It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important* URGENT 72hour notification from Dan Burisch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
« Reply #27 Today at 11:15am »
I have a serious report.

14 hours ago, at 19:04:07 Pacific time (officially reported), Friday, March 13, 2009, Dan decoded some of the symbols which had been transferred to him by Chi'el'ah, the human-lineage extraterrestrial, and which were in his private diaries which I have control over. Privately, I have been having him work the information in between everything else we're doing.

He decoded a date, for the first time, from the J-Rod Shadow Language which was downloaded to him en masse. We believe that it may be the date of the T2 Catastrophe, in Timeline 2, a CATASTROPHE we are very sure (but not 100%) WE HAVE AVOIDED. We are very sure we are on some variant of Timeline 1.

We are not 100% sure it is THE date. All this is owing to the imperfect historical memory of the J-Rod, and the imperfect history of his time.

Dan immediately notified his liaison to the New Group, by telephone, so this information is percolating to the highest levels of government.

Dan nearly collapsed because of the pressure of possibly KNOWING, and he was checked by a physician, and RN and an LPN after suffering vomiting. He is resting comfortably. He did not suffer a heart attack. I am watching over him.

No decision has been made whether this information will be released before the date he decoded. Being that Dan is the repository of the information, and the former H-1-E Maj, it is his responsibility. He immediately ordered all personnel (including myself and the team) to REMAIN in place, and to not overreact, or move anywhere.

We are asking everyone to do as we have suggested on the Unity Flyer program.

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

www.projectcamelot.org...

www.eaglesdisobey.net...

I thought I should post this urgent message from Dan. I don't know if anything is going to happened, but its something to keep a lookout for. Dan is a smart guy so I'm going to keep this in mind.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh great another Blossom GoodFlower type prediction.

So I read what you posted and its a whole bunch of NOTHING. No date, no specific warning.....nothing but how this guy is sooooo upset about knowing what he does.

I'll be the first to predict: BS!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I am not at all familiar with this. What is T1 and T2 please? Thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Is there any possibility of a link to the English translation of this post please ?

If there was another F in the word of this would have been a two line post

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm lost. The links don't provide much either. I think the message is still encoded.

Didn't have enough for two lines.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Is this about
a comet hitting the Western Med
an attack at Bushehr, Iran
a nuculer (
) exchange
or ???

Of course anything major that happened could be caught under this vague umbrella guess. WIn win for the predictors.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dan Bursomething or other is a complete joke.
Project camelot is absolute garbage and so is Burisch.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What on earth is that s*&^% about ? come on sounds like a treasure hunt game, giving a clue then we all go off and try to find it. This junk should be banned from ATS.

Talk about trying to discredit the community. I read something about this guy a while back. Absolute pile of crap and thats coming from a staunch believer with an open mind the size of texas.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Timeline

From this Current Timeline to another, could be bad, could be good, would you want to take the chance?

some say it happens every 52,000 years, over and over again.

This is Predictions & Prophecies
I like the open minds

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Okay, where can I find timeline 1 and timeline2?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Dan Burisch is a pathological liar. It's funny, but somewhat disturbing to think that there are actually people who believe this idiot.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What's the J-Rod Shadow Language look like? Anything like Tolkien's tirion sarati or tengwar scripts?

Any chance we'll get to see it? Or is it for Burisch's eyes only?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
BEWARE! I will no longer tolerate those who use the word 'URGENT' in matters that cannot and will not be reasonably predicted by mere voice-pieces via 'humans', like Dan Burissch and pals. I tuned out after viewing the bright, blue, capitalized letters against black background. Nothing grinds my teeth to the core than a website that SCREAMS fear-mongering and scare tactics like 'SCAMS'. Meh!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

After visiting your"Eagles Disobey" link ..... all i have to say is....

Now I fully realise how fantastically well put together the ATS Site is ,-there, the amateurism was written on the page for all to see in large multicoloured letters.

Is this going to choke ATS ?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know this guy and all the info I find seems to be part of the same network. Plus, there are no answers to my questions.

Guess I am learning a few things here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join