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by miasria

Hi Miasria, hope you are doing well! You are indeed right - the book if Enoch is indeed interesting. if you are interested in the Archangels etc; I would recommend a good study of St.johns Revelations. As I suspect you are probably already familiar with this work, I like it because it really gets into the esoteric "meat".
This is where you will no-doubt draw correlation between the works of Dr. John Dee (dont know if there was any coincidence of given names?), Edward kelly and the enigma of the Tetragrammaton.
Tetragrammaton being greek for the science of : The Ineffable Name Of God; in the hebrew sense IHVH.
The science of Tetragrammaton gives rise to the magicks involved within the opening of portals needed to bring about the apocalypse. You should study Enochian Magicks, pioneered by King Solomon; where you may become familiar with Kerubic squares, etc.
The Watchtowers of the Quarters (Funny how the Jehovahs' call their magazine :The Watchtower), will probably be most interesting to you- these are the diagrams where you will draw an understanding of the lesser spirits that are governed by Archangels, and the earthly (physical)locales that they are to preside over; these principles are maybe the oldest surviving facets of Hermetic Magick , pre-Egyptian even. These principals were only known to the inner-hierarchy of the church, i.e:priests. It may seem occultist- which it is; however, the bible is full of this stuff- its only the Christian/Judaism way of looking at things. God is bigger than that!
Anyway, dont just get hung-up with one particular book that never got included into mainstream thought- theres an armada out there!!!
The great thing is that you have the will to enquire; seek long enough my friend - and you will find!!!
Have a look at Ezekiel visions, I'm sure you'll find that interesting as well!
Best wishes- go well...

kris, what is your take on the archangels? i'll have to check out your references. you noted something that i am interested in. these portals. i see alot of portals being opened up. in fact, there is a very large one, about a 10th of the size of earth that comes down from space. where it originates i do not know.

no doubt, i am a victim in some sort of program. i don't astral travel or remote view like i did, however i am constantly under attack. i did travel alot and see things.

a few years ago they were messing around in the pyramid / sphinx area. it was strongly conveyed to me to tell these guys to stay away. basicically, "you are strongly advised to stay away." well, i don't think they did. in fact, i think they opened up something or took something. shortly thereafter i received a message to relay... "you are strongly advised not to do what you are planning on doing." what that meant, i do not know. all i know is that this particular area of the earth is or was of great interest. there was an interdimensional war going on over there. i saw it.

as far as their remote viewing, they are far beyond what is currently known about this area. they can drop you in and out spiritually.. astrally. i really don't know. all i know is that i ended up in one of these pyramids or sphinx.. i don't know. there was a throne chair and there are these entities... large beings that protect this area. anytime there is activity, they wake up and go check it out. for some reason this one entity could not see the children that had astral traveled into this area. i do remember enscriptions, archaic type of wording on this one wooden chair. like a throne chair.

it's kinda like virtual reality. you are there and they manuever you around.. look at things, zero in on things, pull you out. sounds insanity i know. just bits and pieces surface.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

also, i used to question and or discount a good part of the bible. based on what has transpired these past few years, along with what i've gone through, i understand the bible better. it makes sense.

there is alot of symbolism.

yes, john's revelation is of interest.

i have so much i could write, but not the time now

hope to hear your take. mia

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

Hi Mia, there is a few references to do with old testament characters, who its is said.."Walked With God". Not really sure what that refers to but a can tell you it was stated this about Enoch, and Noah ( I think it was moses that may be the other ). Not sure if it was a family lineage thing - Enoch being Noahs Great grandfather.
This brings me to my view of Archangels, (which Im sure most would POO-Poo; but thats cool. In the early days I believe that off-worlders (call them what you will), guided mankinds early development; and were thus, in contact with certain individuals. There are plenty of references to "off-worlders" throughout the Old testament- look into the Nephilim or Rephraim. These beings were supposedly a race of giants. Goliath and King Og, being quoteable individuals; and naughty boys. There is a quote in Genesis where it says that "the sons of God saw, daughters of Man as desirable"....to cut it short they disobeyed the Supreme being by Mating with the hominids already present here- I guess creating a hybrid.
To this "God" reacted by quenching the lands of this abomination, as well as "casting Down "of other dissenting Angels/Aliens ;whatever.
So If you have a look at The Great Table Of Rapheal (Dr.John Dee), what is presented there is the names of 72 angles, that are decipherable if read in a certain way.
The Angles, as such, have sub-groups. Our Archangels, 4 for the directions, are said to stand guard over a portal. It is said that when certain mechanisms are employed the portal may be opened - giving passage to another dimension.
Its funny how ancient technologies are expressed in the Bible, for example the security device in the garden of eden eg. Gen Chapter 3: 24.
The weirds being encountered by Ezekiel Chap, 1.
So what Im trying to say is what we probably have here, is technology for opening a portal or employing the services of offworlders- then again what weve got to be curious about; is if someone has already achieved that.
It has been said that there are trans-dimentional beings, did you see the footage of the Space Shuttle Tether Incident STS-45, they used Infared cameras and were able to see a miriad of "things" in another spectrum?
Have a look a Tetragrammaton, by Donald Tyson. Its quite a good study of the watchtowers, not to mention a few other interesting Biblical Occult subjects- you'd probably enjoy that one.

no doubt, i am a victim in some sort of program. i don't astral travel or remote view like i did, however i am constantly under attack. i did travel alot and see things. a few years ago they were messing around in the pyramid / sphinx area. it was strongly conveyed to me to tell these guys to stay away. basically, "you are strongly advised to stay away." well, i don't think they did. in fact, i think they opened up something or took something. shortly thereafter i received a message to relay... "you are strongly advised not to do what you are planning on doing." what that meant, i do not know. all i know is that this particular area of the earth is or was of great interest. there was an interdimensional war going on over there. i saw it.

Can you tell me more about this program, I,m interested to hear about that; if you dont mind sharing! If you think you are under Psychic Attack, which Ive experienced also (Im sure its pretty common, but many dont see the screen); there are a few things you can do depending on the nature of the attack and where it originates from. There are plenty of Consecration rituals that one may perform, depending on your belief system.
As far as Obee's etc are concerned-yep had quite a few of those myself; most profound ones when I was a kid.
The thing with my traveling is that sometimes I saw things that just made no sense- or I wasnt expecting to see! Got to go, write you soon!! cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sorry that was STS-75.
Maybe you should be defiant with your viewing. I'm like a naughty child when it comes to stuff that Im told I shouldnt be looking at!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join