It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important* URGENT 72hour notification from Dan Burisch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

mysterius forum mysterius post!

I read one for the first time.

I guess the rest are better!
This one is a big 0 information wise...

lol anyway !

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From the Eagles Disobey site:

"T2 is a massive event where swaths would be overtaken by the oceans and billions would die."

T2 (Timeline 2) had been thought to have been avoided. So this could have been an old prediction from J-rod before the T2 had been avoided, and this new date that Dan just discovered may already be obsolete.

My guess is it does seem to indicate a "pole shift". And with our Magnetosphere and Sun behaving so strangely, I can see where one could be concerned.

Dan is a great guy with one heck of a story.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by yankeerose]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I love Dan's story, and have been following it for some years. Fiction or not, it is fascinating... Area 51, Majestic, Abductions, The Grays (which he claims are earth humans traveling back from the future because something has gone wrong with their nervous system and they are looking for a cure - thus the abductions), Government Conspiracies, Multiple Timelines, Pole Shift, 2012 as a disinformation date when he believes it all happens in 2009... it's got everything.. here is some more info on Dan Burisch - enjoy!

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 3/14/2009 by Tadarida] edited for spelling

[edit on 3/14/2009 by Tadarida]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am literally laughing my butt off at you guys on page 1!!

Especially the SUPER DUPER BUNKER, OMG, so funny. Thanks for the laughs, I really needed them.

Now, wasnt this Dan guy debunked?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't agree with anyone trying to use any sort of scare tactics to make more money.

Alex Jones did the same so more people would quickly buy his new "cd" before, as he claims, TPTB would confiscate them.... C'mon...

There is one thing though, this story/claim coincides with the prophecy given by a young Russian boy, who according to him there will be a huge catastrophe in the near future most probably in Europe and this catastrophe involves water. Either another huge tsunami, or a mayor earthquake that will swallow some regions of Europe.

Now, this Russian kid is a genius, and he is not making any money from this.

I read about it a week ago. I will look for the link, and post it as soon as I find it.

[edit---The statements I made in this post were based on what I could remember on the Russian boy Boriska prophecies. In following posts I give more accurate descriptions of what the boy claims will happen]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The boy is named Boriska, and in fact, the Project Camelot people made an interview of Boriska.

Here is the link to that interview.

www.youtube.com...

I will post some more as i find it.

Some of the claims of this boy are unbelievable, but this boy was born a genius, and could do things at an early age very few people can say they have done.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
According to this boy, there will be two catastrophes, one in 2009, and the other in 2013, which involves a pole shift, and water, and in which many people will die.

Just because I am posting this it doesn't mean I believe it 100%.

This could very well be just the over-active imagination of a boy that was born a genius. But there have been many children all over the world who have remembered their past lives, and several of these account have been proven to be correct. This phenomenon has even occurred to children in poor countries, who had not television, or books, yet have described their past life with incredible accuracy, to the perplexion of people who these children have known in their past lives, and were/are still living.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've seen the Boriska interviews before, very intriguing stuff!
I guess we'll have to wait and see if what he has predicted comes true.
Dan Burisch on the other hand, I have a hard time believing anything that the guy says.

My decoder ring should be here in 3-5 business days though, so perhaps I can help him with his translations

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Watching the interview the boy seems very shy, but at the same time intelligent to the point of asking the American woman to be more precise in her questions.

For example, when she asked him if he had seen the Kremlin, and the boy asked the interpreter whether she meant if he had seen it inside, or outside.

It might look like something trivial to some, but for a boy age 11 to be requesting a grown up to be precise in the questions, tells this boy is incredibly intelligent.

Another interesting point is that he doesn't seem to be making anything up, as he states that as he is growing up, he is forgetting many memories he knew as a little boy, instead of just making something up.

Still, it could be very possible this boy just has/had a very over-active imagination, and as he is growing up he is leaving this stage behind. None-the-less, it is an interesting story to keep in mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Enough!

Please stay ON TOPIC.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sorry it makes no sense at all

a) no given timeline or dates data - just confusing mush

b) Burisch (and project camelot) have gone badly "off the rails", and keep being drawn into all kinds of predications which never are correct - and just say - oh the timeline must have changed ..... each time it works out different

c) screams "con job" to me

There simply is zero credibility on this prediction - can anyone show me different ?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I didn't get anything either from what was written. If he had date etc. why not just put it all out there.

Where it is written that they came back here to find a cure for themselves leaves me confused because from what I have been shown and told they have the cures for, 'ALL KNOWN VIRUSES" and I was told that, "ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOTS OF PLANTS" So I would think they would know how to cure themselves.

Also I was told that something does happen here that was not supposed to and they are going to try and help correct this when the times comes. This is why the soul within me was sent here to help and there are others like myself here to help you. What I was shown was "huge" Tsunami's hitting the East and West Coast at the same time. Volcano's going off at the same time and huge quakes. Now I don't know but in the last several weeks I had flashes of huge quakes in areas that aren't quake prone. two connected off the hump of Brazil over the Mid Atlantic Ridge over toward Africa then a another huge one hitting Africa. I have been watching these areas for over a months and nothing but them again It either may never happen or it might be far off from now, just reporting some of the stuff I was shown.

If this stuff happens it will not be good millions will be killed.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From the EOD Message Board at Eagles Disobey...

Eagles Disobey has concluded that the T1 and T2 timelines do cross:

THE CYCLES CROSS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE CYCLES CROSS.

EMBRACE THE POSITIVE! NOW IS THE TIME! NOW!

THIS IS NO DRILL. (OPINION OF WRITER.)

IT'S IN YOUR HANDS, WHILE WE WAIT.

I guess we need as many positive prayers and good will for UNITY as we can get right now.

Please join me in praying (if your the praying type) for UNITY at this raised time of concern for our planet and mankind. Prayer - It's all good whatever the reason... whether you believe in Dan or not, extra prayers are always a good thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join