It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil disobediance, this is whacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Watch this and tell me what you think.

Why would the soldiers go along with this, by the way they have been doing these exercisies since 2000.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is disturbing. Of course this is just a dry run, and we will be tld what we "need" to hear. I am sure this is just a excersise they do to help them over seas. That wouldn't really need this here in America

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by realboogyman
This is disturbing. Of course this is just a dry run, and we will be tld what we "need" to hear. I am sure this is just a excersise they do to help them over seas. That wouldn't really need this here in America

You have got to be kidding me?

help them overseas, you say....

Did you just get the internet?

This is old news these exercises have been done many times over the last 10 years, notice how the actors like being treated in humanly.

But I wouldn't worry they just do this stuff all the time it's totally normal, I really enjoyed how they invented weapons that aren't lethal like the sound, ir microwave, or sticky guns even easier to detain someone against their will from right out of their very own home that they worked all their life for well in turn paying a small % of the same fellows salaries that will be detaining them or using nom lethal force against their will to detain them, sounds like awesome times.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Did you notice the name of the "camp".... Camp freedomville. You see how dumb they think we are. "Attention Attention Attention, American forces are here to help. Yea like im gonna buy into this S*** when this goes down.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My brother is National Guard and he told me he would NEVER turn on the American people and he would always defend the Constitution. He says many of his fellow soldiers feel the same way.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tenhearttkc

What if those people were portrayed as evil domestic terrorists by the government and media?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He said during Katrina when all the mess was going on with confiscating weapons, the soldiers became so angry. He said the atmosphere was very tense and they were all on the verge of protest. I can't say for sure concerning different scenarios but he can usually smell a rat and he knows the government has an infestation of rats.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenhearttkc
My brother is National Guard and he told me he would NEVER turn on the American people and he would always defend the Constitution. He says many of his fellow soldiers feel the same way.

What he meant to say is that he will follow the herd and his orders. Then he will allow himself to feel the guilt for his atrocities later. Just like our troops "helping" people overseas -- like in Iraq for example.

I think that when these civilians roundups really do come, there are gonna be a lot of dead troops ......... and dead civilians.

new topics

top topics

join