It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE - can you tell someone has been working Chakras by looking at them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hi,

just thought i would share what happened to me on Friday night.

first let me say i have been meditating for a few months now and been doing chakra work etc....

so i go down to a bar in town. have a few drinks, then every time i go up to the bar, this guy looks at me and says "hi". it happened a couple of times and i thought nothing of it.

then a bit later i went up to the bar and he then says "so youve been working with your chakras then?"

i said to him, "im sorry, can you say that again?"

and he repeats it again. i was pretty freaked out, thinking this guy has never seen me before, who is he???

so i asked him how he could know this and why he said it. he answered me in riddles and did not give me a clear answer. he tried to imply he had just said it by chance, and i said to him 99% of people there would not know what chakras were, so why say it to me!!

anyway, i did not get any more info out of him. very strange. he came over to me before he left and looked into my eyes and said "see you again"

i have now been freaked out all weekend.

anyone got any info on this?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
From what I heard your energy projection increases. Which would translate into a stronger aura. And mabey this guy can sense that....

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I don't know, I do it and know people that do, you can feel it sometimes, I have been told people could feel the energy from me.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I am very sure that some people are to see, well see and see, I tend to feel more than I see so. Well I doubt that its anything to get freaked out about ^^.
If someone notices that you've worked with your chakras he/she probably have done the same. But to answer your question; Yes, certain people can see feel your energies. And I am quite certain that if you've worked with your own that they look quite different from a person who hasn't worked their Chakras.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
A long time back, I was on the bus with my mother, we were going together to see this spiritual group. As we were getting of the bus, some woman who was also going to that group, remarked to my mother she knew she was spiritual, because she could see her aura. Take what you want from that.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
cheers for the replies,

it was quite weird as ive never had someone notice this before. it was just some ordinary young guy too, not some mystic looking person!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anyone got a link or book reference as to what the meditation exactly is?
I've read almost contradicting guides about this and would like a legitimate source.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hi Djones,

there are many variations of chakra meditations. I have tried a few different ones and have just stuck with what works well for me.

(music is optional - nothing with singing or strong beats though)

1/ get relaxed whether its sitting or lying down
2/ nice long deep breaths through the nose
3/ clear your head of all thoughts completely
4/ imagine mother earth and you being connected with a blue light that runs from the centre of the earth in to your body
5/ then imagine each of the 7 major chakras opening liek fower buds one after another from the root chakra upwards
6/ as each flower bud opens, there is strong light coming from each one
7/ always stay aware of the mother earth connection and think of unconditional love for everything

this is kind of what i practise and it usually takes me around half an hour to reach step 7 then i stick with it for another 30 minutes at least, so thats at least 1hr all up.

cheers, G

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Some people may be able to see energy fields etc but I would be careful my friend. Why approach you and then be evasive. This sounds like someone trying to impress you or hook you. Why not be open and honest? There is contradiction here!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Alright thanks, the feeling unconditional love thing always gets me. Not exactly sure what that entails.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Occams razor for a sec...

Are you female?
Could he have been attracted to you (even if you are a guy)?
Do you dress or look like someone who would be into this sort of thing?
Did you stand out in the crowd in any way?
Did you have any discussions there that mentioned any topic related to chakras or energy?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i absolutely think people can sense chakras.

i like to think of them as your mind&body's energy. I have been meditating as well. For all you knew, he may have studied your calm behavior or whatnot prior to him conversing with you, if ... there is a case such as that.

I'd keep all sensories open if i were you..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
He's sensitive or he tried to hit on you using a cold reading. Or I'm wrong, which I am most of time.

new topics

top topics

join