It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof The NWO Has Been Defeated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great news folks. I just found out from some very credible sources that the New World Order has been defeated! It actually happened back in 2002 when Mr. McMahon came out on Raw and officially disbanded the organization.

Now as we all know, the New World Order was formed when Kevin Nash and Scott Hall joined forces with Hulk Hogan and the three of them reigned havok on Time Warner owned WCW back in 1996. Citizens of the world worldwide were shocked and awed into terror by seeing their hero Hulk Hogan become evil, but the manipulative powers of the NWO were at work and managed to scheme Hogan into joining them.

Eventually half of the WCW had left their company and joined the NWO. But then, like every parasite does to it's host, the NWO destroyed the WCW with it's politics and evil, leaving Mr. McMahon to purchase both the defunct WCW and the disruptive but beaten NWO.

Mr. McMahon then brought the NWO in its original form (Hogan, Hall and Nash) to his organization in 2002. After making a small form of return, they fizzled out beaten and old.

So fear not, ATS'ers...the New World Order has been beat for the last 7 years! Yay sarcasm and being bored at work!

Source

[edit on 14-3-2009 by matth]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lol wat?
second line.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
booooooooooooooooo! This is lame WWF wrestling stuff... Grow up.

not a one-liner.

O-315

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You might want to be carefull posting off topic threads.

WWF wresting and WCW wresting has NOTHING to do with the forum you have posted in.

You have been around since 2006 so you should no better than to clog the forum with spam like this.

You do not want to get banned or something do you? If so if you are tired of ATS all you have to do is leave.

You know as well as any one else that when people refer to the NWO they are not reffering to a group of actors on the old show that was WCW being bought out by the televesion show WWF in 2002.

You should no bettter than to post crap like this.

If you do, it belongs in the Joke forum on BTS because this was a joke andit was meant as a joke.

So you have posted in the wrong forum,Spammed, made off topic posts and trolling could very well apply here as well...

What a shame it is that you decided to do this.

Next time you want to pull a joke. Do it within the confines of the ATS T&C.

I hope you atleast get warned for this.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

And you know why i find this hilarious?
Cuz whenevr i bring up the nwo to some of the goons i work with, they think thats what im talking about.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately we can’t joke the NWO away. I hope your boss doesn’t have an employee monitoring device on your keyboard. I agree we must stay serious about the subject. Most do laugh it off as a big gloom and doom topic, as well as a conspiracy theory. They wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped them in the face! It’s a catchy title though. I came on here to debunk you, not knowing it was a joke. Jokes.com is another option.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry friend, but you're talking about wrestling. It has nothing to do with the realworld NWO.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
You might want to be carefull posting off topic threads.

WWF wresting and WCW wresting has NOTHING to do with the forum you have posted in.

You have been around since 2006 so you should no better than to clog the forum with spam like this.

You do not want to get banned or something do you? If so if you are tired of ATS all you have to do is leave.

You know as well as any one else that when people refer to the NWO they are not reffering to a group of actors on the old show that was WCW being bought out by the televesion show WWF in 2002.

You should no bettter than to post crap like this.

If you do, it belongs in the Joke forum on BTS because this was a joke andit was meant as a joke.

So you have posted in the wrong forum,Spammed, made off topic posts and trolling could very well apply here as well...

What a shame it is that you decided to do this.

Next time you want to pull a joke. Do it within the confines of the ATS T&C.

I hope you atleast get warned for this.

Alright granted its o/t and yes it was a bit of a joke but you dont have to be so rude about it. It's not like it's hurting you personally or something.A friendly reminder is helpful but scorning him to such degree seems excessively dramatic. Relax man. If he gets in trouble it's his deal, if not-so what? Let the Mods deal with it, don't be a "hall monitor".

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh come on and lighten up a bit..!
I agree it was a silly joke but it was just a joke and he was bored. Boredom can make you do a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Matth, I hope you are well after the scathing you received.

It is offensive to me for regular ATS members to chastise other members.
That is a job for the moderators.

A poster mentioned the WWF. Didn't the World Wildlife Federation sue the wrestling group that was using those letters?

In my opinion the wrestling business is a conspiracy inside and out.

To think that wrestlers cut their foreheads with razor blades so they will bleed more easily makes me dislike the sham even more.

I will give them credit for being excellent athletes and actors. It is very fake but fun to watch now that the wrestlers are getting better looking.

Some of those old time wrestlers looked like they were inmates from a mental hospital.

You have a good evening Matth and don't let the not so nice remarks bother you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
Great news folks. I just found out from some very credible sources that the New World Order has been defeated! It actually happened back in 2002 when Mr. McMahon came out on Raw and officially disbanded the organization.

Now as we all know, the New World Order was formed when Kevin Nash and Scott Hall joined forces with Hulk Hogan and the three of them reigned havok on Time Warner owned WCW back in 1996. Citizens of the world worldwide were shocked and awed into terror by seeing their hero Hulk Hogan become evil, but the manipulative powers of the NWO were at work and managed to scheme Hogan into joining them.

Eventually half of the WCW had left their company and joined the NWO. But then, like every parasite does to it's host, the NWO destroyed the WCW with it's politics and evil, leaving Mr. McMahon to purchase both the defunct WCW and the disruptive but beaten NWO.

Mr. McMahon then brought the NWO in its original form (Hogan, Hall and Nash) to his organization in 2002. After making a small form of return, they fizzled out beaten and old.

So fear not, ATS'ers...the New World Order has been beat for the last 7 years! Yay sarcasm and being bored at work!

Source

[edit on 14-3-2009 by matth]

Why do my countrymen always have to embarrass me in public.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow I had no idea so many people had so many collective sticks up their butts after I posted this sarcastic post.

I put the comment in the NWO forum as a way to hopefully make people smile in the midst of all of the legit BS going on in the World. My bad.

As if you spending 30 seconds of your time to read my sarcastic post helped the real NWO and ruined your day; and if it did ruin your day, then get a life.

I take great offense to being flamed for a sarcastic post, but at the same don't care enough to comment to it other than the words "get a life".

I'm anti-NWO and am educated enough about the subject, and will continue to be. I didn't know sarcasm isn't smiled upon by my fellow ATS members (unless of course it's some nerdy sarcastic comment towards something the majority of active posters don't like, of course), but now I know my error and will correct it. You guys go back to talking fighting the military when the government attacks you or whatever.

So sorry once more for offending people so much with my obviously sarcastic joke. It won't happen again; oh and get a life. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join