It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Works For Them (Not NWO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OP Gimme some evidence of some sort pertaining to reptilian overlords. I haven't seen anything credible as or 'yet'. I'll keep an open mind though.

And in reply to other posters...
isn't Zionist another word for Jew. So aren't you really saying that Jews control the world and that you're anti sematic? There's no proof of that...Bush was not a Jew..Cheney was not a Jew..in fact Jews are not typically associated at all with illuminati or NWO for that matter.

In fact if you look into the Jewish faith...beyond the old testament which is in all three major religions, Muslim, Christian and Jewish...The Jewish religion is the most peacefull and non end of the world of the three.

But I digress.. back to the reptilians. Name one.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

First thing to correct your post. Zionists are not the same as Jews.

Zionists are their own exclusive "membership" club/cult and Bush, Cheney, etc. ARE part of that membership.

Second thing is that I'm not going to sit here and hand you evidence on a silver platter because there's TOO much information on this topic out there to be discussed in one thread.

Here's a site I recommend as a "start" and "stepping stone" to explain it in a summary:

www.truthism.com

There's many other sites with information and evidence, but you have to find those for yourself. I can only show you the door...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

How is this not possible?

Yes, I do have an agenda and it is to tell people that the TRUTH is bigger than what is being told by Alex Jones, David Icke, etc.

They are only telling part of the story.

When Alex Jones says there's a globalist agenda by an elite group he isn't lying, but he ISN'T telling the whole story.

The Elite are not bankers. They are reptilians.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Albertarocks

How is this not possible?

Yes, I do have an agenda and it is to tell people that the TRUTH is bigger than what is being told by Alex Jones, David Icke, etc.

They are only telling part of the story.

When Alex Jones says there's a globalist agenda by an elite group he isn't lying, but he ISN'T telling the whole story.

The Elite are not bankers. They are reptilians.

please Bobby,

read this over , slowly

pay attention to the last sentence you wrote

read it twice

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Here's an advice for you branty:

Go to www.truthism.com and read it over 100 times, so that you can get rid of the brainwashing that has been going through out all your life.

Wake up.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

ok that's what I need. Thanks for the link... I'll take a look at it! If you could, for my benefit, explain zionism or a zionist briefly please. Just a brief summary for me if you could.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

ok that's what I need. Thanks for the link... I'll take a look at it! If you could, for my benefit, explain zionism or a zionist briefly please. Just a brief summary for me if you could.

The House of Rothschild controls Israel and the House of Rothschild controls the political system of the United States. The network that links the two is called 'Zionism', a Rothschild creation - just like Israel itself.

Most people in Obama's administration are Zionists, as usual.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

It was started in 1897 by Theodore Herzl. It is basically revenge for the Jews being driven out of Palestine after the revolt of Bar Kochba (called "The Great Revolt" or המרד הגדול in Hebrew). That revolt, basically, was against the Romans for allowing the Greeks to perform ritual sacrifices in front of synagogues.

In response, the Romans destroyed several Jewish buildings including Herod's Temple (which the Freemasons refer to as "King Solomon's Temple"). For good measure, they left intact the "Western Wall" (called הכותל המערבי in Hebrew).

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

The House of Rothschild controls Israel and the House of Rothschild controls the political system of the United States. The network that links the two is called 'Zionism', a Rothschild creation - just like Israel itself.

You'd better not tell the Bildersbergers, Council for Foreign Relations, or Freemasons. They think they run the world.

I think the members of Bohemian Grove as well.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Come on man...

Bilderberger is as real as it gets, their agenda is unknown but assumable.

Bottom line you're creating a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

Alex Jones spreads fear like the common flu, profits off it, etc. Never paid a dime for his documentaries never will.

I doubt he's anything out of what he says he is, sure he's probably a culprit in more ways than one but he does pass sufficient knowledge.

Bottom line, reptillians are not taking over the planet, if they we're real and wanted to, they just would via brain control or something.

Please, leave ATS before your brain explodes.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I've never heard of the "Reptilian" alien race before coming to this site...

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but all I can think about when I read these threads on them is that TV show from the 80's "V"...

Edit to say, sorry, I didn't mean to reply to your post, I hit the wrong reply button

[edit on 15-3-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the Zionist info. I'll take a look at that. I did check out Truism.com What i took from that was the face on mars and the symbols that seemed to be helicopters and spaceships. Very interesting and of course the video at the end where her one eye turned white! That was amazing! I'm in love? LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Diplomat

You'd better not tell the Bildersbergers, Council for Foreign Relations, or Freemasons. They think they run the world.

I think the members of Bohemian Grove as well.

Mike F

Rothschilds agents or people affiliated with them are parts of all those secret societies you mentioned. They are all working towards the same goal.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

How do you know they don't have brain control over the majority of the population and we are the awaken ones?

There's over 3 BILLION people in this world who still believe that Jesus will return, save them, and take them to heaven.

How do we know that "heaven" is not a meat factory for the reptilians and that 3 Billion people will willingly go into the spaceships, etc. only to be eaten?

What do you think is the main purpose and agenda for Project Bluebeam? (It's to project a false prophetic vision of alien/Jesus/etc so people willingly give up and go thinking it's time to go to heaven.)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

How do you know they don't have brain control over the majority of the population and we are the awaken ones?

There's over 3 BILLION people in this world who still believe that Jesus will return, save them, and take them to heaven.

How do we know that "heaven" is not a meat factory for the reptilians and that 3 Billion people will willingly go into the spaceships, etc. only to be eaten?

What do you think is the main purpose and agenda for Project Bluebeam? (It's to project a false prophetic vision of alien/Jesus/etc so people willingly give up and go thinking it's time to go to heaven.)

--

Well, I do see that some people are prepared to believe anything anyone says. That's for sure.

I kind of draw a line between fact and fiction. I think most people do. I didn't know there are 3 Billion people who believe Jesus will return and save them.

My late wife's uncle was a Jesuit priest and an aunt was an Ursuline nun. About as hardcore Christian as it gets.

But even they, if you pressed them, would concede these were just metaphorical tales meant for children in Sunday school, handed down from centuries ago, when people were ignorant and accepting of anything the clergy would tell them, unquestioning.

About the reptiles I know little. I'd like to see a clear photograph of one so I can spot them on the street.

Why they would want to eat humans, full of bad tasting toxic chemicals, is beyond me. Why not beefsteak, lobster, caviar, truffles? With a nice Chianti to wash it down.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I checked out your website link there.

Sorry I can't take anyone seriously who thinks they have to beat you over the head with their theories. Could the author have been any more condescending? I think not.

The Egyptians made lots of statues and figurines of cats too, maybe you got it all wrong, maybe its cat aliens we should be fearful of. And look! Lots of little bio-engineered mini cat aliens all of the world! Why I even have one in my lap right now! She's probably sending psychic messages to the High Overlord saying I must be eliminated because I'm onto their game.

I'm so screwed.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Bankers don't own the world, the Reptilians do.

I thought Queen Elizzabeth II owns the world; since she is the largest landowner on Earth.

Second line: If bankers can't do much and if reptilians own the world, we could assume that QEII is a 'Reptilian'.

[edit on 2009-3-16 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

The queen is a reptilian.

Almost EVERYONE in power at the top is either a clone, alien, or reptilian themselves. This includes lots of media reporters and journalists as well.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

You can ridicule it all you want. This is why a lot of people think that Reptilians controlling the world is a hoax.

I could care less what the average person thinks. They will never know the truth anyways, so it doesn't matter.

As for the peoples' views on reptilians:

"Those who matter don't mind; Those who mind don't matter."

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Good grief, Bobby, this is BS man.

You are aching to schizophrenia.

Even though this is a conspiracy site, I am concerned for you because you seem to be intelligent but your paranoia is clouding your logic.

Using deductive reasoning alone, one should conclude that a reptilian conspiracy is not real but more a diversion from the truth. In other words, Icke expounds on some logical conspiracy theories with the intention of hooking his viewer/reader to eventually "mislead" him or her in pursuit of selling media material for profit. What some attribute to evidence is trick video production son.

Furthermore, your theories, Bobby, remind me of The Heaven's Gate group who achieved notoriety in 1997 when one of its founders convinced 38 followers to commit mass suicide. Members reportedly believed themselves to be aliens, awaiting a spaceship that would arrive with Comet Hale-Bopp. I am not saying that the possibility of aliens do not exist but that Ufology, more or less, is aching to a modern day religion and what we are really seeing in the skies above is our own top secret technology. Trillions upon trillions of USD has been lost or conveniently misplaced in recent decades. Maybe black operations such as this is where it has disappeared.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join