It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning about Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MyNameIsNobody

I agree with the film I'm just saying he sensationalizing some things.

Did you read what I have to say about him? Be skeptical of everyone- even the people who sell you conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
I think he's making a lot of money playing off people's fears. If Ghandi had been elected there would have been a video by Jones accusing him of something.

Haven't seen the movie and don't generally listen to alex, but this kind of statement is just wrong.

If he did such a thing to Gandhi, then you would be able to point out the obvious lies/exaggerations in it. And if Obama is the equivalent to Gandhi then the same could be done of the movie and it could be "debunked".

If that is the case or not, I don't know I haven't seen the movie. But if it is the case, then point those things out. As it is, you are the one currently making the exaggerations etc.

Personally, I knew just listening to Obama that his words were hollow. But I view people who actually buy into such words to be at fault, more so than Obama. If it wasn't Obama, it would have been someone else, doing the exact same things.

So I don't find it hard to believe that someone could make a movie that pointed such things out. I'm just to the point where I don't really give a crap anymore. I know right from wrong and I will stick to being right and pointing out wrongs, but overall I quit giving a damn what "they" do.

The sure fire way to deal and not have to worry about disinformation and if someone is or not is just not to trust what anyone tells you. Find out and question things for yourselves. If you aren't feeding yourself, then you are eating what someone else decides to feed you, and no matter if the person is about disinformation or not, you are at the mercy of the feeder. And honestly, that is the real "goal" of "them".

Like a drug, making you become dependent and addicted to it. Dependent to the point where you will do anything to keep it going.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by MyNameIsNobody

I agree with the film I'm just saying he sensationalizing some things. Did you read what I have to say about him? Be skeptical of everyone- even the people who sell you conspiracy theories.

Ok, but you state “Be skeptical”, we “should take what he says with a grain of salt”, “I think some of what he says are pure sensationalist” and “All I'm doing is saying that AJ can be right about 75%” and so on without giving any examples, without explaining what you’re actually talking about. In what regard exactly is he wrong? What are the incorrect 25%? Expand on it. I'm curious.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by MyNameIsNobody]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join