It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

First, I saw that article mentioned the sphinx and the first head being of the Leonine race....which struck me really deep. My mother has had some wile experiences, long story short, she saw the sphinx in her NDE and claimed she saw it back in time, when it was fresh, before the redoing of the heard. She is in the hospital right now, which gives her and I time to talk more about her experience, and I asked her yesterday, if she noticed what the head of the sphinx was. With awe....I sat and listened to her once again, describe to me details.

She said it was a female looking lion. She said there was not a large mane, as you would see on a male lion, and the face features seemed female also, with a VERY defined lion nose. She said the hair on the face of the sphinx seemed to come around the mouth below the chin somewhat, and made one curl that hung below the face. I tend to lean more towards Egypt for importance, then I do England.

the paschats and the crystal people are a leonine race from sirius

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by awaken the source

I noticed you posted this on the vatican thread too. I cant find any information out about these beings, all the links go to books or amazon. Is there no free information on these people.If not that makes me a bit suspiscious .Plus "The crystal people " sounds new age to me . Is this information channelled?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Reconpilot talks about races of ets a bit in the question thread HiAliens started, including a humanoid race with cat like eyes. I'm not sure Sirius is the origins, but then even if they gave such a thing to a contactee, I would question it, as origin would be critical information. So far Sirius, with more than one star is reported to be home to an aquatic race of human/fish people, perhaps even nagas for all we know, humans and reptilians (the negative system), catpeople, tall whites. Personally, I believe all of these races do exist, perhaps that system is home to all of these races. But it could be somewhere else as well. For all we know these guys could be naming the systems that don't support life, or they havn't terrafarmed just to mislead us.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Reconpilot talks about races of ets a bit in the question thread HiAliens started, including a humanoid race with cat like eyes. I'm not sure Sirius is the origins, but then even if they gave such a thing to a contactee, I would question it, as origin would be critical information. So far Sirius, with more than one star is reported to be home to an aquatic race of human/fish people, perhaps even nagas for all we know, humans and reptilians (the negative system), catpeople, tall whites. Personally, I believe all of these races do exist, perhaps that system is home to all of these races. But it could be somewhere else as well. For all we know these guys could be naming the systems that don't support life, or they havn't terrafarmed just to mislead us.

Why do you say perhaps even Nagas? Are these from Sirius? Do you think these could have evolved to have arms and legs at all? Do some look like a raptor humanoid?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Nagas arent from any article I read linked to Sirius, but they are aquatic and related to ufology, so I threw that in as speculation, because this is all speculation and they seem related to our early history somehow. Just wondering, if there is a link between the Nagas talked about in India and in in numerous threads and the mere people of the Dogas.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.galactic.no...

I was given this link today, it has lots of sub groups of Lyrans. very interesting. It talks of cat,bird, reptile, pleiadean, orion and sirian cultures.

I noticed the link has a dolphin in its graphics.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
just starting ashayana deanes material. its definitely a history most are not privy to. from what I have gone through so far, human beings were first beings on a planet in a higher dimension. they fell and there was a rip in the dimensional fiber and a group of humans blew part of the planet up. and it ended up in the solar system we are in currently.

there was a plan to save the souls of the ones who died because they were obliterated into base elements. and so the experiment began to bring those beings that died back up in consciousness to where they were.

you have to look at ashayana deanes material as an explanation from a scientific point of view rather than a metaphorical account from a human perspective from the various religions around the world.

essentially human beings originally had 12 dna strands and we have 2 now. so there was a plan put in place to rebuild the strands gradually back up to 12 so we could be almost like gods again. unfortunately there were some extra terrestrial beings who had other plans. they didnt want human beings to ascend rather they wanted humans to be their slave race for experimentation. So they messed with the dna many times to prevent humans from raising their consciousness.

the arc of the covenant is a portal that was created. the original 12 strand blue print and means of plugging into the dna for humans was housed in an energy field called the earth morphogenetic field. there was a group of the syrians called the annunaki. the syrians was a federation or council of many different races. but the annunaki didnt want humans to ascend back to their normal state of high level of consciousness. so they tried to corrupt or destroy the original blue print of 12 dna strands. so it was moved and a portal was created so when the earths energy vibrated at a high enough level it could be accessed by humans who had a high enough level of consciousness or enough of the original dna activated. So it was removed to protect it because if it was destroyed then the humans were done. so it was a plan put in place so humans who were of high enough energy could directly ascend, or humans when they died they could choose to ascend. Before the arc was set up when people died their souls fragmented into the lower underworld and the astral plane.

what the work is all about is doing energy work through the exercises she gives so you can activate and recieve the missing dna codes so you can gain your power back.

consequently it ties in with the bible to some degree although its written in code explaining things which people take literally. for example it talks about the 144000 who will be saved and go to heaven in the bible. its not talking about people. but if you have followed the human genome mapping project you notice that there are 144000 human genes mapped and completed. so my thoughts is to ascend you have to raise your level of consciousness by activating and recieving all the original genes. This makes sense to a degree because in reality 144000 people being saved to go to heaven is a very small number of people compared to all the people who have lived on earth in history, and even currently which is almost at 7 billion.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If you look up this stuff you will come across 2 primary people one is ashayana deane and the other is drunvalo melchizedek.

you will find conflicting things between the two but neither is wrong from what I have read. Its just Drunvalo's model and system is for the world that is now present time after the fall, and ashayana deanes is for one that was for the way it was meant to be before the fall of man or human kind.

drunvalos system will work for you as well, but it works on using life force energy from a diminishing source since man fell and will take many lifetimes to ascend, where as ashayana deanes system is for the way it was suppose to be so allows you in a way an elevator up to the top rather than going through many life times to try to ascend in consciousness.

its why drunvalo does not go into as much detail as asha deane because his system is one of gradual implementation over many many lifetimes.

drunvalos is based on phi ratio, and fibonacci spirals found in our current world and time.

ashayana deanes is based on the kryst spiral which was the way it was meant to be, the direct connection back to the creator.

if you want to read more on it here is the link. As i said neither is wrong, both will get you there, its just Drunvalos method takes many lifetimes. As reflected in the way he teaches, Asha deane is more detailed and very large in body of material. it involves more energy exercises and meditation to activate your dna. so its just a choice of if you want to take the passive route or the more active one.

azurite888voyager.blogspot.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join