It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Works For Them (Not NWO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Alex Jones works for them.

I'm not talking about the NWO. The New World Order and the Illuminati are fake. They exist, but are exaggerated.

Michael Moore in Farenheit 9/11 blamed Bush for all of our problems, and that we needed a new "puppet" (Obama).

Alex Jones says Obama is controlled by the Elite and the Global Bankers.

There's something missing, but before I go there, I want you to "really" think about something.

Who are the public speakers that go "missing" or end up dead?

They are the ones that are most of the times speaking about the truth. These include people like William Cooper, Phil Schneider, JFK, Martin Luther King, etc.

The ones that "cooperate" with them are the ones that still spread their "message" and are alive. These are people like Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Moore, etc.

Think about it for a second. What do Alex Jones, David Icke, etc. all have in common? They all say a group of "elites" control this planet.

This is true, but where's the lie?

The lie is in the following sentence:

The Elite control the planet and they are the bankers.

See the lie? It's BANKERS.

The Bankers DO NOT control this planet. They are puppets for them.

Who are they?

Well, what is the MOST ridiculed subject of our age?

Reptilian Entities from other dimensions.

Why is there SO MUCH ridicule of people who talk about the Reptilians?

Because they ARE real.

David Icke was one of the few people who tried to expose them UNTIL he took a drug by the name of Ayahuaska.

Ayahuaska is known to open portals to the other side and allows the entities to communicate with you and manipulate you.

David Icke wrote the books Tales from the Time Loop after he took the drug. The book is DIFFERENT from all of his other books because it pretty much says we don't stand a chance against them, and the only thing to do is to love one and another because we brought this bad world on our selves.

This IS a lie.

We do stand a chance, and that can only happen if we expose THEM.

Bankers don't own the world, the Reptilians do.

Alex Jones is a fraud.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know man.

I would consider myself as paranoid as the next person (lol), but the whole Reptiles are our masters thing is a really tough pill to swallow.

I do believe, that a secret cabal of banking and corporate interests, having strategically placed themselves in various positions of power around the globe, are attempting to push forward their agenda to eventually create a fascist world government. However, the thought that somehow these "elite" are being controlled and are taking orders from their Reptilian overlords is a bit of a stretch, even for me.

I have read some of David Ickes works, and well, they just seemed a little too fantastic. Good fiction, but I would not take what he says to be truth.

AJ is not a fraud. He is very passionate about what he believes in and genuinely seems to care about his fellow human beings. He wants to us all to be free, not enslaved to the oligarchs of the world.

How is that fraudulent?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ya , the Geico Gekko is gonna rule the world

Go with Geico and you will survive

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Perhaps they will go easy on me, as I take loving care of my pet cornsnake Apollo every day!

I refuse to believe that the future of humanity is in the hands of scaly cold-blooded lizard faces.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The OP is a prime example of disinformation: half truths.

Yes, Alex Jones is working for them: the Zionist banking cartel.

This whole reptilian conspiracy was put forth by the Zionists to deflect truth seekers from focusing on them.

This is also designed to make people new to the 9/11 truth movement and any other conspiracy related to Zionism think conspiracy theorists (as a whole) are "wacko".

It works because many of my colleagues have refused to entertain any logical theories surrounding our government and the banking cartel. This kind of sensationalized "tabloid propaganda" is what minimizes the truth movement.

Put it this way, if this reptilian theory was remotely true, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and the rest would be dead. The OP even admits to this.

Keep your focus on what is real people. What you can see and we can change our future for the better.

America is a Zionist Occupied Government, and Americans are quickly waking up to this fact. Most powerful bankers are Zionists. You will know them by their (fruit) actions.

It is said that the Vatican is using Zionism as a front. I have read where Vatican (not Catholicism per se) believes that God is everything (the creator of everything) including evil. Vatican also believes it is the face of God here on earth and has been granted the right to exercise God's authority to teach good through evil -- that the two are not mutually exclusive. For one to exist, the other must concurrently exist because that is God, good and evil. Whether this is the hidden mystery or not, I don't know...but it certainly makes a hell of a lot more sense than what the OP is claiming.

Suppose there is a Black Pope. He exercises his authority through Freemasonry (branching down to other secret societies) and uses Zionism as a front to bid his will.

This is logical and is in line with the current day to day actions of Zionism. The OP's theory has too many holes in it to even be considered plausible.

Follow the money tail people and you will see where the corruption lies.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Bobbylove, just like your 6minute abs thread, you again contradict yourself within your own post.

You say that only those who speak the "real truth" die, then go on to list MLK, JFK etc etc etc.

Then you try and throw out the hypothesis that the reason why AJ, icke etc aren't dead because they.... uh.... well heres where it doesn't make sense, cause you claim the truth is that reptilians rule us all, then you claim that those who died told the truth MLK, JFK etc... though I don't remember cooper as a big reptilian believer (correct me if I am wrong), but the problem is that those guys never talked about reptilians.

So by the logic you lay out, icke should be dead for speaking the truth about reptilians, and everyone else should be alive.

Great theory, hows that 8 pack your nursing with your self adoring thoughts?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All I know is Karl was upset all last night scratching at his tank.
He wanted out.
I mean OUT.

This morning he wouldn’t eat.

Worst of all when I gave him water tub - the water all toasty and warm just like he likes it - not only wouldn’t he get in to bathe but - he wouldn’t do a klunk in it either.

You know things are bad when Karl wont take a dump in his vase.

(Last time he didn’t do his doo he lost his back two toes).

So!

Where’s all this leading?

We has an earthquake this morning!

Since then Karl ate a bunch a chicory, took a good healthy one, and is right calmed down.

So.

Either Reptilians control the world and one of them put a bug in Karl’s ear about the earthquake - or - Karl can predict them all by himself.

Either way - The Reptilian wins.

peace

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey guys - no need to fight. After all take one step further,it is so natural - Zionists are in reality bunch of reptilian bankers who like illumination (being cold-blooded and such) and actually they live in another dimension called Nwooohh - thus NWO. Oh, i forgot - satan is their CEO. And elders of Zion are just management board, real patriots of Human race succeded to get a copy of what was decided in their meeting (aka - protokols of elders of Zion). And if something bad happens - like cat broke a vase or earthquake or financial crysis or a war - it's them reptilian Zionists with their lizard hearts doing their evil things. If not for them true real human patriots would never have any problem,rash,itch,flue,broken vases, financial crysises and wars. Oh, and earthquakes.
Away the oppression! Long live real true Human patriots. And remeber - anyone who disagrees is a 1) reptilian Zionist banker 2)working for reptilian Zionist banker. And they should be removed so that real true Human patriots who never do anything bad to anyone would create a reich, oops, a heaven on Earth for true real patriots of pure Human race.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey bobbylove321, very interesting original post. And as usual on ATS, real thruth gets a full-scale ridiculing.

It would be interesting to know, can you explain why Icke “changed”, was he threatened or mind controlled, and how was that influenced by Ayuasca?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I gave this thread a chance, and the moment you screwed it up for me, was when you brought up the word Reptilian.
blah

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am not convinced that Reptilians exist, but I will at least admit that it's possible.

People act like they know for sure that some entities from another dimension are not meddling in the affairs of this planet. How would they know?

It's unfortunate that there isn't any hard evidence, only stories and hearsay.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You mis-read my post.

I SAID Alex Jones IS NOT telling the Whole truth because he is blaming EVERYTHING on the bankers. It ISN'T the bankers that are ruling the planet. It can't be because if it was then people would have already overthrown them.

Think about it. Everybody it's the bankers fault, and nothing happens. Why?

Why would the ELITE become known at all? Don't you think that if it was the bankers REALLY behind the scenes, then Alex Jones, David Icke, etc. would not be speaking in public.

If you've read David Icke's books you'll see that he is now different in the way he talks. He DOES NOT talk about the Reptilians anymore.

Why? Can it be that the "real" David Icke is killed and this is a clone? Maybe.

Can it be that when David Icke used the drug Ayahuaska he became misinformed by a reptilian entity? Very possible.

He wrote his book Tales From The Time Loop AFTER he took the drug, and it's UNLIKE anything he's ever written.

Something's fishy.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

It is not the bankers that rule the planet.

Have you ever heard Alex Jones taking calls on his radio show? Have you??

When people call in and try to talk about reptilians or aliens, Alex Jones DISMISSES them and then says they have a "chemical imbalance".

That is SO mature coming from a guy who says he knows it all.

He is blaming the real truth on a disguise. He is a disinfo agent that works for the Reptilians.

It all makes sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MyNameIsNobody

I have been reading about David Icke for a few years now, and I lost interest in him when he started promoting Ayahuaska after all his lectures. He talks about how it's a fantastic drug, and it helps you see what the Shamans use to see, so you have prophetic visions.

In his book Tales From The Time Loop, he talks about infinite love, and how people shouldn't really do anything in this world anymore but love each other. Ok, sounds all good so far right?

EXCEPT the fact that he says in his book while under the influence of the drug he had "talks" with an entity from another dimension who shared his "wisdom" with David Icke.

Ayahuaska opens portals to other dimensions, and this is why people hallucinate while on it. It is a STRONG drug.

Now two points:

1)Why is David Icke promoting Ayahuaska at his lectures? (He wants the portals to open up, so the entities can possess the body and take over the energy and body. He is misinformed himself now ever since he took the drug.)

2)David Icke could very well now be a clone. They could have already killed the real him. Hence why his new book was VERY different than his other serious ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight

Put it this way, if this reptilian theory was remotely true, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and the rest would be dead. The OP even admits to this.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

I strongly disagree. If you consider the reptilian theory for just one second you realize these beings would be far more intelligent than we. Another reason it makes some sense is the atrocities that are carried out on this earth by elected officials and/or those behind the curtains (shadow government) are INHUMANE, and simply cold blooded. I cannot comprehend how one human being can kill millions without being manipulated in some way. This is why they say reptilians are cold blooded, because they are cold blooded biologically, and cold blooded killers. Also know, that the best way to hide the truth is to dangle it in front of your face.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

See I rest my case.

You think it sounds sci-fi and far fetched, but it's very simple and it's common sense.

A lot of people think 9/11 was NOT an inside job. They lie to themselves and don't want to investigate the truth.

You don't have believe what I say, but the truth is right out in front of you. Research it and you'll see it's all fact.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

There's LOTS of evidence.

When you say there's no evidence for this reptilian "theory" that is like saying there's no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Look at the facts for yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm honestly not seeing any cold hard evidence though.

I see conjecture, and rather auspicious statements.
Now if we had some pictures or numerous accounts from former government officials, I would have to agree with you on this reptilian thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
Now if we had some pictures or numerous accounts from former government officials, I would have to agree with you on this reptilian thing.

If you saw a "picture" of a reptilian, you would then believe? Or would you yell CGI like everyone else? And you would believe if someone from the Government said so?

I just don't get why so many people accept extraterrestrials exist, but as soon as someone implies they are of a known DNA type, they instantly dismiss it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
OK so dimethyltryptamine caused Icke to be posessed by some kind of reptilian... Is what you're saying? Plenty of people I know are more than a little fond of '___' and haven't changed their world views.

And what about people who have had near death experiences? No one sees the "other side" when they're on their way out. Their pineal gland opens up and dumps enough '___' into their brain for it to temporarialy overwhelm the melatonin that naturally breaks it down so that we're not hanging out on an infinate black plain with giant hands and disembodied voices for the duratrion of our lives.

So here is what I have come away from this thread with: You get in a car accident, "see the light" and then are turned into a puppet of 7' tall iguanas. Gotcha.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Magnivea]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Magnivea]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join