It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beech Grove Amtrak to get stimulus funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Local fish wrap story

I was in Beech Grove yesterday, on business, and passed by the infamous Beech Grove Amtrak repair facility. In recent years every time I passed the site I laughed about the "FEMA Detention Center" rumors, and the video's all over You Tube about it.
In the early 90's I bought into all of this and was very disturbed by the possibility of the American people being rounded up into this facility. I would have to say it was at this point where I woke up a bit as to what might really be going on.

As I grew older, and what I thought was wiser, I dis-missed it as just urban legend, or out right B.S. I have even posted against the idea that this facility could be anything other than a train car repair facility. I have accused several member of fear mongering, and out right lying.......

It was ironic that as I was passing the facility yesterday, the story linked above ran on a local radio station. I can tell you that I no longer laugh when I pass the facility and yesterday's passing not only gave me the creeps, but actually caused a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I heard the news that stimulus money was being given to this Amtrak facility.

Maybe it is for passenger train car repair as reported or maybe it's car hauler conversions to prison cars.
The radio report also mentioned facility up-grades, but I can't find that info in print. Whatever the money is for it's more than a little unsettling.

We all know now that the facility IS designated as a FEMA camp in a time of a national emergency. What are they up to? If it is FEMA type up-grades were paying it via the stimulus package....

I can tell you this, I will be keeping a closer eye on the activity at this place from now on and will report anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.
You have the right idea, all of us need to watch what is going on around us and log it. Write it down and take photos when and where we can and post them.
This way we will be able to see what is up . If it is legit then great , nothing to worry about. But if it is not or kept secret from us then we will at least have some knowledge of what is going on.

join