It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Works For Them (Not NWO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Chill out, no need to make an assumption about what I would or wouldn't do if a picture of a reptilian were presented to me. I would believe it once it was analyzed by a professional, because I don't have the skills necessary for something like that.

Is that good enough for you oh wise one?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

The people who you know that are fond of '___' are not writing books about reptilians controlling the planet, so they are of no harm to the reptilians themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

You will NEVER have a government official coming out and saying reptilians exist for a few reasons.

1)The government officials could very well be clones themselves, aliens, or manipulated by the reptilians.

2)The officials would be ridiculed and taken as nut jobs. You don't have to go far just look at some of the officials saying 9/11 was an inside job, and you get mass ridicule by the media.

3)They wouldn't want to risk their lives to expose an agenda that people wouldn't believe in the first place.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
why does this merit any serious discussion?

OP is just trolling all of you into looking dumb

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

The people who you know that are fond of '___' are not writing books about reptilians controlling the planet, so they are of no harm to the reptilians themselves.

Which is nothing more than speculation on your part.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublevel10

And this is coming from a member who created his account today...

Dis-info?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I don't understand what you mean by "speculation" on my part.

Care to elaborate a little bit?

Are the people who you know doing '___' writing about reptilians?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by mpriebe81

You will NEVER have a government official coming out and saying reptilians exist for a few reasons.

1)The government officials could very well be clones themselves, aliens, or manipulated by the reptilians.

2)The officials would be ridiculed and taken as nut jobs. You don't have to go far just look at some of the officials saying 9/11 was an inside job, and you get mass ridicule by the media.

3)They wouldn't want to risk their lives to expose an agenda that people wouldn't believe in the first place.

Of course there is reason 4:

4) Reptilians don't exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What's interesting about the OP's assertion is that it's based on very selective reasoning. There is an 'elite' because Icke et al said so* and yet, at the same time, Icke et al are all liars. If the OP knows them to be outright liars about one aspect of their theorising, why does the OP accept any of their views in the first place? Confirmation bias? Confused thinking?

*Icke, Jones and so on are very popular conduits and mouthpieces whose ideas influence many people all over the world and many people are 'introduced' to NWO type conspiracies through them.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

This whole site is disinfo, non stop wild speculation

Deny Paranoia

xul

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
The OP is a prime example of disinformation: half truths.
[edit on 14-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

And so could be you too.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by xul]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree with you here, but with a couple of definition refinements. I believe the 'reptilians' and any other aliens to be spiritual beings; fallen angels, the Nephilim. They are controlled by the god of this world, Satan, and in turn control the occult elite, of whom the bankers are by far the most powerful.

It's interesting that you bring up drug use, as drugs have been used by shaman, witch doctors and medicine men from time immemorial to communicate with the spirits. In the new testament, the word pharmakia (from which we get the word pharmacy), is translated as 'sorcery'.

As to AJ and the rest, they are allowed to exist because they are either seen as no threat, or they are dropping poison pills into the truth they disseminate. I suspect the latter in AJ's case.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You have a clear agenda here bub. Your first sentence is:

"Alex Jones works for them."

Your last sentence is:

"Alex Jones is a fraud".

Neither of those two sentences is correct, so I give no credence to any sentence in between.

If Alex Jones is a fraud then you are a smart dude. Neither of those concepts are possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nope

The elites worship nature and the reproductive process.

I'm not sure whether or not reptilians exist, but they are not at the top of the totem pole.

The "gods" of the elites are at times personified as non-human entities who exist in the "ether," but ultimately it's all just symbolism.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

That's why it ain't true.

Get it?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some people on ATS are just plain paranoid. They use a conspiracy theory to explain a conspiracy theory from a lack of understanding and careful research -- or maybe just low IQ.

Others on here spread disinformation (for whatever reason), like the OP.

The rest are intellectuals who understand that not all misfortune in the world is conspiracy, yet some is.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xul

Maybe, but not intentionally...and not without logic.

I'm not suggesting anything beyond the realm of reason or beyond what we see in our daily lives. We need to focus on that, not the stuff that is outside our control. The fact that this country has been taken over by Zionists is a fact and action can be taken against it.

Reptilians? What could we do about that anyway?

It's really a moot point.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
[edit on 15-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Somewhere in China there is a guy with a good command of written English reading through political messages on this site. He is instructed to isolate and track when and if something close to the real truth pops up.

China in some degree complicit with the Middle Eastern regimes, hold the US, Britain, Germany, and elsewhere, in the palm of their hands right now. They can withdraw their holdings in the form of loans and investments to the US and Europe, and it's game over for the West. Of course not that simple as they would experience serious fallout economically by doing this. But maybe they are prepared for that.

In the meantime, our Chinese friend has to file a summary report every week. He will note that the overwhelming amount of traffic on the Above Top Secret site is brimming with concerns of UFO retro-engineered technology, Zionist banking schemes, secret reptilian rulers of the planet, controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and on and on.

Very little about their test confrontations with the US navy, their recent veiled threats of economic retaliation, their successfully hacking into American high level intelligence, etc.

His supervisor will then synthesize a mass of reports on Western Internet knowledge, and reiterate that how the West is consuming itself with paranoid non-issues, as per usual. This was part of the master plan.

Mike F

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmiichael]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Im glad to think someone is reading all this stuff , hate to think it was for nothing,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join